Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

These gifs. πŸ˜†

Haha. Tell me, shouldn't he be? The girl hit his car and had the audacity to call him out and blame him for the same and later, she blamed him of being willing to kill her mother whom he hasn't even seen yet let aside knowing. He must be WTF. Ayanah ke sath to nikah karna hai matlab iske sath whole life? He must be feeling, Jinn, where are you? Come already. πŸ˜†

Totally!! Epic scene and his expressions were fab. Baazigar was fun, love their bond.. hoping they get some scenes.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Totally!! Epic scene and his expressions were fab. Baazigar was fun, love their bond.. hoping they get some scenes.

I am yet to watch this scene. Missed the episode and watched only half of it in the morning on Dailymotion. This seems super fun though. 

Bazigar bits and Kiya Mifa bits are my absolute favorites. πŸ˜†πŸ’”

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just let me know when this starts and I'll be here in a jiffy πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Gul has started copy pasting her actors toi😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/B38kz5XheM5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sofna

Just let me know when this starts and I'll be here in a jiffy πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Gul has started copy pasting her actors toi😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/B38kz5XheM5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

☺️🀣

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haven't watched the epi but found this on Insta... OMG look at the expression of the family!!! Poor Aman πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-45UzFKls/?igshid=wgnhul00b35y

ShumiM thumbnail

Today's episode was fun.i like bazigar's dance.but dadi thora ott hogaya.also like the pace.tabiji to rivabansi nikli.yeh gul to running show se e copy mar raha hai😜.and I like chotu ,kitna  adorable hai and thanks a lot isko koi adult logo Ko  jaisi dialogue nehi di abhi tak.dekhte hai kahape ake week khatam hote hai. Thanks 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Episode 9, Oct 24

Roshni is called to Aman's place with the excuse of giving back the clip. They test and find out that she is indeed Ayana. After she leaves Pra becomes ill again and the mark of RJ starts appearing on her arms. They try to cure her with the flower but cannot. Aman is ordered to bring Ayana. 

The lady whom Dadi consults is none other than Rosh's friend's mom. She has a magical book (inspired) which gives her info. 

Aman reaches Rosh's locality and finds out from the neighbours about 'naachnewali'. When he is about to return Salma calls him back seeing the missed calls on Rosh's phone. He tells her that he wants Rosh to come to his home coz his mom needs her. 

Rosh's friend is upset with her decision to dance at MLA's son's party and tries to talk her out of it. Rosh says she knows her mom could be selfish at times but she wants to take care of her mom as long as she is with her. 

Aman reaches back home without Ayana and Dadi recollects the warning that Pra would become blind if the tattoo spreads to her eyes. 

Precap same as yesterday. 

Epi. was okay. Rosh is of course a bit too over enthusiastic. Aman has a telltale habit of touching his ear when he lies. 

For now, there is no playing with  hiding info. I didn't expect Aman and the family to know about Ro being a tawaif's daughter so soon. Anyways looking forward to how the story will unfold (for now) 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 4 years ago
ShumiM thumbnail

Thanks for episode update.i liked that they are not keeping anything secret.thats refreshing.looking forward for tomorrows episode. Thanks 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I am yet to watch this scene. Missed the episode and watched only half of it in the morning on Dailymotion. This seems super fun though. 

Bazigar bits and Kiya Mifa bits are my absolute favorites. πŸ˜†πŸ’”

You will have a blast when you catch it. 

Hi5!! Their duo is love, plus weird thought but I feel Baazigar understands him the most.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Indu - Thanks for the update, liking flow and pace of show. Now Aman's family will know his reaction yesterday on Roshni was justified. Face palm moment, πŸ€£