YEH JAADU HAIN JINN KA!! WRITTEN UPDATES & DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD 1

Posted: 5 months ago

YEH JAADU HAIN JINN KA!!

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 1

Hope This Thread Also Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 months ago
4 Likes this

Res

2 Likes this

Story is moving at fast pace😊today Aman knows the truth of fake Ada and tomorrow he will know that Ada is not Ayana. Atleast here they are trying to rectify their Nazar mistakes. Now i am positive about this show that it will be exciting in future.

1 Likes this

Originally posted by magicalM

Story is moving at fast pace😊today Aman knows the truth of fake Ada and tomorrow he will know that Ada is not Ayana. Atleast here they are trying to rectify their Nazar mistakes. Now i am positive about this show that it will be exciting in future.

I'm happy at least I'm not the only one to know that this the Muslim Nazar version, as the story was the same.

As i live in Italy I still did not watch today show I will have to wait for a bit more.

Good that Aman discovered it that she's the jinn.

I have a question the jinn was shown to be a man and now suddenly it is a woman.

1 Likes this

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

I'm happy at least I'm not the only one to know that this the Muslim Nazar version, as the story was the same.

As i live in Italy I still did not watch today show I will have to wait for a bit more.

Good that Aman discovered it that she's the jinn.

I have a question the jinn was shown to be a man and now suddenly it is a woman.

Real Jinn is caged in lamp , that woman is some assistant of Jinn like Ruby to Mohana.

1 Likes this

Originally posted by magicalM

Real Jinn is caged in lamp , that woman is some assistant of Jinn like Ruby to Mohana.

In a way we know what's going to happen as we must compare it to Nazar but I wish it was different.

0 Likes this

This was quite weird the flowers were blossoming but still no one saw or noticed it....

The dadi put those buds and still of watching it she was busy talking as if nothing

0 Likes this

So in today’s episode aman sent back his so callled bride back with her parents as they are still thinking their daughter is married to aman and even aman and aman family are thinking ther are married 

And here poor roshni got engaged to a already married man with a kid but she is unaware of it but her mom know that and still for money she did that deal but why? Did that guy saw roshni somewhere and  liked her or her mom is sellin her for money? Don’t know

Good aman came to know the bride is not ayana 

Hmm waiting for aman and roshni chemistry to kick start🥰🥰

0 Likes this

Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka !