Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Atleast show is moving fast without hiding any basic secrets. Basic secrets like Roshni's identity. When Jinn will make his formal entry in show. Waiting to see him .

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: magicalM

Atleast show is moving fast without hiding any basic secrets. Basic secrets like Roshni's identity. When Jinn will make his formal entry in show. Waiting to see him .

Yes, other shows take weeks! Well would love Jinn this way, only graphics. Am guessing they will keep Jinn that way, otherwise they would have revealed in trailer..but all had graphics and even show poster has that.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes, other shows take weeks! Well would love Jinn this way, only graphics. Am guessing they will keep Jinn that way, otherwise they would have revealed in trailer..but all had graphics and even show poster has that.

Though I don't mind Jinn this way, I think he mind get a human form. For now may be the makers are just toying with the idea. In yesterday's episode they did mention about Jinn's ability to take human form. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Though I don't mind Jinn this way, I think he mind get a human form. For now may be the makers are just toying with the idea. In yesterday's episode they did mention about Jinn's ability to take human form. 

Anything can happen. Well, yes but then I thought that maybe it's like Jinn can take anyone's form.

ShumiM thumbnail

They mentioned it as this particular jinn is cursed that's why can't take any human form and take the help of rukh jinn. Thanks 

Edited by ShumiM - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

They mentioned it as this particular jinn is cursed that's why can't take any human form and take the help of rukh jinn. Thanks 

Thanks for updating. So it will be graphics.. atleast for now.

ShumiM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks for updating. So it will be graphics.. atleast for now.

i think so.and in one way it will be something new.otherwise if they bring jinn taking human male form and pair with roshni that will too predictable and boring.graphics would be good.trp agayi,and its good.im happy.just a humble request to the maker to tone down roshni a bit.and I like vikram acting so far.like him from qh days. Thanks 

Edited by ShumiM - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pace of the show is pretty much good

Bazzigar dance and Aman were cute today 

Aman - roshni phone convo were 🤣🤣👌🏻👌🏻

Family met her too and she felt odd to meet them because they were so excited and did crazy stuff to see is she real ayaana 

Roshni nonstop blabbering and Aman cutting her off 🤣🤣🤣

aman lied about feeling connected with rosh holding his ears was highlight scene 

Second half was bit emotional his mom was nearing to be blind and aman searching for rosh in the street came to know her family background ( dancer daughter)

What I liked is leads encounter 

Hero vikram  expression while seeing rosh bang on actor is cool 

Rosh aditi is also fun ( same gul khan talkative heroine)

But must say they complement each other in scenes given ...

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Just let me know when this starts and I'll be here in a jiffy 😈😆

Gul has started copy pasting her actors toi😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/B38kz5XheM5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I know who can forget Gul khan shows ya the romance are same story different that’s it scenes same 🤣

Geet se chalta ara hai

But no matter what Gul shows are fun to watch ..

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

It’s high time ppl stop calling Gul copies her shows we all know let’s move on and enjoy the show why this forum with same topic ( ye ipk se hai yeh nazar se hai ) arey kya fark padta hai show hai enjoy karo warna choddo