Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShumiM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today episode was not bad.its good that they are not leaving any loose end .and they are mixing their own desi tarka with Disney.and being finite ..,,o keya hota hai🤔?jab trp nehi milegi or shutters bandh hogs to ,they will say it was a finite series shuru se and if fortunately or unfortunately they get trp ,then it will be stretched like rubber.oli,goli,jhoparpatti se kitne sare jinn a jayegi uska koi khobar nehi milegi(ex-nazar).roshni Ki jubani-Allah knows best.but I like roshni's mommy Ki acting coz from ist day I was getting that double faced vive from her though it was subtle.and it conformed today.the pace is good ,not slow not too rushed.so looking forward how they bring ayana in khan mansion coz gul ke pas jiada budget nehi hote 2/3 set Pe kam Karne ke liye,so everyone will come to one place shortly.so want to see how they execute that phase and how long the females lead remember that every woman should be financially independent.koi lucky guesses. Thanks 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

It was a good episode... Misconceptions are cleared fast. And it was good of the narrator pari to clarify that the marriage didn't actually happen btwn Aman and Raakh Jinn. 

I am impressed by the RJ character and the actress. 

Rosh's Ammi having ulterior motives was kind of expected too. Yet the engagement is unexpected, I thought she wanted Rosh to dance at the MLA's son's party. So may be yesterday's drama of being thrown out of the house was cooked up too. 

Daadi seems sensible as she knew about Aman not being married and decided to give some time before they decided on how to proceed with the marriage that did not actually take place. It is good to have situations explained and resolved, like the fact that Dadi remembered what happened while she was under the spell. (Also about Aman not marryimg, RaakhJinn) I hope the creatives will continue to do so without leaving situations unsorted or to the viewers imagination in future too. 

Another info shared is that Jinn can take human shape. And the one Aman's dad made the deal with is the oldest Jinn (*inspired*), but he cannot take human form coz he is cursed. (Hope I understood that right) RJ warns that he will come back on the red moon day. 

Though it seems to be following an inspired theme, I am still entertained and look forward to it. The VFX is classy. 

I wonder if Sameer who is to marry Rosh in a month's time is an inspired character (*ipkknd shyam), then connecting him to Aman's family would create complications btwn Aman and Rosh. Well, that might explain Aman tagging her as 'badnam ladki' or something similar in one of the promos

Well written yess May be the would be of roshni and aman family is connected I don’t when will they come to know Amaya or Anaya what ever is roshni😛

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

EPISODE 8, Oct 23

Short update:

The family finds out Adah is not Ayana. Aman tells his sisters and chotu that he is under the 'saaya of Jinn'. Fun moments when Aman tries to make them see the fun part of being a jinn. 

Discussion of who could be Ayana.. Dadi intelligently deduces that she might have been present on the day before the marriage too and that was what helped Aman defeat the Jinn. 

Enter Chotu with the comment about the ladki who could do magic. Help in the form of video on mobile is offered by chotu to identify the girl, but with conditions. They watch the video and Aman holds his head in dismay as he spots Rosh to be the Ayana. Baazigar does a happy dance 👏

Rosh bakes her nankatai to bitter nankattai's and is packed off by the bakery owner to deliver sweets. (So can Rosh make mittayi or not? Is she just not skilled in baking?) 

The family urges Aman to call Rosh. 

Precap: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B38ZN25A42u/?igshid=17mnfmo4s05gp

Another good episode, full filled and fast paced. I like the logical thinking shown by Daadi, for now the characters are showing intelligence smiley20

I hope the creative satisfies her yen to have a child artist in the show with Chotu and will not treat the viewers to a 'supernatural child of Jinn and Pari' 😉

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Read today's WU must say show is moving quite nicely and differently also. Roshni bakery shop sequence is nice change . And Aman magical powers is quite unique and interesting. Glad that makers had not wasted time in knowing real Ayana drama.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today episode was pretty good 

Aman got to know Roshni is ayaana his expression was🤣🤦🏻‍♀️He was petrified 🤣🤣

Chotu was cutest and vfx was highligh when bazzigar was  dancing knowing Roshni is the one 

Bakery scene was full time pass 

Precap was shocker roshni fully emotional why dancing realizing what was going on ...

In initial promo they showed Aman was the one who doesn’t want to associate with Roshni but seems like his mom too feels the same about tafaif daughter being the same 

P.s—- Roshni only knows to make nankatai but doesn’t know how to bake in perfect temperatures...

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
ShumiM thumbnail

Like today's episode.it was good.i like chorus,he talks too adorably.and like him I want to vanish my math teacher 😁.          On second note the story I think go in ipkknd way.like aman's father married someone else and for that Amanda don't hate hi dad but the dusri aurat and roshni is becoming that guys second wife(without any knowledge of that)and that guy has a kid.and in someway or other if that lady related to khan paribar,then aman will startef to hate her.and dado will be in favour roshni and mom will be strongly against her.just my future predictions.makers surprise bhi kar sakti hai😜.like bazigar's dance too

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Ro was shown as being upset in the precap by seeing the money that was showered on her... It reminds her that she might be looked upon as someone whom she wanted to avoid becoming, a tawaif. 

Parveen is having the tattoo of the RJ on her neck, so could it be that her words are truly not hers? Or may be she is linking Ro to losing her husband to the other woman 

When you look at it Aman's family, his mom daadi and aunt, didn't have any issues with living in luxury that was possible coz of his dad's deal with the Jinn, but now when it is time to make the payment, they are not willing. 

May be there is some background that might justify them

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I think Ro was shown as being upset in the precap by seeing the money that was showered on her... It reminds her that she might be looked upon as someone whom she wanted to avoid becoming, a tawaif. 

Parveen is having the tattoo of the RJ on her neck, so could it be that her words are truly not hers? Or may be she is linking Ro to losing her husband to the other woman 

When you look at it Aman's family, his mom daadi and aunt, didn't have any issues with living in luxury that was possible coz of his dad's deal with the Jinn, but now when it is time to make the payment, they are not willing. 

May be there is some background that might justify them

Loving this show. this show is light in tone not like Nazar. Roshni is looking like real fairy😳

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

aman reaction image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip images-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip images-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip images-to-gif maker

magicworld thumbnail

Seeing his acting first time, he acts really well impressive👏