Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Resham

R u serious... Was there a scene of HS Mini... Twitter pe to unhe gaaliyan mil rahi hai esp HS ko.... 

HS ko gali Kyu Aisa kya kiya usne aaj. Btw Twitter is idiotic. There was a trend few days back to uninstall zomato because they dint agree to change delivery boy on the whim of one customer. Abhi fasting hai to who orders food from outside.  This is just one example. So really can't say much about what people say on twitter

Roopb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

At least I don’t if it’s a good scene. 😃

It is good 👍

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Because HS didn't buy anything for Mini for her birthday... Whereas he gifted her camera when they were not even father daughter

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

HS had forgot to get a gift for Mini. Mini witnesses Hanita fight due to it(They don’t know about it) HS feels guilty and goes in Mini’s room.he knocks the door and asks for her permission for coming in. Tearfully he apologises to have not let her meet babes and not get her any gift.He says he failed again. M gives him tissues. She says that she knows that HS is trying his best to become her father . She says that both Hanuman and Mini have an extra responsibility about it because after marriage the relationship of hanita is defined but not of Hannie. She says that a stupid awkwardness has come between both because of the pressure of society.she says it’s ok if he only remains her mother’ Husband because for her he still is her guide And friend.. HS looks in her eyes and asks hero?Mini says yes you are my hero because you keep my babes happy... She says aap aaj bhi Mere imperfect Hanuman uncle and Mai aapki perfect veerbalika .

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Sachi??? 

I think it'll be the Scene of the Day for today's episode. Can't wait to watch it!

Actually these two are fab actors an feed off on each others chemistry and good acting.  Even the scenes where they are upset and not talking to each other is impactful. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Loved the talk....they said what it is.... But againinni ne jhoot bola that she is OK if he is not her father... The pain she had while saying god... HS ne nahi dekha uski taraf... Dekhta to samajh  jata...ya thoda to smajha and he may want mow to go organically nor like pushing.... 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Today's episode title - Minnie Is Hurt. Like come on! Name a day when she hasn't been hurt as of late. 🤣

If I didn't know about HS & Minnie's scene, I don't think I would have looked forward to it.

aaj kab hurt hui Mini?

naq5 thumbnail

Because HS didn't buy anything for Mini for her birthday... Whereas he gifted her camera when they were not even father daughter

Ok but he knew it was minis bday he could have got anything just a flower or some chocolates or anything which she likes to eat. I dont think he forgot to get a gift he dint think to get a gift. I would have liked if he got the picture frame of them 3 together

Roopb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

R u serious... Was there a scene of HS Mini... Twitter pe to unhe gaaliyan mil rahi hai esp HS ko.... 

Twitter is going nuts... lol

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Loved the talk....they said what it is.... But againinni ne jhoot bola that she is OK if he is not her father... The pain she had while saying god... HS ne nahi dekha uski taraf... Dekhta to samajh  jata...ya thoda to smajha and he may want mow to go organically nor like pushing.... 

Was HS happy when she said that? 

It looks like now its hs who is happy with only the HS uncle tag. 

How is mini going to address him as father if she feels and hs is also showing that he doesn't want a father tag to be given.

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago