Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Annie_13

Not trying to be rude or anything I think it has everything to do with age. She's too old to relate to teenagers and also she's intolerant towards victims; Hates vulnerable people, people who suffer from depression or going through a hard time. Expects Children to behave themselves and middle aged people can do whatever they want. The negativity (her hypocritical opinions) becomes so irritating at times!!! 

That's what was the last straw for me and I just had to react!!!!!! So sad!

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Padmajaan

I am not too old that I have not seen life and trust me I have seen it and been to hell and back. And will call out when things are wrong.

Its well and good to say that Mini is the Victim here and has its all been self  inflicted by her lies and hiding things. But what is seen her is her behaviour at the worst. I have watched from the beginning and yes she took her Mother out of the House when he told her on the phone that he did not love Babita. Yes Babita was lost and Mini helped her but not be to forgotten that every time Babita wanted to do or say something, if Mini did not like it she shut her up with some nonsense or the other that she started to think that she could not do anything. Here Mini was at fault.

Yes if you are so close to your parents, they do talk. Yes I understand some parents are strict and I have seen students at Uni and how they behaved when I used to see my Daughter etc. And I have a good relationship with my daughter's and we talk about everything and don't lie and hide things. And we share things and do tell each other our opinions which is not to say that we always agree but the key is talking and being honest and it is a 2 way street. Here I don't get is why people think she is great but in reality is not.

Also not a good daughter, as she likes running her Mother's image down infront of people including the wise Council. If she truly loved her Babes than she would not need assurances to make her believe it say from Mickey which is so stupid and unrealistic.

What we see with Mini is a child who from early age has been pampered and indulged to such an extent that she is rebellious a rude and thinks that her way is the only right way, that no one has bothered to correct her and that Life outside does not evolve around her thinking and thus has been pointed out to her but not sinking in.

This so called Pure soul mate love is the biggest con that she carries around and tries to cover up the real problem here by lying to her best friend and her Babes about the true nature of this with her best friends boyfriend, which any mother will not be happy about.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annie_13

Not trying to be rude or anything I think it has everything to do with age. She's too old to relate to teenagers and also she's intolerant towards victims; Hates vulnerable people, people who suffer from depression or going through a hard time. Expects Children to behave themselves and middle aged people can do whatever they want. The negativity (her hypocritical opinions) becomes so irritating at times!!! 

Boggles the mind how ppl get this way, when they were once teens themselves and understand to an extent how suffocating it can be living up to the ideologies of previous generation, which are often old fashioned and don’t fit into the current day and age. It’s nice to see most ppl disagree strongly with this way of thinking 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

not only the girls even the guys. They hide girlfriends, smoking drinking from parents. They are just not open with their parents. The hiding things from parents is a common thing because of lack of trust and communication

How very sad ☹️  

Bold: there’s a saying that goes “strict parents create the best liars”. I guess not being able to be open and honest leads them to do drastic things like lie. Parents would do well to trust their kids instead of listen to stupid “society” 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: guddi01

Padmajaan

I am not too old that I have not seen life and trust me I have seen it and been to hell and back. And will call out when things are wrong.

Its well and good to say that Mini is the Victim here and has its all been self  inflicted by her lies and hiding things. But what is seen her is her behaviour at the worst. I have watched from the beginning and yes she took her Mother out of the House when he told her on the phone that he did not love Babita. Yes Babita was lost and Mini helped her but not be to forgotten that every time Babita wanted to do or say something, if Mini did not like it she shut her up with some nonsense or the other that she started to think that she could not do anything. Here Mini was at fault.

Yes if you are so close to your parents, they do talk. Yes I understand some parents are strict and I have seen students at Uni and how they behaved when I used to see my Daughter etc. And I have a good relationship with my daughter's and we talk about everything and don't lie and hide things. And we share things and do tell each other our opinions which is not to say that we always agree but the key is talking and being honest and it is a 2 way street. Here I don't get is why people think she is great but in reality is not.

Also not a good daughter, as she likes running her Mother's image down infront of people including the wise Council. If she truly loved her Babes than she would not need assurances to make her believe it say from Mickey which is so stupid and unrealistic.

What we see with Mini is a child who from early age has been pampered and indulged to such an extent that she is rebellious a rude and thinks that her way is the only right way, that no one has bothered to correct her and that Life outside does not evolve around her thinking and thus has been pointed out to her but not sinking in.

This so called Pure soul mate love is the biggest con that she carries around and tries to cover up the real problem here by lying to her best friend and her Babes about the true nature of this with her best friends boyfriend, which any mother will not be happy about.

Nicely put this time. Some parts I do agree with about Minnie. But don't agree with the last part regarding the con, lying to her best friend and babes, etc. because I think Minnie truly believes it to be so.

I have no personal grudge against you at all and wish you and your daughters well.