Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deefy89

As a matter of fact I have, albeit quite rarely, because where I’m from women rarely marry young enough to have huge age gaps amongst the children and particularly amongst Indian teenagers (especially girls) When it does happen, they do get slightly embarrassed because like it or not they are sometimes teased, and FOR ANY TEENAGER ITS GROSS TO THINK YOUR PARENTS ARE STILL HAVING SEX. 

Bold - you sound EXACTLY Like the “society” that this show is fighting against haha the irony

Bold 2 - don’t really care, we are talking about a fictional show, not your perfectly raised kids (well done btw)   but just so you know a lot of Indian parents think their kids are well behaved because that’s the image that’s portrayed - because their parents are often unapproachable and one dimensional in their thinking as you are. You only have to speak to indian teens as a teen yourself to know the double lives they live, so don’t sound so smug

News flash for you woman, when you’re an unapproachable parent who over reacts and get more concerned about “what ppl will say” YOUR KID WILL HIDE THINGS FROM YOU. This is exactly what’s going on with mini. Babes doesn’t understand (just like you) a boy and girl being just friends cos she has been taught differently, hence mini not being able to confide in her. It’s literally not rocket science hun

Agree +1000.

And I have known such kids when I was in a hostel in JNU! And it's bound to happen.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

100% she’s so headstrong and levelheaded and can hold her own even against a man wanting to take advantage of her! 

I think this woman is an older woman so I guess we have to forgive the old way of thinking. It’s just with the things she says like equating dating to love and marriage and having a problem with “talking back” to an adult, even when the adult is wrong. 

It’s 2019, age does not automatically mean a person is right and respect is earned. Both ways 

Trust me I am much older than her surely. What pisses me off is her way of thinking and it has nothing to do with age. It has to do with an ostrich-like mindset and fixed frozen morality. Utter rubbish if I may say so.

We guys are reacting because we have been subjected to venomous hatred and posts one after another forever. 

For her, relationships can never evolve (I am even open to Minnie Micky, change is the only constant of life yaar!! And why not??? They understand each other so well and initially preet micky looked very forced and cold to me), and love = marriage = living with Micky''s parents in a godforsaken village.

Whaaat? Seriously??????

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Trust me I am much older than her surely. What pisses me off is her way of thinking and it has nothing to do with age. It has to do with an ostrich-like mindset and fixed frozen morality. Utter rubbish if I may say so.

We guys are reacting because we have been subjected to venomous hatred and posts one after another forever. 

For her, relationships can never evolve (I am even open to Minnie Micky, change is the only constant of life yaar!! And why not??? They understand each other so well and initially preet micky looked very forced and cold to me), and love = marriage = living with Micky''s parents in a godforsaken village.

Whaaat? Seriously??????

A previous poster nailed it on the head saying she’s “kammo” like and I couldn’t agree more. I clearly recall a previous interaction I had with her where she essentially blamed women on why rape numbers are so high in India. I can totally see kammo behaving this way. 

How scary it is that for some ppl just the word “date” conjure up images of spoiling a girls life and marriage. I really don’t get the obsession with women’s reputations etc when it’s a fact that you can never please every single person, and sometimes no matter how much of good u can do if someone doesn’t like you, they’ll bad mouth you. I can’t begin to imagine how awful it is for women that have to make life choices based on image, reputation and “what ppl will say” rather than choosing based on what makes them happy and what THEY will have to live with. And yet you have such women like her who feeds this cruel beast rather than join the other women who want so badly to not be so harshly judged all the time! 

Bold: so this mindset can’t even be blamed on age, how very sad 

Del00 thumbnail

Agree +1000.

And I have known such kids when I was in a hostel in JNU! And it's bound to happen.

I speak to ppl online all the time and I can’t imagine being brought up in such a suffocating way where “what ppl will Say” is at the forefront of every single decision. There are ppl struggling every day with having to hide their true selves (be it bfs, friends who are guys, lying about their whereabouts and even lying about their sexuality and having secret gay/lesbian relationship). Some ppl don’t even have the pleasure of free speech and speaking their mind in their own home, and I’ve been told disagreeing often is regarded as “disrespect”.   this is no way to live 

Edited by deefy89 - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whaaat? Seriously??????

Well some previous posts also read how Mickey is poisoning minis mind against babes and he is a chic hora who only makes use of girls and poisons their mind against their parents. Some kind of phobia or previous bad experience I guess. But it's quite irritating to hear such views

naq5 thumbnail

As a matter of fact I have, albeit quite rarely, because where I’m from women rarely marry young enough to have huge age gaps amongst the children and particularly amongst Indian teenagers (especially girls) When it does happen, they do get slightly embarrassed because like it or not they are sometimes teased, and FOR ANY TEENAGER ITS GROSS TO THINK YOUR PARENTS ARE STILL HAVING SEX. 

Bold - you sound EXACTLY Like the “society” that this show is fighting against haha the irony

Bold 2 - don’t really care, we are talking about a fictional show, not your perfectly raised kids (well done btw)   but just so you know a lot of Indian parents think their kids are well behaved because that’s the image that’s portrayed - because their parents are often unapproachable and one dimensional in their thinking as you are. You only have to speak to indian teens as a teen yourself to know the double lives they live, so don’t sound so smug. 

News flash for you woman, when you’re an unapproachable parent who over reacts and get more concerned about “what ppl will say” YOUR KID WILL HIDE THINGS FROM YOU. This is exactly what’s going on with mini. Babes doesn’t understand (just like you) a boy and girl being just friends cos she has been taught differently, hence mini not being able to confide in her. It’s literally not rocket science hun

@bold this is so true. So many of my friends had boyfriends whom they hid for years from their parents. When parents start searching for partners for them they tell them. I used to be like their parents are not even so strict bata ku nhi dete. I very well know when you talk about double lives. Most parents dont even know their kids smoke and drink. And once they are in hostel you can never control what they do. The main thing is give good values and trust your child. If the child has a awake conscience they will never wrong others or get into any wrong things.

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

@bold this is so true. So many of my friends had boyfriends whom they hid for years from their parents. When parents start searching for partners for them they tell them. I used to be like their parents are not even so strict bata ku nhi dete. I very well know when you talk about double lives. Most parents dont even know their kids smoke and drink. And once they are in hostel you can never control what they do. The main thing is give good values and trust your child. If the child has a awake conscience they will never wrong others or get into any wrong things.

How unfair that this pressure does not exist for men? Is it any different they can go around thinking they can do what they like and still be arrogant, not very different to how we seen ashok! Imagine if it had been lovely who had the affair and wanted to divorce husband? It would have been the end of the world 

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Well some previous posts also read how Mickey is poisoning minis mind against babes and he is a chic hora who only makes use of girls and poisons their mind agains their parents. Some kind of phobia or previous bad experience I guess. But it's quite irritating to hear such views

But when SRK was a playboy Romeo in college and then fell in love and settled down he was regarded as the king of romance 🤪🤣

naq5 thumbnail

How unfair that this pressure does not exist for men? Is it any different they can go around thinking they can do what they like and still be arrogant, not very different to how we seen ashok! Imagine if it had been lovely who had the affair and wanted to divorce husband? It would have been the end of the world 

not only the girls even the guys. They hide girlfriends, smoking drinking from parents. They are just not open with their parents. The hiding things from parents is a common thing because of lack of trust and communication

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@guddi01 what are you smoking woman? She was equally as embarrassed when they found out meeta was pregnant. It’s a natural reaction when you are old enough to have babies yourself. It’s not so much the actual baby that’s embarrassing, more a mother of an 18 year old having a second child. It’s unusual for there to be such large age gaps between siblings.  She will probably get over it after the initial shock just like she got over meeta’S baby. Why are you so bitter towards mini’s character? 

Not trying to be rude or anything I think it has everything to do with age. She's too old to relate to teenagers and also she's intolerant towards victims; Hates vulnerable people, people who suffer from depression or going through a hard time. Expects Children to behave themselves and middle aged people can do whatever they want. The negativity (her hypocritical opinions) becomes so irritating at times!!!