Mini embarrassed with Babes’s pregnancy news- New article

Posted: 4 years ago

Patiala Babes: Babita's (Paridhi Sharma) pregnancy comes as shock and embarrassment for Minni (Ashnoor Kaur) 

Sony Entertainment Television popular daily soap Patiala Babes is gearing up for new twist and drama.

Babita, Minni and Hanuman are sharing happy family moments and everything is going on well.

While here a new dhamaka unfolds as here Babita gives a good news of pregnancy, here Babita gives news of pregnancy.

Hanuman is happy and everyone congratulates Babita while Minni is a bit embarrassed over it.

Minni sneekingly leaves from there and avoids to face Babita as she had not expected this.

Minni embarrassed with Babita's pregnancy

Minni gets more troubled as she face people who taunts Minni over having a sibling who will be too small.

Minni doesn't know how to handle it and thus tries to avoid it.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes only on latestgossipwu.com

https://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-41132-a

This website is absolutely unreliable and FAKE.

This website is all made up... Don't believe in it.. 

I think that it is true.

But I don't see why Mini is upset, a baby is a miracle and precious and Mini is a big sister as Mita is for sure to have given Birth by now. 

Like always she has a selective idea of which taunts to listen to and which to ignore. But likes telling others to ignore taunts all very stupid.

Also why would anyone in there right minds would be embarrassed by a baby.

Even in Families there are Children with age gaps. That's life.

@guddi01 what are you smoking woman? She was equally as embarrassed when they found out meeta was pregnant. It’s a natural reaction when you are old enough to have babies yourself. It’s not so much the actual baby that’s embarrassing, more a mother of an 18 year old having a second child. It’s unusual for there to be such large age gaps between siblings.  She will probably get over it after the initial shock just like she got over meeta’S baby. Why are you so bitter towards mini’s character? 

Originally posted by deefy89

@guddi01 what are you smoking woman? She was equally as embarrassed when they found out meeta was pregnant. It’s a natural reaction when you are old enough to have babies yourself. It’s not so much the actual baby that’s embarrassing, more a mother of an 18 year old having a second child. It’s unusual for there to be such large age gaps between siblings.  She will probably get over it after the initial shock just like she got over meeta’S baby. Why are you so bitter towards mini’s character? 

100%. I guess she  hates Mini, because Mini is not like her kids. 

If this article ever comes true (don't think it will), it'll be Badhai Ho movie's entire plotline copied on TV. 😆

Originally posted by Nature-Happiness

100%. I guess she  hates Mini, because Mini is not like her kids. 

No she hates Minnie because she is scared of Minnie and her free spirit. She is too scared that her daughters might become like Minnie. Had I had a daughter I would have loved her to be like minnie. Well she seems to be from some other planet and believes society and log kya kahenge should tailor all our actions. And society in her eyes is as crass as kammo and her husband. We should feel sorry for her narrowmindedness and I feel sorry for her daughters.

I know I am being personal but I have had enough of her spewing venom at a young courageous girl who is just a fictional character on top of it all.