Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, pinku had a daughter when his son was going to appear for 10th board exam (so around age of 15-16). Minnie will be 18. I wonder how pinku's son dealt with this situation because boys are far more ruthless in trolling as compared to girls. And Minnie's friends are rather mature, supportive and understanding.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

@guddi01 what are you smoking woman? She was equally as embarrassed when they found out meeta was pregnant. It’s a natural reaction when you are old enough to have babies yourself. It’s not so much the actual baby that’s embarrassing, more a mother of an 18 year old having a second child. It’s unusual for there to be such large age gaps between siblings.  She will probably get over it after the initial shock just like she got over meeta’S baby. Why are you so bitter towards mini’s character? 

Was mini embarrassed? Was it more due to a step child coming in and meeta getting pregnant befor marriage or she couldn't understand how her equation with her step sibling would be like. I dont remember the episode properly. Btw mini getting embarrassed here also could be her insecurity regarding her place in hs and babes life. Maybe the taunts would be that now that hs and babita have a child mini is not needed or something. And somewhere babes had mini at 18-19 so that could also play on her mind that she and the kid will also have the same age gap. I'm sure if babes had mini when she was some 26 - 27 it wouldn't have played so much on minis mind 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
That would actually show Mini as a regular normal 18 year old instead of Gopi Bahu . I will be happy if this happens
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

That would actually show Mini as a regular normal 18 year old instead of Gopi Bahu . I will be happy if this happens

True. If Mini gets insecure or even embarrassed of Babes getting pregnant, it makes total sense. Any normal teenager would feel this. 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deefy89

Where have you been hiding.

Lol. Have you not seen families with children with age gaps. Get a grip thats life.

Yes I have a problem with Mini the Gopi great and bachari act its too much.

The way they are portraying her is unrealistic and no one would want a daughter bought up like this with no respect for elders etc.

You would want you daughter roaming around with boys and especially your Friend's boyfriend. Ha no. We are educated but that does not mean that we forget our values and self respect for daughters etc.

Thats why she has been called on Twitter etc for a unrealistic behaviour etc.

Oh yes I have 2 educated and well behaved girls who have been bought up to respect there elders and also most importantly also to respect out Culture and all that comes along with it.

No Mother would be happy if her daughter was acting and behaving like Mini and Mickey with this pure soulmate nonsense love with her best friend boyfriend and there is that very fine line in honesty and deceit.

If she is so innocent and so is Mickey who is not and we can see it. Come clean and tell your Babes everything and I mean everything about yourself and Romeo Mickey and than reflect if your Babes was wrong in calling you Mita.

Self pity and hiding things and listening to certain taunts with a selective memory is not washing out anymore.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

No she hates Minnie because she is scared of Minnie and her free spirit. She is too scared that her daughters might become like Minnie. Had I had a daughter I would have loved her to be like minnie. Well she seems to be from some other planet and believes society and log kya kahenge should tailor all our actions. And society in her eyes is as crass as kammo and her husband. We should feel sorry for her narrowmindedness and I feel sorry for her daughters.

I know I am being personal but I have had enough of her spewing venom at a young courageous girl who is just a fictional character on top of it all.  

Thats not really nice.. you are going personal with someone over a fictional character.. Mini is a character, not someone real who would be affected by the said member's posts.. However, whatever you said is about real people.. Not really cool 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Was mini embarrassed? Was it more due to a step child coming in and meeta getting pregnant befor marriage or she couldn't understand how her equation with her step sibling would be like. I dont remember the episode properly. Btw mini getting embarrassed here also could be her insecurity regarding her place in hs and babes life. Maybe the taunts would be that now that hs and babita have a child mini is not needed or something. And somewhere babes had mini at 18-19 so that could also play on her mind that she and the kid will also have the same age gap. I'm sure if babes had mini when she was some 26 - 27 it wouldn't have played so much on minis mind 

She was a bit ashamed when she first found out. Or It looked like shame to me by her saying he’s having a baby and she’s 17. She soon got over it tho so it was probably just the initial shock 

Del00 thumbnail

No she hates Minnie because she is scared of Minnie and her free spirit. She is too scared that her daughters might become like Minnie. Had I had a daughter I would have loved her to be like minnie. Well she seems to be from some other planet and believes society and log kya kahenge should tailor all our actions. And society in her eyes is as crass as kammo and her husband. We should feel sorry for her narrowmindedness and I feel sorry for her daughters.

I know I am being personal but I have had enough of her spewing venom at a young courageous girl who is just a fictional character on top of it all.  

100% she’s so headstrong and levelheaded and can hold her own even against a man wanting to take advantage of her! 

I think this woman is an older woman so I guess we have to forgive the old way of thinking. It’s just with the things she says like equating dating to love and marriage and having a problem with “talking back” to an adult, even when the adult is wrong. 

It’s 2019, age does not automatically mean a person is right and respect is earned. Both ways 

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Deefy89

Where have you been hiding.

Lol. Have you not seen families with children with age gaps. Get a grip thats life.

Yes I have a problem with Mini the Gopi great and bachari act its too much.

The way they are portraying her is unrealistic and no one would want a daughter bought up like this with no respect for elders etc.

You would want you daughter roaming around with boys and especially your Friend's boyfriend. Ha no. We are educated but that does not mean that we forget our values and self respect for daughters etc.

Thats why she has been called on Twitter etc for a unrealistic behaviour etc.

Oh yes I have 2 educated and well behaved girls who have been bought up to respect there elders and also most importantly also to respect out Culture and all that comes along with it.

No Mother would be happy if her daughter was acting and behaving like Mini and Mickey with this pure soulmate nonsense love with her best friend boyfriend and there is that very fine line in honesty and deceit.

If she is so innocent and so is Mickey who is not and we can see it. Come clean and tell your Babes everything and I mean everything about yourself and Romeo Mickey and than reflect if your Babes was wrong in calling you Mita.

Self pity and hiding things and listening to certain taunts with a selective memory is not washing out anymore.

As a matter of fact I have, albeit quite rarely, because where I’m from women rarely marry young enough to have huge age gaps amongst the children and particularly amongst Indian teenagers (especially girls) When it does happen, they do get slightly embarrassed because like it or not they are sometimes teased, and FOR ANY TEENAGER ITS GROSS TO THINK YOUR PARENTS ARE STILL HAVING SEX. 

Bold - you sound EXACTLY Like the “society” that this show is fighting against haha the irony

Bold 2 - don’t really care, we are talking about a fictional show, not your perfectly raised kids (well done btw)   but just so you know a lot of Indian parents think their kids are well behaved because that’s the image that’s portrayed - because their parents are often unapproachable and one dimensional in their thinking as you are. You only have to speak to indian teens as a teen yourself to know the double lives they live, so don’t sound so smug. 

News flash for you woman, when you’re an unapproachable parent who over reacts and get more concerned about “what ppl will say” YOUR KID WILL HIDE THINGS FROM YOU. This is exactly what’s going on with mini. Babes doesn’t understand (just like you) a boy and girl being just friends cos she has been taught differently, hence mini not being able to confide in her. It’s literally not rocket science hun

Edited by deefy89 - 4 years ago
Livelyroshani thumbnail

😁😁👏👏👏 sorry for being personal but she is real life kammo aunty