Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so many letter but they cut short the mishti's wordings 🤣

yaar 2nd pic... tomorrow i'm using this for main post shruthi now itself saying haa.. 

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Even I felt the same,y r makers hell bent on white washing kuhu 🤦🤦

By asking sorry to Abir for email thing, she became a bechari mahan for Abir, who will not mind being insulted bcos of this lady

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Next day.. Mishti out on her Walk, keeps seeing Abhir in other joggers. #MissingMissing

Abhir outside RV house, baba comes there and Abhir admits that he was right and that Mishti won’t get her rights in the RV house. He knows now the he will have to choose between Mishti and his family. Baba sends Abhir off to manao Mishti. #HaayeShipper

bB looks on from her balcony at Abhir and baba. #RomeoJulietAnyone? #TooMuchKajalToday 

🤣🤣 shipper n romeo juliet best hashtag naina... 

but seriously i think all this is leading to abir leaving RV and living alone after marriage i think.. 

ok now i know why divi said mish looks like a ghost in this scene... 🤣🤣

whats the mystery of the pic.. even abir is shocked seeing it... 

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣🤣 shipper n romeo juliet best hashtag naina... 

but seriously i think all this is leading to abir leaving RV and living alone after marriage i think.. 

Actually,bb and baba were color coded today.. I noticed that in all this crap🤣

Ya it looks like that's what baba also advised abir

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

By asking sorry to Abir for email thing, she became a bechari mahan for Abir, who will not mind being insulted bcos of this lady

Really idk from which planet Abir and Mishti comes from I'm sure not from this planet🙃🙃

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Mishti hears about fight in love on radio and makes remarks about never lying to your love.  Abhir comes there. He feels she is not ready to meet him yet. Picks up her leftover chai and sips #HaayeDevdas 

“tere gusse ki har lamhe mein sau baar mera dil tuttegha”

Mishti hears Varsha and Jas talking about Varsha being worried. And decides that she needs to talk to Varsha about kuhu. Tells her KuKu fought last night. But before she can give  more details, Kuhu’s call interrupts. Jas being irritating. #spareMeThisTorture

Kuhu asks if she can visit the Maheshwaris.. Varsha is hesitant, but Mishti thinks that kuhu might want to disclose everything face to face and encourages her to visit.  Makes up a story about the fight being about something silly.

Kunal sees kuhu sad and seems a bit upset about it.. #SpareMeThisDrama.

hayye i liked the sharing of tea cup thing.. so cute babies... 

i wholeheartedly like n love you spare me hashtag yaar i support you 👍🏼😈

more than mishbir it feels like kuhu bechari drama now.. 

Originally posted by: Bujee09

am all confused after todays show .....

behen Kuhu is all saint in front of Abir  

Abir is all in giveup mode 

Mishti is in still in gussa mode - dont know for what she is so angry - for ABir bringing Kunal to marriage or Abir not telling her tht 

Big ben is least bothered about her necklace 

Baba is suspicious the way he is pushing Abir to get along Mishti soon ...for what ?

Image result for kya gif

confusion confusion and more irritation yaar btw i love ur gif.. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Guys.  Overdose of Kuhu, the bechari mahan😔 I really think Mishti is overreacting to Abir in her messages.. what could she have done if she knew earlier? Hasn't she lied to her family before? I am really angry at Mishti!!why does she have to say to varsha and later remembers kuhu saying it's her right? Think about yourself and what is this kismat bulshit everyone talking about😡mishti talks badly to Abir and then will cry as per precap? 

And I felt Mishti's letters were cut short.. there were several letters.. the lighting on Mishti was giving a ghost like feeling for me🤣

Yaar....I was ok with Mishti yesterday except for that trust dialogue!! Abir needed to hear that. But todays episode has got me confused....why is she so angry??? Zabardasti khich rahe hai......and that text msg ....she has lost the whole plot😆And when she went to talk to varsha abt kuhu....i was like ...what is her problem? Kuhu specifically asked her to stay out and she is like 

Joke of todays episode ....kismat !!!! Really? Why is this guy comparing his relationship with Kuku? 

Seriously everyone has lost it in this show!!!!

Whatever motive Baba has , he was atleast making some sense!!!👏