Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣 they dont do laundry in RV atleast for a week... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣Everyone has gone mad in this show....sab ke sab out of character behave kar rahe hain....😆

same feeling mini same feeling 🤣 haa except for jasmeet chachi 

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Guys.  Overdose of Kuhu, the bechari mahan😔 I really think Mishti is overreacting to Abir in her messages.. what could she have done if she knew earlier? Hasn't she lied to her family before? I am really angry at Mishti!!why does she have to say to varsha and later remembers kuhu saying it's her right? Think about yourself and what is this kismat bulshit everyone talking about😡mishti talks badly to Abir and then will cry as per precap? 

And I felt Mishti's letters were cut short.. there were several letters.. the lighting on Mishti was giving a ghost like feeling for me🤣

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Here too.. finally uploaded. hostar ki Jai ho 

Abhir in his room and thinks baba is wrong in his estimate of the RV family. #DontAgreeWithBaba’sTiming #ButBabaIsRight #BecharaGadheda #AbThoJaagJao 

He finds one of Mishti’s notes in his bag.. this one is about her birthday gift surprise, how she wants him to smile always..  very sweet letter.
Abhir finds many of of the letters. One of those is today’s about her thoughts about meeting RV family..  Abhir think how Mishti has been making and keeping promises to him for so long and promises to reciprocate.. 

p.s. - I love my Jugnu, but he needs to do a better job with his Abhir bhaiyyas laundry .. kite mahino se pada  hein. 

Thank you Naina 🤗🤗

Goodness Abir .. please use your gray cells , glad he vowed to make up to her ! 

Love your apt hashtags 👏👏💕and I concur with your Post Script !! 😂😂

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣Everyone has gone mad in this show....sab ke sab out of character behave kar rahe hain....😆

Exactly,ajeeb RV aaj normal se zyada ajeeb behave Kar rahe he ☠️☠️☠️

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

divvk thumbnail

What's this kuhu Abir conversation? Really Abir? Is that all you will ask and you will be with your lover's betrayer forever?👏awesome!

Are we seeing a different serial guys?

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nidhi in BB room.  #AinwayiConversation

Parul and Nidhi sent to pandal to find the missing haar. 

The ladies find kuhu and Abhir leaving and asks what is going on. Abhir tells that kuhu is going to her home, and that kunal can explain why. But as always kuhu covers up for kunal. Bb is suspicious.

At Maheshwaris Mishti is worried about covering up KuKu relationship truth. Gets a text from Abhir requesting to meet him.  

Abhir tells kuhu that he shouldn’t have hidden the truth from Mishti. Kuhu tells Abhir that it won’t make a difference.. kunal had been the same wya with her since the first night. Abhir asks her why she is covering for him and kuhu claims it’s her blind love for kunal. 
Abhir asks if she  is still hopeful and kuhu bursts out about how things go wrong with the blind hope. Abhir recollects conversations with Mishti about keeping the old relations and making new ones and baba’s comment about RV house not letting love win, and is troubled. 

Mishti texts back she had to lie to Varsha aunty, and holds Abhir accountable for it #SortaIllogical. #InNoMoodToMakeUp

Mish opens mah house door and finds Abhir there. 

Precap - Abhir tells he forced the meeting as it was important and then same as yesterday.. 

divvk thumbnail

The only thing I liked was Abir's baba asking Abir to meet Mishti when he was talking about choosing between family and Mishti