Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good mrning !!!!Thanks diyu, naina and sruthi for the posts......😃

Yaar.....instead of abir influencing kuhu ..yeh kudh kuhu se influence hogaya......wth......kismat really?😒

Is he really comparing his relationship to that of kuku's?🤓

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Guys.  Overdose of Kuhu, the bechari mahan😔 I really think Mishti is overreacting to Abir in her messages.. what could she have done if she knew earlier? Hasn't she lied to her family before? I am really angry at Mishti!!why does she have to say to varsha and later remembers kuhu saying it's her right? Think about yourself and what is this kismat bulshit everyone talking about😡mishti talks badly to Abir and then will cry as per precap? 

And I felt Mishti's letters were cut short.. there were several letters.. the lighting on Mishti was giving a ghost like feeling for me🤣

Now also I feel that in precap  Abir is using reverse psychology on Mishti...and abt Mishti being super angry on Abir,it is her constant worry for Kuhu which is seriously not needed😕😕😕

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Guys.  Overdose of Kuhu, the bechari mahan😔 I really think Mishti is overreacting to Abir in her messages.. what could she have done if she knew earlier? Hasn't she lied to her family before? I am really angry at Mishti!!why does she have to say to varsha and later remembers kuhu saying it's her right? Think about yourself and what is this kismat bulshit everyone talking about😡mishti talks badly to Abir and then will cry as per precap? 

And I felt Mishti's letters were cut short.. there were several letters.. the lighting on Mishti was giving a ghost like feeling for me🤣

yaar seriously i want to say it but controlling... its too much for that girl.. everyone are going overboard for that mahan.,.. and more than yesterday for mishti words today i hated her saying she is lying to family bcoz of him.. whats this... is she thinking straight.. 

🤣 ghost omg.... actually i liked her earring in that.. she wore this during her realization epi n BP/BM approval time.. i noticed only that.. 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

same feeling mini same feeling ðŸ¤£ haa except for jasmeet chachi 

Lol🤣....We should give her an award for being consistent!!!!Rest all are flipping.....😆

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Now also I feel that in precap  Abir is using reverse psychology on Mishti...and abt Mishti being super angry on Abir,it is her constant worry for Kuhu which is seriously not needed😕😕😕

Ya could be.. but today's episode was a crap

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ya could be.. but today's episode was a crap

Even I felt the same,y r makers hell bent on white washing kuhu 🤦🤦

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yaar seriously i want to say it but controlling... its too much for that girl.. everyone are going overboard for that mahan.,.. and more than yesterday for mishti words today i hated her saying she is lying to family bcoz of him.. whats this... is she thinking straight.. 

🤣 ghost omg.... actually i liked her earring in that.. she wore this during her realization epi n BP/BM approval time.. i noticed only that.. 

If we had once had atleast half if these people sympathize with what Mishti went through for the time they are dealing with Kuhu.. I would have been ok.

But all trash on Mishti and only kuhu becomes bechari .. who had hope .. which is the reason for all problems and kismat nonsense😡

Really a crap episode . Sorry everyone. But that's what I felt

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Shruti 🤗🤗🤗

Kissa hum likhenge dil-e-bekaraar ka

Khat mein saja ke, phool hum pyaar ka

Lavzoon mein likh deingey, apna Haal-e-dil 

Dekhenge kya jawab aata hai phir yaar ka 

Movie : Doli sajaa ke rakhna