Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Bitterberry lovely os

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome os everyone..i liked everyone's os but loved os of

@bloomie 

Loved it. 

Riya ne achha sabak sikhaya Rosh ko..use pata chal gaya wo natak kr rhi thi suicide ka..

Lol Arjun nd blush😆😳..loved their moments.

Wah kya intro tha Riya ka Arjun ki family se🤣.. achhe se samjhaya usne Aejun ko next tym break up ki baat krne se pehle prob bataye.. 

@ariyabestfan

Title dekhke laga ki koi serious wala hai lol but padhne ke baad hasi/smile ruk hi nhi rhi thi but control krni padi😆

Wah kya idea nikala Arjun ko manane ka..Akhir me use manna hi pada. 

Poor Arjun couldnt control his wife torture more😂😂

@haal-e-dil

Lovely os..

Riya reading book in record room😂..Arjun ne achhe time pe cheen li book lol..

But uska suspense Arjun ne pura kr diya😉..loved thwir way of confession..

Edited by Ariyatogether - 4 years ago
ramshaasrar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Bloomie what an os yaar loved it.....

Rosh ke saath bht theek kara riya ne....

Waiting for another one 

plmzaq thumbnail

Unishaz nice os

Love it

plmzaq thumbnail

Haal-e-dil amazing os

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@bloomie

loved it 😍😍

amazing one

thnx for pm

@bitterberry

awesome one

loved it😍😍

thnx for pm

@ariyabestfan

superb one

loved it 😍😍

thnx for pm

@haal-e-dil

loved it 😍😍

superb

@annie

awesome

loved it 😍😍

@minamma

loved stolen 😘

superb

thnx for pm

@Aquabutterfly

nice one

loved it😍

@unisha

I liked the way you portrayed riya's breakdown!!!!👏

good one 😍😍

Edited by Tumpa12 - 4 years ago
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

The Green-Eyed Monster

Genre: Lighthearted Rom-Com

She couldn't believe her eyes. The man she has always loved was hugging someone else. Tears flew out of her eyes at the feeling jealousy and betrayal but most of all hurt. 

There was so much she wanted to say, but it seemed as if her voice was stuck in her throat, choking her. She willed her eyes to divert from the heartbreaking scene in front of her, but her muscles refused to obey her command. With each ticking second, she could hear a crack inside her and knew it was only a matter of time before she will shatter.

She had loved him from the moment she began understanding him, from the second she noticed her reflection in those brown orbs, from the instant she realized the depths of the word. And today, she was learning the meaning of losing someone she held feelings for. Her knees buckled from under her and she fell to the ground with an inaudible ‘thud’.

The green monster begged her to sprint towards the couple but her limbs didn’t comply. Their hug grew more intimate as their faces closed in towards each other. With a painful strike to her heart, she realized that they were about to share a kiss...with her as their witness. 

Unable to handle the heart-ache, she spun on her heels and stifled the sob that escaped through her parted lips.

“Riya?” a voice called her from behind. 

Startled by the sudden interruption, Riya turned towards the source and saw her husband standing in the doorway wearing a puzzled yet concerned expression. Her eyes widened at his unexpected appearance. She didn't even hear him return home from work.

Cautiously, he approached her, fearing that she could be hurt. "Riya," he began speaking when he was an arm's length away from her, "Tum ro kyun rahi ho?"

His question caught her off-guard. Instinctively, her hand touched the wet spot on her cheek. She was too engrossed in her thoughts that she hadn't realized when the tears began rolling down her face. Her eyes traced their way back to his before another tear escaped them.

Without uttering a word, she embraced him tightly and continued sobbing. Although he was worried, his need to comfort her overpowered his emotions. "Shh," he whispered in her ear. Eyebrows furrowed, he noticed her shoulders shaking vigorously. His arms tightened around her petite waist and he pulled her closer to his chest. 

Her wails subsided gradually as she rubbed her face on the collar of his shirt. Parting, his hands gently cupped her cheeks and her thumbs wiped away her tears. His eyes softened as he said, “Now tell me what’s wrong?”

She didn’t bother to verbally answer him and merely pointed her finger to the tv screen behind her, a romantic movie playing on low volume. He tried to draw parallels between the damped mood of his wife and the cinematic exaggeration of love on camera but he ended up drawing a blank. He must have been lost in his thoughts for long because he was shaken awake by Riya’s voice, “Arjun…”

Reading the puzzled look in his eyes, Riya jumped to justify her unexpected breakdown. “She...she loved him,” she said referring to the female protagonist in the movie, “but he had feelings for someone else. Poor girl got her heartbroken before she could even confess to him.”

Silence enveloped the room. Arjun, unsure of whether to cry out in frustration or laugh at the absurdity of the situation, stared at her with wide-eyes. Her red eyes stared back at him in such innocence that he decided to opt for the latter. He shook his head, stifling his chuckles and clasped his hands around her. 

"You're laughing at me!" it came out more as a statement. She pouted, leading him to snicker lowly at her childishness. 

Pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead, he commented, "Did I ever tell you how cute you are?"

She shook her head playfully, causing his grin to widen. "Well then you are very cute, Riya," she giggled at his compliment and pecked his cheek. "Now back to the question at hand. Tum movie dekh kar ro rahi thi even when you know how it's going to end?" he asked incredulously, disbelief reflecting on his face. 

Blushing brightly, she nodded. She had been emotionally weak since she was a child. Stealing a glance at his mirth-filled eyes, she said, "I know the movie has a happy ending. Lekin main aapki tarah robot nahi hoon jo sad scene par bhi bored dikhun." The tease in her tone was audible. 

Arjun's mouth fell open in mock-surprise before he allowed a devilish smirk to grace his lips. He had the perfect plan to fix her depressed mood. “I’m a robot? Lekin Sakshi ka toh kuch aur hi kehna hai,” he informed her seriously.

Instantly, all humor left her and she glowered dangerously at him. However, he was aware that her anger wasn’t directed towards him. Fighting to keep her true emotions out of her voice, she said flatly, “Aur exactly kya kehna hai Sakshi ka?”

He grinned mentally, glad that he was able to distract her. “Sakshi considers me to be romantic. Tabhi toh wo roz mujhe dekh kar sharmati hai,” he knew it was wrong to enjoy the moment, but he couldn’t help it. The variation of expressions on her face were just too adorable!

“What?!” she yelled mortified at his words, “Why does she think you’re romantic? Aisa kya kiya aapne uske saath?”

He almost burst out laughing at her jealousy, almost. Might as well take full advantage of the situation while he can. “You mean apart from picking her up in my arms after she fell unconscious?” he joked.

“You did what?!” he winced at her loud volume and grinned wolfishly at her. His smile ticked her off even more as she warned, “You have five seconds to run for your life, Arjun.”

Knowing that she wasn’t kidding, Arjun turned to run away from his now jealous and angry wife. Just as he took two steps away from her, he heard Riya yell, “Five!” before she began sprinting after him.

“That’s cheating,” he called out amidst his laughter.

“I don’t care,” she replied before joining him in the wild goose chase.

The house was filled with sounds of padding footsteps on the ground and their joyous rings of laughter as the couple engaged each other in another one of their crazy antics, the movie long forgotten.

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aquabutterfly os beautiful os dear luvd it

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Stolen kiss

Diwali party was going on in full swing at DIG'S mansion... 

Police force along with India's most reputated team the ETF team was also present at the party

‌ETF has solved the high profile case of a terrorist troop yesterday only so they were getting kind of special attention at the party

‌everyone from ETF was present there  except riya

‌Shree said "yrr aaj bhi yes riya late ho gyi h.. Kaha reh gyi hogi yes"

‌chottu "haa yrr thodi hi der me DIG sir hume hmari mission ki success k life stage pr credit k liye bulaenge abi tk q nhi aayi yes..?? "

‌Liza "are khade khade baat kya kr rhe ho call kro na usse"

‌Aisha"what do you think I am doing from last 5 minutes... She's not picking up my call "

‌sakshi "relax guys aa jaegi would.. Chill"

‌there rathod and Arjun are also worried why she is been late to this important event

‌though Arjun never shows his concern for anyone but riya's been always a special case and his friend knows him all too well

‌rathod "relax rawte dating hi hogi wo"

‌"mujhe uski koi padi nahi hai, humesha ki tarah late aana aadat ho gyi h uski.. "

‌"wo to muje dikh raha h ki tumhe farak padta h ya nahi"said rathod with his infamous smirk

‌Arjun just glared at him and just when he was about to retort back he hear chottu saying riya has come, immediately his eyes darted towards entry and his breath stuck in his throat

‌there she is clad in a light purple ruffle saree with black blouse to which silver Neckpeice was attached making it look stylish yet beautiful

‌walking hurriedly towards her team who look visibly relieved she gave a heart stopping smile to which all smiled back even sad rawte has tiny winy smile on his face but as his eyes travelled around he found all the male species looking at her with admiration and some with lust in their eyes and that angered him

‌no one dares to look at what was his.... And this made him more angry on himself for having such thoughts for another woman other than Roshani

‌but riya isn't some other woman his concise chided but he ignored and as she approached them he maintained back his usual self indifferent and harsh as he is towards her

‌"I am really sorry sir actually"

‌but she was cut short rather rudely by the mighty cop Arjun rawte "oh save it for other time riya, tumhari to aadat how gyi h... Laparwah to waise bhi koot koot kr bhari h tum me"

‌tears gathered in her eyes listening to his harsh words yet again but she controlled herself

‌"rawte mind your language, she must have a reason for coming late... Jaan bujh kr nhi kiya use.. "

‌"it's ok sir, and I am really sorry for the inconvenience created because of me" Said riya without glancing at his direction

‌just when commissioner called them on the stage 

‌after the praises were given everyone were invited for dance 

‌as Shree Liza and sameer Aisha  were headed to the dance floor

‌chottu off to some food stalls leaving Arjun riya and sakshi

‌riya was looking at dance floor or rather at couples with a longing while Arjun feigning ignorance but actually looking at riya and sakshi well she was looking at both 

‌rolling her eyes at both she asked Arjun"chlo na Arjun let's dance"

‌"mujhe year Nancy Gaane me koi interest nahi h"

‌"ufff,  aaj me tumhari nhi sunungi, dance to tumhe krna pdega mere saath, samjhe ya samjhau"

‌and with that she literally dragged Arjun to the dance floor making riya stare at them with open mouth

‌feeling like a fool standing there alone she stood quietly in a corner watching Arjun and sakshi dance with ease

‌though first reluctant but now he seems at ease with her thought riya

‌she sighed and watched as riya saw sakshi wound her arms around his neck while his wrapped around her waist

‌she saw her whispering some thing in his ear and he look at her her first with shock then to riya's horror he smiled not just smile but full toothed smile 

‌that's it she couldn't take it anymore she was on the verge of crying, she quickly turned around and headed for the garden outside to get some fresh air and clear the fog in her mind 

‌she couldn't believe her eyes... The man she has always loved was hugging someone else... Tears flew out of her eyes at the feeling of jealously and betrayal but most of all hurt

‌how could that insolent man...?  Why was he so angry on her always.., making her feel miserable, so cold and indifferent  towards her, what was her fault..??  

‌just because she loves him it doesn't give him any right to break her heart like this

‌get a grip riya he doesn't owe you any explanation just get over it thought riya tears still flowing out of her eyes

‌she has just crossed the path of garden to be led to more lush green house when a hand gripped hers

‌she was about to scream when the person kept his palm over her mouth pushing her inside the green house twirling her around to face him

‌and there he is the tormentor of her mind body and soul...after getting confirmed that she would not scream he removed his palm from her mouth staring at her intently but she refused to look at him not  giving him any  satisfaction of her condition

‌she tried to go away but he block her path by placing both his palms on either side of her petite frame

‌"what do you want now sir...??  I want to go home now.. Is there some thing you want to say... Aur kuch baaki rehab gaya kya..?? " Riya asked firmly

‌raising an eyebrow he asked " You want to go home..??  Why..?  The party has just started"

‌" My head is hurting now if you would just let me go.. "She said gesturing towards his hands

‌but instead he inched closer and asked " Fine.. I will drop you.. "

‌"no thanks sir... You please go to your not so irresponsible and always on time team mate.. There is no need to waste your precious time on me" Said riya somewhat angrily and again tried to move away

‌Arjun for a minute stood numb at her words but quickly recovered when she tried to move away hold her from her waist he pushed her against the wall quite harshly making her hiss

‌"firstly don't, I repeat don't ever talk with me in that tone again secondly, what the hell are you saying..? " He asked rather menacingly

‌scared slightly but not making it obvious she replied Haughtily "I know I am incapable in your eyes to be a part of team but I am not blind I can see what is going on in every ones life"

‌folding his hands to his chest he asked "oh really pray tell what your ever observing eyes actually observed...? "

‌turning away from him now facing the wall she said"I know you and sakshi both like each other..however immature and stubborn  she is you never get angry on her.. However incapable she is in her work you never taunt her that she is incapable of being in this team... You seem comfortable in her presence even if she plays a prank on you ,you even smile if she jokes around.... I know I shouldn't feel like this but what to do..?? Pyaaar Karti hu na aapse kiss aur ke saath yun comfortable deck Kr.. "

‌But she stopped immediately realising what she just said turning around abruptly she hit his hard chest gasping at realising he was standing this close to her all the time.. Slowly lifting her eyes to meet his she turned away immediately from his penetrating gaze and tried to move away quickly only to be pushed back against the wall before she could react he sealed his lips with hers

‌kissing her almost punishingly he held her by the waist while she was too shocked momentarily that she didn't know what to do when he bit her lower lip agonizingly she came back to her senses and tried to break free from his hold only to be pushed back more firmly behind the wall

‌his one hand fisting her long tresses to hold her in place while other still locked on her waist to abandon any escape but who could resist the  charm of ACP who knows how to kiss a woman she started to respond back which turned the kiss more sensual and slow

‌needing the oxygen they broke apart only to join their foreheads together breathing heavily "just for your information I don't love sakshi neither does she... She was just telling me about her getting hitched to some guy who lives in USA telling me that finally I am going to get some peace in my life as she will be going with her husband and she only said that I should stop acting like a jerk to you  and say it out aloud that I too love you... "

‌looking into his eyes she saw only honesty and pure un adulterated love for her.. Smiling broadly at his smiling form she threw her arms around his neck hugging him tightly to her

‌reciprocating her feelings too he hugged her to himself whispering samjhe ya samjhau in her ear making both chuckle and promising to start yet another phase in their lives

‌posted by mee

ramshaasrar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

For ariyabestfan.....sonuuuuuuuu....kya update tha yaar main hass hass ker pagal ho gayi....uff sach ab pyaar se dar nahi arjun se darr lagta hai....

Ab tak ka best os hai ye.....