Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i am late as i didn't know about this and yes would have been in if informed  earlier

and i will be a part in this ...

i know i am late but make sure you inform me from next ones

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bloomie os fab dear gud job

annie2248 os fab dear liked it

ariyabestfan os superb os dear luvd it

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

@bitterberry

Awesome os 

Riya's ex husband cheated on her again. Arjun had feelings for her but stopped. She sent her husband packing again and finally they had an open conversation and settles everything.

@annie

Awesome os

Loved it

Riya misunderstood on seeing Arjun with Shanaya. She was about to get marries but Arjun handles it cleverly and got married to her instead.

@ariyabestfan

Awesome update

Loved it

Arjun and Riya got married. Shw was going to plan their 6 month anniversay but misunderstood Arjun and Sakshi. Oh God!! Loved the way Riya was flirting.. bichare Arjun ke hosh ud gaye. Ghar toh ghar, office bhi nahi choda....lol

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

"She could not believer her eyes... The man she has always loved was hugging someone else...Tears flew out of her eyes at the feeling jealousy and betrayal but most of all hurt..."

Heavy footsteps echoed inside the file room and Riya's head snapped up, with a look of pure terror. "Crap." she said to herself as she hastily closed the book and got up from the semi dusty floor of the ETF file room, looking here and there as she tried to hide the romance book with a cheesy title somewhere. In the hustle her head banged with the rack, and several files fell down on the floor as she let out an "Oomph!"

That was the exact moment ACP Arjun Rawte decided to grace with his present, eyes going over the mess quickly- a shocked and troubled looking Riya rubbing her head, files scattered on the floor, the dust on the floor which had a human imprint of...err...backside. His lips twitched barely at the situation but he controlled, his face poker as usual.

"Err, Hi Sir." Riya started, pushing the book in her hand somewhere behind as she stood up straight, and cringed inside as his eyes seemed to lock to her small gesture, "You here? I mean," At his raised eyebrow, she backtracked, "Do you need something, Sir?" She kept thinking what else to say as he said nothing but kept penetrating with his gaze, and a heat rose to her cheeks as she looked down, blushing. Then she saw the files lying around and sighed in defeat, Arjun Sir will think what an idiot this girl is.

She knelt down, making face at the dust on which not too long ago she sat to finish her book, gathering the papers but not sure where to put what. As she contemplated if she should try to arrange them herself or go out to fetch the clerk, risking the possibility of the discovery of her romance book, Arjun decided to speak.

"Do you know which pages are from which file, Riya?" She looked up, and even though his face was impassive as ever, she felt as if there was a hidden humor in his words. She shook her head, "Then don't try to arrange them. Bring the clerk he will figure them out."

"Me?"

He crossed his arms over chest, now raising both of his eyebrows and openly mocking her, "Should I ...?"

"No no!" She jumped to her feet, "I...I will go." She glanced slightly to the place where she hid the book, already seeing the cover of it and cringing, "Of course I will. Who else? I . . . "

He shifted slightly as to make way for her, and she started, clenching fists by her side as to not fidget. Of course he is probably wondering what was she doing here, all alone, but let's not find him the book! That will be an embarrassment she can never let down. In her mental monologue she brushed to his body, making her come to a halt. She found his face close to him, them pressed together in the tiny alley of the file room. Gulping, she looked up to see his dark eyes staring as usual, and before she let out how her heart is beating with this unexpected closeness or try to process his cologne filling her senses, Riya nearly ran outside the room, holding to her chest as if to stop her heart coming out.

When she came back with the clerk in tow, whose eyes went saucer seeing Arjun who casually leaned back to a rack, she felt as if she was in control of herself. Then she saw his muscles flexing the shirt, and how genuinely raw and handsome he looked in that moment and lost a few moments to gather herself back. Let the clerk do his job, she will leave and later she will come back to get the book. If, in the worst case scenario, he finds the book...well, he once made her wear an uncomfortable dress to solve a crime as she sassed, and saw her wiping mugs with tissue papers. Let that also add to the list of 'The embarrassment of Riya Mukherjee' list. 

Before blinking the clerk was done as if he was on fire, saluted the ACP and ran like bat out of hell with the files, before leaving shooting her a look which can be interpreted as 'Good luck, moron!" or "Oh ye poor childe!". She gaped at his supernatural speed and then turned to Arjun, opening her mouth to say something, but then saw him turning pages of a small, red color book with fonts on the cover screaming chicklit slowly, poker faced as if reading about a murder. She hid her face behind her both hands, Dear lord, the worst has happened. Let the floor split and swallow her in. How can she ever let down this moment, this day should just end.

"So," Arjun started, thoroughly enjoying the Research analyst’s discomfort and deciding to roast her further, "this is how we use file room these days?"

She peeked behind her hands, saw his eyes alight with humor and decided she is probably looking like a fool, so decided to 'woman' up and admit to her sins. "Give me that book, Arjun sir." She held out her hand. He closed the book, holding it close to him as he crossed arms, silently gesturing he won't, and her hand fell to side in defeat.

"It was a slow day, Sir. There was nothing to do." Her voice rose with desperation, "And it only had 20 pages left! 20! Do you know how irritating it is to not finish a book? I had to know the ending."

"That's a justification?" He rolled eyes, standing straight and looking at the cover 'A modern day Cindrella story', "If you want to read, why not something better? These books won't add to your knowledge." Then he turned the last few pages and she hoped he won't let her know the spoilers, "All these books end up the same. They reunite. The end."

"It's the journey that matters." She muttered, and then noticed what he said, "How do you know how these books ends?" Arjun Rawte and romance books? That's not even possible.

"Cause they are aimed at certain demographic, who are into such silly things." He answered in bored tone, his dainty fingers trailing at the charms hanging at the edge of the bookmark she made herself, "You were probably reading a third person coming between them."

"She saw him hugging another girl!" She burst out, almost stomped her foot at the impatience, "Sir, please, the book. I swear I will never read it in the office. Please?" He was openly smirking at her actions, "I need to know who's that girl. Why was he hugging her! Does he not love the first girl?" Riya took a few steps towards him, hand outstretched, "Sir please? Please please?"

"This much interest in the love life of two fictional characters?"

"As if mine is any better." She replied without thinking, and immediately froze. Crap. His curious eyes lingered on her at the comment, and the air went thick with silence. Keeping the book over a heap of dusty files which were not touched probably in years, Arjun stalked towards her closed the remaining space between them, nearly caging her between his body and a wall.

"Why, Riya Mukherjee," His tongue rolled over her name as her breath deepened, "that's a new information. Care to elaborate?" He was so close that his breath fanned her cheeks as she stared back, hypnotized. He waited for her reply but there was nothing, her heartbeat seemed to echo in her eardrums. Embarrassed and acutely aware of her losing control of herself, she closed her eyes, trying to reign in the situation. When her eyes opened, his face seemed eager as ever.

"My book.." She tried to leave, hands out, but to her shock he caged her further, holding onto her wrist. His thumb brushed lightly over to the pulse point, then proceeded to intertwine their fingers together. For a moment Riya felt this was a dream, then she felt his heat filling her senses and pressed bodies together until there is no space left, and stared at the joined fingers, mesmerized. His nose brushed to hers, then she felt his lips ghosting over her eyes, forehead and cheeks before stopping near her ears, spreading goosebumps all around. She felt as if she was on fire.

"Elaborate." He whispered to her ear, biting the earlobe slightly as his stubble scratched her neck. She let out a sharp breath, her fingers digging to her palms to bring in some senses. On cue, his other hand found hers and held it against the wall, effectively pinning her and leaving her at his mercy.

She remembered a steamy scene she read in the book and flushed further, looking down. Nudging her legs aside, he stood between them as if it was even possible to come closer, his thumb brushing over her jaw, leaving a trail until it reached her bottom lip. For a moment she thought if he was going to lean down and press his lips to hers, and in that moment she knew there was no other choice than this.

Surrender.

"I did not get the answer." He whispered softly, "Tell me, Riya." She shuddered at her name, "Is the book just a fantasy, or is there someone, in your life?" His lips was so near she almost leaned ahead and pressed to them, but he could not let it happen just then. He needs answers, and he had his methods. Snaking an arm around her tiny waist, he pulled her impossibly closer, then proceeded to run a finger over her spine, and even through the shirt he could feel the heat of her skin. She tried to hide her face as to not let him see how this was affecting her, but he won't let it happen. He needed to see every whimper, every sigh, how she was effected. How he made her out of control. 

"Is there someone...?" He could not finish the question, voice rough with possessiveness and a need to know, when she answered back softly.

"Does it need saying?" 

She looked at him, finally done hiding. Baring her soul, open and vulnerable. In that moment she was fearless, she didn't think what is happening, or what will happen. She was done glancing at him from a corner or admiring him from a side. Keeping it to herself how he effects her. Now he knew, and she waited with bated breath to see what will happen next.

"Yes." He answered. He needed to hear. Her standing here, willingly, letting him see her properly for the first time was not enough. It will be never enough. He pressed to her further, brushing his lips over hers slightly.

"Say it."

"Arjun Sir..." She breathed, and their eyes met for a moment, letting the innermost feelings of their hearts know without another word.

Their lips leaned closer.

Edited by Haal-e-Dil - 4 years ago
Ankitapawar512 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All os is nice but i like the most is ariyabestfan os
jasu2303 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wow awesome one bloomie 

i just loved it 

Thanks for the pm dear