Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishitadalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Simple yet feel good OS...really nice one...

aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Cute os 

Loved it

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@ariyabestfan

lovely one

unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

res. will update later as i was out of station just came back,

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Checking for bug

Rebound

Shecrashed through the gates of the police station, slamming her hands on theinspector’s desk. Startled, he looked up.

Girl:kaha hai woh Dave?

Dave:Riya relax (he pointed to the lock up) ye raha tumhara shikaar

Hereyes darted to the side, a few 3rd grade criminals were locked up.However, none of them were of interest to her. They rested on a man sittingcross-legged on the floor. Her resolve wavered for a minute, seeing him after 5months.

Dave:par please, tujhe jo karna hai jaldi kar, ye illegal kaam mujhse nahi hoga,agar DSP sir ko pata chal gaya toh ho gaya suspension.

Riyacame out of her trance: don’t worry, ise main lekar jaa rahi hu

Henodded. They went towards the cell. He was staring at her all the while, fromthe second she came in. A smirk appeared on his face.

Man:hi Riya, kaise ho?

Sheglared at him

Man:come on, apne purane boss se koi aise milta hai?

Riya(sternly):main criminals se aise hi milti hu, ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte

Arjunraised his eyebrow. She didn’t bother to look back.

Riya:cell khol

Davedid the needful expecting Arjun to come out but he didn’t. She glared at himand entered the cell. He wondered if she was going to beat him up but she justbent down and pulled his hands forward handcuffing him. She forcibly made himstand.

Arjunsighed: Do we have to do this? I mean come one, main aaram se bhaag sakta huRiya. I expected better from you. handcuff toh koi bhi raaste ka luhar 100rupay mein tod dega

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

@bloomie short and sweet os dear thanks

ishitadalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Plz yaar ab to de do updates....waiting eagerly to read ur lovely OSs.

Peppypop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plzz someone os de do...waiting for it eagerly😃

Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Action Pe Reaction

Kehta hai har action se pehele uska reaction soch lena chahiye ...warna apna action khudpe hi bhari parja hai. 

10:30AM, Mumbai

Its a bright morning of August. It can consider as a normal day in the city of dreams with it busy life and hustle bustle. But in a part of city situation is quite different.

Police Headquarter, Commissioner Office

A meeting is going on after successful ending of a big mission by ETF yesterday night. The situation is really tense between two impatient and furious ACPs of ETF and poker face Commissioner of Mumbai. ETF chief is the first one who try to compose himself and handle the situation better where as his secondhand command still glaring at com.

Sameer decide to break the silent and get some answer from commissioner.

Rathor: (clearing his throat) But sir why didn't you told us that you are sending her in this mission.

Commissioner:(raising eyebrows) Rathor first I'm not answerable to you and secondly I saw the capability in her which you both failed to see.

Sameer lower his eyes in guilt and his anger cool down more than half percent. Where as his second hand command ACP Arjun Rawte who was already boiling this just trigger his outburst. Before Rathor could stop him, he snap at com.

Arjun: (pressuring every word) What do you mean sir? Will please state clearly??

Commissioner: (smirking) Relax Rawte! What I mean is "aam khao guttliya kiyu gin rahe ho?" Tumhe toh woh criminal bohut waqt se pakarna tha na?? Ye alag baat hai jab mila seedh encounter kar diya. Tumhe kya lena-dena ki kisne uski bhanda phori ya pakdaya hai? Your wish is fulfilled that it. Tum toh isliye hi ETF joined kiye the na ?? And about her, you guys thrown her out of ETF as you thought her incapable and I recruited her in this mission as I thought she is capable and look she proved me right. Baat khatam! (glare at both the ACP)

Seeing situation going out of control sameer try to interfere.

Rathor: But sir...

Commissioner: (raise his hand to stop him) Tum log ja sakte ho. Aur waise bhi tum logoko bahut sare formalities puri karni hai kalke encounter ka. Btw reports mujhe kal shaam tak chahiye.

Sameer sigh at this and stand up to bid him formal adieu where as Arjun left the room banging the door.

Outside Headquarter

Sameer came out of headquarter and saw Arjun standing in parking lot infornt of their SUV. He sigh in frustration after coming face to face with Arjun. Arjun is already a boiling volcano and adding his anger not going to take them anywhere, so he try to be reasonable and clam while talking to Arjun.

https://www.facebook.com/dance.wance/videos/493170601411781/

Edited by Dark-Beauty - 4 years ago
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome stories 

Loved all of them 

Well done guys 

Can't wait for more stories :)