She’s yelling/slapping in front of Mini’s friend 🤦🏻‍♀️

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

So much inconsistency and extremeness in Babita’s character.... whyyyyy?!?!? 🤔

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am sure I will be bashed , but Mai apne point rakhne me katraugi Nahi. Remember how Ashok did character assassination of Babes in court and Mita in Khurana house. Today Babes (probably unintentionally) did the same to Mini in front of PreKy Like Really! What difference remains between Babes and Ashok. I want Minnie ignoring  Babita as she definitely deserves it. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Babita tu kab sudre gi?? 😭

Mineil_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Babita tu kab sudre gi?? 😭

7019 me

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

😭😭😭😭

sunaina02 thumbnail

As I always say, Babita is a very very bad mother . She knows only how to feed her child and wash her clothes . Nothing else .

Babita is selfish  and it was wrong of Mini to say it on her face but she did say the truth .

All this time Babita was depending on Mini , so was maska maraoing her. As soon as she got married and has a husband, she  does not need Mini  any more so she is treating her even worse than a step daughter.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

I am sure I will be bashed , but Mai apne point rakhne me katraugi Nahi. Remember how Ashok did character assassination of Babes in court and Mita in Khurana house. Today Babes (probably unintentionally) did the same to Mini in front of PreKy Like Really! What difference remains between Babes and Ashok. I want Minnie ignoring  Babita as she definitely deserves it. 

well no one will bash you for it. Not that bad but yes it is character assassination. 

everyone keeps talking about how babita was abused etc. but what about mini just because a mother is doing it now and her father did it before it is not called abuse. ek to slapping qualifies as physical abuse also. And if HS is going to support babita in this then hes also done for me. Whatever mini tells babita after this shouts on her or whatever HS after this dosent have any right to ask her to tone it down

Mineil_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

well no one will bash you for it. Not that bad but yes it is character assassination. 

everyone keeps talking about how babita was abused etc. but what about mini just because a mother is doing it now and her father did it before it is not called abuse. ek to slapping qualifies as physical abuse also. And if HS is going to support babita in this then hes also done for me. Whatever mini tells babita after this shouts on her or whatever HS after this dosent have any right to ask her to tone it down

the worst is Twitteratees are supporting Babes in this and are saying M is Mita 2.0 which is absolutely disgusting.

https://twitter.com/sweets_rinky/status/1180028955388080129?s=21

https://twitter.com/sweets_rinky/status/1180014451883270144?s=21

https://twitter.com/innankonmaintum/status/1180019668389482496?s=21

But I am so happy that there is someone who agrees with Me. Yes Babita has suffered a lot but Mini has suffered no less.

sunaina02 thumbnail

HS to Joru ka gulaam ban gaya .  He cannot tolerate Babita's ansoo but can tolerate and cause Minni's ansoo . 

I am all for Mini here .