4th OCt teaser... Warning... This is not to upset anyone...

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Don't they mother daughter think before the speak.... Muh diya hai to kya kuch bhi bol denge.... What ever stress u have neither Minni or Babita have the right to speak shit to each other... Minni said Babita being selfish and now Babita.... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3L8P_EFSSf/?igshid=153fbr2j4whf7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is worst a mom can say to a daughter. I hate this . M is that daughter who fought with world for her happiness but B failed as she called M as an another woman. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

the only difference is i feel Mini was telling the truth babita is selfish 

the children were just playing around and all 3 of them. mini-mickey werent together alone also. 

And lashing out like that in front of her friends is so not right. preet mickey would feel so embarrassed with minis own mom calling her the other woman.

it happens in this generation in college from a group of friends if two friends start dating then they dont break friendship with other friends they yet still go around in a group and do hug and be close to each other normally. koi date karna shuru kar de to is not like no body else is allowed to touch him/her

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

This is worst a mom can say to a daughter. I hate this . M is that daughter who fought with world for her happiness but B failed as she called M as an another woman. 

Exactly.. I understand kammo said all that but u itself are questioning ur daughters character... That really bad from Babita part.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

the only difference is i feel Mini was telling the truth babita is selfish 

the children were just playing around and all 3 of them. mini-mickey werent together alone also. 

And lashing out like that in front of her friends is so not right. preet mickey would feel so embarrassed with minis own mom calling her the other woman.

it happens in this generation in college from a group of friends if two friends start dating then they dont break friendship with other friends they yet still go around in a group and do hug and be close to each other normally. koi date karna shuru kar de to is not like no body else is allowed to touch him/her

Exactly how can she say all that in front of Mickey and preet... How embarrassing would be for. Minni.. No wonder why she is sad now... How can she take it if her own mother questions her character.... 

naq5 thumbnail

babita dosent understand that kammo khatri say all this to see that there is no peace in their house and babita plays right into their hands. 

and why does she stand there like a statue listening to what all nonsense kammo has to say. cant she just walk away or even defend herself or mini

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Who will listen crap about their kid yaar.. Ya to muh todo unka aur nikal lo or ask them to shut their mouth... 

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Exactly how can she say all that in front of Mickey and preet... How embarrassing would be for. Minni.. No wonder why she is sad now... How can she take it if her own mother questions her character.... 

And comparing minis selfish to babita's other woman is not even near.

babita was selfish in asking mini not to help her grandparents. babita was better off unmarried she atleast grew a brain in the end . looks like marriage spoils her mind . she was what during marriage with ashok & now after marriage with HS again back to square one

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Who will listen crap about their kid yaar.. Ya to muh todo unka aur nikal lo or ask them to shut their mouth... 

Mrs. Babita ji will listen everything crap about her kid

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even though I am way past disappointment, I am yet again disappointed with Babita. If that even makes sense. 

She has a teenage daughter and she has no idea how to deal with them. This is not the way you talk to teenager. Any age kid for that matter. 

You don’t accuse her. You ask her first. In privacy. Have a conversation if you are worried. 

Babita was the one telling NB about how teenagers are sensitive in this age during the whole sewing dress for her. Now she has come to this. So much inconsistency with her character.