ShaZaan - Shayra and Azaan AT #1 Ye Ishq Jaan Lega

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/bahu-begum-shayra-asks-divorce-from-azaan-920x518.jpg

Since many of us like discussing this cute jodi I thought to open an appreciation thread. 😃

The only rules to follow are to appreciate ShaZaan as well as, Arjit and Diana's acting/performance.  Please abide by Indiaforums rules of respect, decency and fun. 

I will post a members list/ShaZaan fan list below so please state if you want to be added (no pressure 😆), why you like them as a jodi and suggest a title for this thread. 😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

~ Social Media Profiles ~

IF Profiles : Arjit Taneja --  Diana Khan
Instagram : Arjit Taneja -- Diana Khan
Twitter : Arjit Taneja -- Diana Khan

~ Members/Fan List ~

NoraSM, ExpectoPatronu, FruitToasty, The_May_Rose, shiny9911, cuppa_n_cricket

Please hit the 'like' button if you want to be added to this list.  I might add you anyway if I think you are. 😆🤣

~ ShaZaan Edits ~

Please do not steal or repost, show you appreciate with a like or comments. 😳

Credit Tynnillek - Instagram ShaZaan scene Episode 57: A night like London 😍😍 https://www.instagram.com/p/B3GxbSHh-a5/

Azaan और Shayra की bedroom वाली masti | Razia ख़तरे में| Bahu BegumAzaan Shayra | Razia ख़तरे में| Bahu Begum

4 hours ago Azaan Shayra | Razia ख़तरे में| Bahu Begum | उमीद का आपको विडीओ अच्छा लगा होगा अगर हाँ तो subscribe ज़रूर करे।

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8303G99xc

Like and comment. 😊

In this scene Shayra earing thik kar rahi thi Azan help kar raha tha lakin yeh scene toh koi onscreen nahi lag rahi thi infact offscreen lag rahi thi.Diana and Arjit dono hi amile kar rahe the

Originally posted by dollangel

In this scene Shayra earing thik kar rahi thi Azan help kar raha tha lakin yeh scene toh koi onscreen nahi lag rahi thi infact offscreen lag rahi thi.Diana and Arjit dono hi amile kar rahe the

It was just be a funny occurrence while shooting and perhaps they were rehearsing the actual scene. 😊

rehearsing bhi nahi lag rahi thi.Kyuki Shayra Azaan just baat kar rahe thi aur phir Shayra ko neend agayi jo meine eki video bohot alag alag se sdeka.I think its only offscreen.But yeh baat toh hai Arjit Diana offscreen bohot close close rehete hai

Arjit and Diana share a good rapport as co-stars, they are a screen jodi so they obviously shoot many scenes together.  It all seems quite normal to me.  We should just appreciate them as ShaZaan and their performances in the show. 😊

I want the uncut of Azaan-Shayra-Dilruba scene. ENTIRE scene 😆 If anyone could link it to me then I'd be really obliged you know.😃

P.S. Saath mein badminton scene bhi de hi do 😎

P.P.S Don't like their story as such but I lau their stand alone scenes. CVs- aur scenes do 😊🤣