Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

@Sana you have said EXACTLY what I am feeling. 

And RM did not say  "get out of my house"; I doubt Pragati will go back to his house; she will assume that he does not want to see her. That will upset him even more. 

I now want him to ask her "kyun nahin aayi tum? Maine bol diya aur tum ne mann liya? Aisa hai tumhara pyar? This is your house; your home...." 

UFF I should have been a CV; can you imagine I'd be hanging and buzzing around my jaanemann all DAY; EK please let me moonlight as a BP CV  even though I live overseas; I will gush over jaanemann on facetime!! ok thanks. 

I also feel that people are READY to bash RM regardless of how upset he is; he has a right to be upset; pehle din bol deti -- i am your Bani -- lets go speak to the doctor; i have proof; Papa has the proof. But NAHIN -- he has moved on; he does not love me; he killed me!! THE MAN WAS DRINKING AND SUICIDAL in front of HER; and yet she did the drama in that memorial hall. 

I just feel that in the name of women empowerment and feminism, we are not thinking from RM's POV. 

Dear Ms Kapoor and Ms Ferns and all the other BP creative team - PLEASE PLEASE do not turn RM into Abhi or any of the other Bhagya heroes. Or sitara flagship hero. He is great as RM. 

P.S. Currently Zulfein is getting all brownie points for his behaviour during his own lover's tiff. My bua was like "Isko dekh; kitna suljha hua hai aur apne uss Raghbir ko dekh. Waise yeh Moti kaun hai bhai?" LMAO BUA!!!

even i thought the same......he will not ask her to get out of my house.....the way i understand his character if he is angry with Pragati and does not want to see her face then i think he will not ask her or push her out of his room instead he will take his pillow and go to some other room to sleep.......it will be so out of his character if he hehaves like SSO or ASR or ABHI......

@bold i so want this scene to happen in the show......it will be great to see Raghbir saying all these dialogues to her......so apt for the situation and on his character also......and honestly he simply cannot survive without her..not emotionally and literally also thanks to BM.....that lady has so much hatred for Raghbir in her heart....she still wants to kill Raghbir..why????....he has become so vulnerable without her.....LOVE ko UNDO krna itna easy hota to bat hi kya thi......

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@catty i don't think the makers will ruim the story or our couple pragbir bcoz they kno they r in demand.in the end pragbhir is the best. I kno its ekta show kuch b ho sakta hai but i feel that the writer n makers r different n can do well for the show, one plus point is that they didn't show badi ma,or harshit revealing the truth of bani to him n he got to kno on its own, its a different show than all that saas bahu drama .its a youth show i guess so thats how i like abt it.

@valannie I really hope AISA hi ho 

Bt u see RM Jo AJ Pragati k Saath Saath bani k b flashb aye y 

I hope now he should imagine or only missing Pragati BCS now he one only she is bani even he love hr I know both r 1 bt doubt when he missing Pragati there always they show bani FB scenes too I want only prag 

N he said I hate u prag bani plus he said nafrat me koi Kami nhi rahegi I'm scared 

Hopefully soon they again solve problm and aik hojaye by tb plzz cvzzz should not show RM imagine bani face too in Pragati he who of accept he with new face n ofc for only prag he was forget bani n he say this in today's epi that's good 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i did say raghbir anger is justified but pragati was ready to tell the whole truth thats why she say during the confrontation that 'tum nahin jaante raghbir mere saath kya hua'...its my 5th time i watch the confrontation

lets not talk abt the past...it happened already but after she knows the whole truth,she wanted to tell the entire truth to him but currently he is not in the state to listen to it

lets talk abt the present not the past...jo hua woh ho gaya hai and we saw the journey but now in the present she wanted to tell him the truth and answer all his question but he is not in the state at all

both equally suffered but their perspective is totally different

i will write the review soon

whatever situation they are in now that is because of their past and the mistakes which was done at that time......you know why it is looking so bad ?????because Raghbir is showing his anger infront of her so openly and on her face......and what did Pragati do?????she backstabbed him,she kept all those anger and hatred in her heart and she played all those dirty games with him behind his back i.e truth serum,press conference,that memorial stunt,because she wanted to hear his confession Raghbir ki jan khatre main dal di Pragati ne hall main aag laga kr.....and that time only his confession mattered to her not his life which she so easily put at stake in that museum...

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

14/10/19

lots of debates happening and some has created groups pragati v/s raghbir in SNS

first of all,ishita looks gorgeous in that wedding lehengha and praghbir scenes was beautiful,the last one at the moment before the separation and i will term it as pre-separation praghbir scene👍🏻💔

coming to the confrontation,i have make a point not to believe articles and promos,they just misguide and i fall prey to it too...

raghbir has his own style in confronting,he handles it with high respect and dignity for himself👏I am proud of him that neither he manhandle pragati nor show any mcp attitude like EK other heroes,he just vent out his pain in terms of anger...abhi,karan,anurag needs to learn from raghbir and randhir how to confront their ladylove,raghbir just vent out pain in anger to his ladylove and randhir let his ladylove slap him and vent out all her anger on him while he just couldn't look into her eyes because he knows,he did a sin by breaking his ladylove heart and chose friendship over love...both men neither manhandle their love like above mention trio,one even slap slap his ladylove even thouhh he claims her as soulmate

coming to the confrontation sequence,bows to pvp-ishita for their amazing chemistry,even in the most intense scene they oozes fire and intensity in their chemistry🔥they define chemistry...they are chemistry and what a outstanding performance by both actors...standing ovation to both...the way raghbir vents out his anger in the most dignified way and pragati could not bear his anger and cupps his face with love and pain in her eyes so that raghbir calms down and she can tell him the entire truth and how much she loves him....simply outstanding,i have never seen such highly emotional driven confrontation that oozes out chemistry in the most beautiful way,its an intense confrontation but there was so much of passion filled in the scene

its an insult to the term 'chemistry' if pvp-ishita doesn't win the best jodi award,they deserve the award more than any couples in the list🏆❤💔

what i love about the confrontation its not ego filled confrontation like current/decades other EK shows or stupid sacrifice drama,there was only love and pain in the confrontation that melts your hearts,it did melt my heart,there was beautiful romance in that confrontation that soothes your eyes n feel their emotions of love and pain...pvp-ishita did it so naturally

we need to give applause to the writers...the dialogues and the way the scene executed was simply outstanding👌🏻and pvp-ishita enacting it and adds sizzle of chemistry into it,it went to another whole new level😍🤩

coming to the moral of the confrontation...is raghbir wrong in shouting at pragati?is pragati wrong for suspecting raghbir?let me eleborate in terms of perspective because both of them are seeing through in their own perspective be it bani revelation or pragati suspecting raghbir

Pragati Perspective

when people says that pragati did not trust raghbir and all...keep yourself in her footsteps,she went through a deadly accident and fought death,she lost her baby,she lost her face and identity...her fears were simply right when she told her father that how will raghbir love her new face,every normal human reaction will be the same lf their identity and face is changed...she never suspected raghbir first because she did call him but additi did not believe her and circumstances leads her to see certain things in her own perspective thats when she suspected raghbir,she did not straight away pin point raghbir as the killer the culprit manipulated such a way that all evidence she finds were against raghbir...yes she hides her identity from raghbir but she had a motive...after going through such trauma knowing that it was attempt to murder noone will think from the heart,they will be practical towards life and the way they see things in a different perspective altogether and will be desperate to punish the culprit even if its their spouses

she was in dilemma  battling with her heart n mind every single day living with raghbir...she got to see herself how much raghbir loves her as bani and her heart says that he cannot be the culprit but at the same she is investigating the real truth and she cannot be emotional being practical she use her mind and realise that evidence were all against raghbir

Raghbir Perspective

was he wrong?nopes no way at all,raghbir outburst is 1000% justified and he ask her all the valid questions that we were discussing since day 1,he was living a lifeless life w/o her completely dead,he suffered hell w/o her,every now and then thinking abt her and drunk all day n night but pragati never once reveal her identity when she saw it herself,he is not hurt because pragati is bani but he was more hurt and heartbroken because pragati suspect him as the killer...how could she when he submit his entire life in her name,he never loved anyone more than her...she was his lifeline,his heart and soul...she played with his emotions and love,she never understand him once that breaks his heart...how could she,he feels betrayed that after all the love he showered on her,she never had the trust on him and suspect him as killer...here raghbir is seeing from his own perspective and is thinking through his heart if he becomes practical thinks through the mind,he might ask various questions to himself and think,what happened that pragati thinks he was the killer,what was the lead and will try to investigate

there is neither wrong nor right....both are victims of circumstances created by external evil force,both fall prey to it emotionally and practically....pragati was seeing things through her perspective then and now raghbir is seeing things in his own perspective...both see and believe what they see and not communicating like a couple does...furthermore revenge and anger the two negative emotions controlled them

both suffered and justified in their perspective

and this also sums up raghbir-bani relationship...they loved each other no doubt but their relationship lack in  few elements that forms in a marriage...love and passion is not enough you have to make your spouse,your best friend to understand him/her emotionally...they had everything in their relationship except for friendship and emotional connect and that element got fulfilled when praghbir happened,there was emotional connect and friendship and that element made them explore each other and they understand each other way better than they were as raghbir-bani...the emotional connect lacks in raghbir-bani relationship but immense in praghbir relationship

love ..care and concern...passion...physical proximity were there but lack of emotional connect b/w them and they don't know each other that well,they lack the friendship element in their relationship...they had each other thats it,they never try to know each other thus when life plays a cruel game,the relationship went haywire and could not handle it but it got only stronger as praghbir because they bonded emotionally and try to get to know each other,understand each other and friendship blooms b/w them

for me,both are right and justified in their own place

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Catty24

Kzk I know they can't b together what abt other couples who phir se mil Gaye that I don't watch other shows that's y asking

everyone is currently in separation mode only...abhi tak ek nahin hua

Catty24 thumbnail

everyone is currently in separation mode only...abhi tak ek nahin hua

😲😲 mages now im scared 😢😢😢😢😢😢 4 our praghbir 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

even i thought the same......he will not ask her to get out of my house.....the way i understand his character if he is angry with Pragati and does not want to see her face then i think he will not ask her or push her out of his room instead he will take his pillow and go to some other room to sleep.......it will be so out of his character if he hehaves like SSO or ASR or ABHI......

@bold i so want this scene to happen in the show......it will be great to see Raghbir saying all these dialogues to her......so apt for the situation and on his character also......and honestly he simply cannot survive without her..not emotionally and literally also thanks to BM.....that lady has so much hatred for Raghbir in her heart....she still wants to kill Raghbir..why????....he has become so vulnerable without her.....LOVE ko UNDO krna itna easy hota to bat hi kya thi......

He might be angry and upset but he is still the RM we love. He will totally feel "kyun nahin aayi tum. Yeh tumhara ghar hai. Maine bola air tum ne maan liya. Mujhse jhagdi kyon nahin. Haq hai tumhara."

If he did not feel the pain, he would not be drinking again. He would have gone home...slept it off and the next day gone to work and worked and worked and worked. Not started drinking again. 

I am so over BM. She is now irritating me. All these ladies who play vamps are only good as long as their reality isnt out. Same as with Rakshanda. The moment Sumitra was revelead as being evil, she got on my nerves. Same with BM. I prefer Big Ben to BM. Big Ben has secrets and she is harsh and mean BUT she loves Zulfein. Somewhere I feel she loves him more than Kunal. Even when Sitara flagship number one show ka hero's stepmother went crazy for a while, she still loved Kittu. Albeit her love was selfish and mean and she was ruining his life with her Oedipus complex, she did not try and kill him. Even Kittu dadi is annoying and self obsessed but try and harm a hair on Kittu's head and dadi and stepmother both will come after you with a Trishul. 

Why can't EK have such mothers. 

I still like Manoj bhaiyya though because he adores my BAE so regardless of Harshit I cannot dislike him. 

And I cannot be on Pragati's side RN. I do not care about "girls should support girls". Like NO. RM is right about everything...I have watched Pragati suspect him, her dad told her not to and yet she didn't listen. She tried to get him to confess in the worst way ever. How did she ever think that he would even think about hurting her? Could she not see what he was going through? I saw it...I could feel his pain from the first episode until he figured he was in love with Pragati. And yet....no no no. NO! 

Sorry but Pragati 0 RM infinity. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

its separation month in EK land

Abhi-Pragya(separated)-KKB

I guess they separated and reunited many times.

Karan-Preeta(separated)-KDB

They will also get united 

Anurag-Prerna(separated forever)-KZK 2

Randhir-Amrita(separated)-Haiwaan

Don't know about this show

Raghbir-Pragati(separated)-Bepanah Pyar

Hopefully our Pragbhir will also reunited soon.

Because EK shows has record that all the married couples get separated and reunited a lots of time like the couple of  longest running Balaji show Yhm. Just hope for the best And wait for pragbhir reunion as soon as possible 

all the couples are separated...😭

it was so difficult to shape up love and trust in their relationship that bonds them forever😍 and it was so easy to break that love and trust by separating them by creating MU b/w them😡

Catty24 thumbnail

I wish they never drag this painfull track n no love triangle too no more mu and only jealousy track is good bt wo b overnhi hona chahiye 

Edited by Catty24 - 4 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

I wish they never drag this painfull track n no love triangle too no more mu and only jealousy track is good bt wo b overnhi hona chahiye 

I also wish the same but as its EK show there are high chances of dragging of this track.