BPP episode discussion / speculation thread #2

Posted: 4 years ago

WELCOME TO BEPANAH PYAAR EPISODE DISCUSSION OR FUTURE TRACK   SPECULATION THREAD

• You can discuss abt episodes or future track.                                                                 
  • Keep discussion healthy, smooth yet funny.                                      
  • Respect individuals views / choices.                                                                                      
  •  Bashing / mocking / personal attacks on actors or members is strictly not allowed here.                                                                                                                 welcome you allsmiley31

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3G1zhOB3N2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Let's start with this 

New day, new journey for pragbhir,  our new thread too..🤗

there is "who is mostly like to" segment of Pearl and Ishita by Glitzvision.....has anyone watched it?????

@ Mages i watch the episode alone on my PC using earphones  still i stopped the video somany times,gave myself a little time then watched further parts.....😆watch that scene with family and all NAAHIIIiII....🤣

we were complaining so much naa that after realising his love for Pragati why is he running away from Pragati and shying away from her closeness.....why is he not taking an intiative and making a romantic move on her???last night was his first move on her.....and what a daring  and BOLD move😆.....aur karo shikayat🤣.....fans should be a little careful and wise enough to demand something from a complicated character like RAGHBIR😆🤣.....( i am also one of the those people who were complaining so much.....😆🤣facepalm)

Originally posted by daud95

there is "who is mostly like to" segment of Pearl and Ishita by Glitzvision.....has anyone watched it?????

I have posted in the main forum

seriously praghbir intimate scene is a blockbuster everywhere its being discussed and many portals reported that pvp-ishita raised the bar in the steamy sequence which i completely agree...the sequence was another level...its term of one of the most bold and intimate sequence of ITV after Ram-Priya consummation sequence of BALH...Manik-Nandini and now Raghbir-Pragati join the list...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

seriously praghbir intimate scene is a blockbuster everywhere its being discussed and many portals reported that pvp-ishita raised the bar in the steamy sequence which i completely agree...the sequence was another level...its term of one of the most bold and intimate sequence of ITV after Ram-Priya consummation sequence of BALH...Manik-Nandini and now Raghbir-Pragati join the list...

did you notice he way he was hoding her face half of his fingers were englufed in her hair.....gosh that particular shot gave me goosebumps becuse normally we see such scenes/moves in movies that too in Passionate and wild love making scenes.....

Well, I think it'd be safe to say then when we get our SR then it will be more to N3 than it is KZK. I mean that SR sequence in KZK was the worse and stupid SR. 

Edited by nuomi.riceball - 4 years ago

congrats guys n to pvp-ishita....Raghbir-Pragati intimate scene has gone into the most bold intimate scene of ITV and they are honoured with the Most Hottest Couple of ITV..twitter are flooded with their articles only❤️☺️

the scene and the couple deserves the honour as indeed its the most bold scene for an ITV standard and pvp-ishita perform with so much comfort and ease,the chemisty is visible to the eyes that brought goosebumps to our nerves,even now writing abt the sequence gives me goosebumps such impact of sequence...kudos to them❤

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago