Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: leenuguru

separation will be longer i think 

kyun abhi abhi nayi entry hui hein toh unki toh hoga 

but i don't think ky triangle love story ho gi. jealousy track hi best rahy ga.

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

but i don't think ky triangle love story ho gi. jealousy track hi best rahy ga.

kya patah 

jealousy toh rahega 

but expect the unexpected 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

kya patah 

jealousy toh rahega 

but expect the unexpected 

manish ky character aur pargati ki friendship dekhna chahti hoon. praghbir mil jein. aur manish ka character unki help kary.

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

manish ky character aur pargati ki friendship dekhna chahti hoon. praghbir mil jein. aur manish ka character unki help kary.

aap ekta ko bulrahe ho 

Edited by leenuguru - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys kl pearl ne shoot kiya goons usay maarenge when he was drunk goons beatn him on street yestrday they was shoot bt what next who safe him 1 doubt no entry naahfee for rm ? Still no article hope no new girl othrwise prag new frnd and thn new girl in rm nt good bcs this idea ruin story and also ruin our couple 

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@catty i don't think the makers will ruim the story or our couple pragbir bcoz they kno they r in demand.in the end pragbhir is the best. I kno its ekta show kuch b ho sakta hai but i feel that the writer n makers r different n can do well for the show, one plus point is that they didn't show badi ma,or harshit revealing the truth of bani to him n he got to kno on its own, its a different show than all that saas bahu drama .its a youth show i guess so thats how i like abt it.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Sana you have said EXACTLY what I am feeling. 

And RM did not say  "get out of my house"; I doubt Pragati will go back to his house; she will assume that he does not want to see her. That will upset him even more. 

I now want him to ask her "kyun nahin aayi tum? Maine bol diya aur tum ne mann liya? Aisa hai tumhara pyar? This is your house; your home...." 

UFF I should have been a CV; can you imagine I'd be hanging and buzzing around my jaanemann all DAY; EK please let me moonlight as a BP CV  even though I live overseas; I will gush over jaanemann on facetime!! ok thanks. 

I also feel that people are READY to bash RM regardless of how upset he is; he has a right to be upset; pehle din bol deti -- i am your Bani -- lets go speak to the doctor; i have proof; Papa has the proof. But NAHIN -- he has moved on; he does not love me; he killed me!! THE MAN WAS DRINKING AND SUICIDAL in front of HER; and yet she did the drama in that memorial hall. 

I just feel that in the name of women empowerment and feminism, we are not thinking from RM's POV. 

Dear Ms Kapoor and Ms Ferns and all the other BP creative team - PLEASE PLEASE do not turn RM into Abhi or any of the other Bhagya heroes. Or sitara flagship hero. He is great as RM. 

P.S. Currently Zulfein is getting all brownie points for his behaviour during his own lover's tiff. My bua was like "Isko dekh; kitna suljha hua hai aur apne uss Raghbir ko dekh. Waise yeh Moti kaun hai bhai?" LMAO BUA!!!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

its separation month in EK land

Abhi-Pragya(separated)-KKB

Karan-Preeta(separated)-KDB

Anurag-Prerna(separated forever)-KZK 2

Randhir-Amrita(separated)-Haiwaan

Raghbir-Pragati(separated)-Bepanah Pyar

all the couples are separated...😭

it was so difficult to shape up love and trust in their relationship that bonds them forever😍 and it was so easy to break that love and trust by separating them by creating MU b/w them😡

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

how was the epi guys?

heart touching and  at the same time heart breaking also.....tedha and drunk Raghbir with his amazing dialogues is back.....but in last scene of Raghbir with his family when that one alone tear fell from his eyes that broke my heart literally......poor Raghbir.......for Pragati also yes she did some mistakes but honestly she does not deserve it.....her father was also not there and she did not go to Malhotra house too its so heartbreaking to see her walking on the roads alone in the middle of the night in that devasted state.....💔

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

its separation month in EK land

Abhi-Pragya(separated)-KKB

Karan-Preeta(separated)-KDB

Anurag-Prerna(separated forever)-KZK 2

Randhir-Amrita(separated)-Haiwaan

Raghbir-Pragati(separated)-Bepanah Pyar

all the couples are separated...😭

it was so difficult to shape up love and trust in their relationship that bonds them forever😍 and it was so easy to break that love and trust by separating them by creating MU b/w them😡

Kzk I know they can't b together what abt other couples who phir se mil Gaye that I don't watch other shows that's y asking