Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Date bech mein reh gai due to Pragati's father accident.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: daud95

i never thought that i will get to hear his dialogue from Raghbir that i want/have to forget Bani....what a change Pragati has brought in this guy....he was ready to die,always ready to harm himself,always in sucidal mode.....look at him now.....he wants to live and smile again with Pragati.....

I don't think as bani she could change raghbir much as she did as pragati...he is a whole new Raghbir Malhotra

why i say that when he was with bani there was arrogance and stubborness in him something that she could not change in him,it was intact in him and it gone worst after the accident and 3 yrs of life w/o her but look at what pragati did,she made him a calm n composed person....there is no arrogance and stubborness in him..a new Raghbir Malhotra is born

this why i say EK made the biggest mistake of revealing pragati is bani,they should have been 2 different people even in attitude and how they approach situations and solve is very different from each other...there is vast contrast b/w bani-pragati and their relationship with raghbir respectively

pragati needs to make a decision whether she wants to live as bani or pragati from what i see she is no more bani,she is pragati...there is nothing like bani in her,she is only pragati

its better to tell the truth to raghbir and close bani chapter and live as pragati...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Date bech mein reh gai due to Pragati's father accident.

predictable...hope her father is fine after raghbir,her father is her strength

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Pragbhir Hug and a forehead kiss on the way Just loved the way Ragbhir is consoling and supporting pragati. I hope that Pragati's father would fine. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JrqlOBpnX/?igshid=kn5llqyhal3q

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Pragbhir Hug and a forehead kiss on the way Just loved the way Ragbhir is consoling and supporting pragati. I hope that Pragati's father would fine. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JrqlOBpnX/?igshid=kn5llqyhal3q

awesome scene👍🏻

I hope pragati's father is fine

but damn raghbir is sheer love...when he hates,his hate is extreme,when he is in pain,his pain is extreme and when he loves,his love is extreme...just look how he is taking care and consoling pragati...he loves her so much❤

Mages thumbnail

pvp-ishita off-screen pic...cuties they are❤️

https://twitter.com/Tanisha8331/status/1179715111222558720?s=20

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I don't think as bani she could change raghbir much as she did as pragati...he is a whole new Raghbir Malhotra

why i say that when he was with bani there was arrogance and stubborness in him something that she could not change in him,it was intact in him and it gone worst after the accident and 3 yrs of life w/o her but look at what pragati did,she made him a calm n composed person....there is no arrogance and stubborness in him..a new Raghbir Malhotra is born

this why i say EK made the biggest mistake of revealing pragati is bani,they should have been 2 different people even in attitude and how they approach situations and solve is very different from each other...there is vast contrast b/w bani-pragati and their relationship with raghbir respectively

pragati needs to make a decision whether she wants to live as bani or pragati from what i see she is no more bani,she is pragati...there is nothing like bani in her,she is only pragati

its better to tell the truth to raghbir and close bani chapter and live as pragati...

Actually both rm and bani grown up as a person . Both raghbani are lived in there dreamland they never thought that they get separated. If u notice rm was always told bani that he married to her get a wife not  to make her a perfect daughter in law and even he make a dream house for them to live separately from there family I don't think that he ever open about his loneliness to her as bani. On the other hand bani is belong to a rich family with her father even she get her first job easily I don't think that rm ever treated her as a employee only she get everything in her life very easily job ,rm's love care etc. But after accident she lost her everything she meet gulshan who gave her the courage to face the life and basically she saw the harsh reality of life intially all malhotra family taunted and insulted her which she never face as bani . Gulshan has a very important role in her life and moreover she understand the meaning of a family in real sense first she get friendly with shefali than she get the trust of priya and nakul and now even mama mami are also start liking her . I donot think as bani she has put so much effort in any relationship in malhotra family. She easily got accepted in the family due to rm . But her love for rm was never change as bani/ pragati rm's love is the most important thing for her. More than pragati it was rm choice whether he accept him as pragati or bani after the truth revelation.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg cant wait u chk ishita ne aik or pic insta me share ki thi usmay doisri saree he bt look like candle light dinner bt usmay doisri saree may b ye date adhoori reh gai so continue karenge 🙈🙈

They r soo comfortable soo natural uffff aag laga denge ismay bhiii 

Bt trp again 1.0 y 😢😢😢

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Actually both rm and bani grown up as a person . Both raghbani are lived in there dreamland they never thought that they get separated. If u notice rm was always told bani that he married to her get a wife not  to make her a perfect daughter in law and even he make a dream house for them to live separately from there family I don't think that he ever open about his loneliness to her as bani. On the other hand bani is belong to a rich family with her father even she get her first job easily I don't think that rm ever treated her as a employee only she get everything in her life very easily job ,rm's love care etc. But after accident she lost her everything she meet gulshan who gave her the courage to face the life and basically she saw the harsh reality of life intially all malhotra family taunted and insulted her which she never face as bani . Gulshan has a very important role in her life and moreover she understand the meaning of a family in real sense first she get friendly with shefali than she get the trust of priya and nakul and now even mama mami are also start liking her . I donot think as bani she has put so much effort in any relationship in malhotra family. She easily got accepted in the family due to rm . But her love for rm was never change as bani/ pragati rm's love is the most important thing for her. More than pragati it was rm choice whether he accept him as pragati or bani after the truth revelation.

i totally agree...