Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

Sia for a few seconds lets just forget about Praghbir and their journey till this point......this scene does not fit into this phase of their realation i know that.....but if you take this scene and full yesterday's epi as standalone then that scene was so damn good.....passionate,bold,intense and the same time decent also.....very very well acted and well directed scene......there is very thin line  between sensuality,boldness,intimacy and VULGARITY.......just one mistake and that scene would have been declared as VULGAR.....but hats off to the director,actors and whole team they have managed that scene so well.......

you have say it all...i have nothing much to add...its a very bold scene and one mistake in any department might taint the scene as vulgar,hats off to the whole team that they a risk to write a bold and intimate scene with sesuality and decent...the performance excellent par excellent by pvp-ishita the comfort level and chemistry lift up to a whole new level...kudos to EK n her team and the scene is literally lifeless w/o pvp-ishita playing praghbir

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ mages thank u for the article .please can u or any 1over here let me kno the hastag on insta regarding the their article want to read those also will try to make n account over there also for them even i m not on insta .please it will be great help.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@ mages thank u for the article .please can u or any 1over here let me kno the hastag on insta regarding the their article want to read those also will try to make n account over there also for them even i m not on insta .please it will be great help.

I am not in insta too...so regards to this only those in insta can help...

twitter just type #praghbir or #BepanahPyarr

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@mages thank u very much🤗

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Praghbir on a romantic dinner date planned by Raghbir.....Pragati in yellow and white saree and Raghbir in that pink shirt.......suddenly they are giving us so many  Praghbir romantic scenes......i hope aagy jaa kr kuch bomb na phod dain😆

Mages thumbnail

if they promote it,it will increase and i realise that...

seriously of this show air on zee...the trps will be skyrocket...

Mages thumbnail

Upcoming sequence

https://twitter.com/Pvp_gallery/status/1179656206807207936?s=20

gosh they look super gorgeous and hot together🔥

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

Praghbir on a romantic dinner date planned by Raghbir.....Pragati in yellow and white saree and Raghbir in that pink shirt.......suddenly they are giving us so many  Praghbir romantic scenes......i hope aagy jaa kr kuch bomb na phod dain😆

its EK show,incomplete w/o bomb blast😂

its definitely on the way but till than lets enjoy praghbir's fiery chemistry🔥

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

if they promote it,it will increase and i realise that...

seriously of this show air on zee...the trps will be skyrocket...

I agree with you if this show would on Star plus or zee on a good time slot then it might get more trps. Although at 10 PM it is doing good. But it deserves more trps. 

Edited by _NINA_ - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

its EK show,incomplete w/o bomb blast😂

its definitely on the way but till than lets enjoy praghbir's fiery chemistry🔥

in yesterday's epi in that car scene his dialogue about trust and what happens if you trust gets broken by someone.....it will give you immense pain.....i am not getting good vibes from it....he is investing so much in this relation and Pragati.....Pragati is almost a new chance/opportunity for him to live a happy life again.....i dont think he will jump in happiness when he gets to know about her real identity...... this secrets of hers will definitely break his heart.....