Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Well, I think it's be safe to say then when we get our SR then it will be more to N3 than it is KZK. I mean that SR sequence in KZK was the worse and stupid SR. 

its going to surpass both as they have raise the bar with yesterday mini trailer and kzk one was stupid...N3 C-Night i could feel the love b/w Behir but KZK it was forced n out of sudden and seriously there was nothing in it...its a insult to compare it with BPP n N3 standard....even KKB had a hot one

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

did you notice he way he was hoding her face half of his fingers were englufed in her hair.....gosh that particular shot gave me goosebumps becuse normally we see such scenes/moves in movies that too in Passionate and wild love making scenes.....

exactly...the way he carreress her and the way he engulfed his fingers in her hair that was wild...it brought goosebumps

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@mages can you please post all the articles of pearl n ishita regarding yesterday intimate scene  which r flooded on twitter i eagerly want to read them.i m not on twitter.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Insta fangirls have fainted🤣

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

not only insta but journalism too🤣☺️

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@mages can you please post all the articles of pearl n ishita regarding yesterday intimate scene  which r flooded on twitter i eagerly want to read them.i m not on twitter.

Twitter is flooded...will post it 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Must say though that it's one fine way to fuel the hormonal teenybopper to tune in just to see that... 🤣

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

done posted in main forum and insta ones i have no access...i am not in insta

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Sia for a few seconds lets just forget about Praghbir and their journey till this point......this scene does not fit into this phase of their realation i know that.....but if you take this scene and full yesterday's epi as standalone then that scene was so damn good.....passionate,bold,intense and the same time decent also.....very very well acted and well directed scene......there is very thin line  between sensuality,boldness,intimacy and VULGARITY.......just one mistake and that scene would have been declared as VULGAR.....but hats off to the director,actors and whole team they have managed that scene so well.......

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

its going to surpass both as they have raise the bar with yesterday mini trailer and kzk one was stupid...N3 C-Night i could feel the love b/w Behir but KZK it was forced n out of sudden and seriously there was nothing in it...its a insult to compare it with BPP n N3 standard....even KKB had a hot one

Behir SR was emotionally so so beautiful......Thats it.....cant say anything about KZK because i have not watched a single epi or scene of that show......lets see in which circumstances Praghbir SR going to happen...... their SR can be emotional and vulnerable one also who knows.....