Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: alvina

nahi hai yaar real itna bhi pagal nahi hai Rohit 

I do hav hopes on Rohit Al, but I don't trust Sikku that's d worryment now Al... ðŸ¤”

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey dear,

It's been so long since I saw a post from you.

Just came here to say hello to you.

How are you?

No one is wrong from their view.

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Rohit is a good person with some flawed qualities . Like most ppl usually are. 

Haven't we had out moments of weakness. We all have done many things which we r  ot proud of. This show is not abt idealism.  Its abt real ppl and how in life you struggle and slowly become a better version of urself. It takes time . It's a process. 

I love Rohit has his flaws . Kind of makes me connect to him better as he comes across as very realistic. With time he shall become better as we all have. 

For me, this is not a one incident issue. This is pattern of repeated behavior.  The thing is he is not a man in his early 20s that he can become better with time. By the time you hit your 30s your behavior patterns become set and unless you make a concerted effort to change, they won’t change. But Rohit hardly apologizes for his faults let alone make an effort to change. His words suggest that he thinks Sona should accept his rude and aggressive behavior because he is who he is. 

It’s okay to be flawed but this is probably one of the worst flaws as it leaves the other person constantly on eggshells never knowing what will trigger them. It’s the definition of an emotionally abusive relationship. 

Even if this is a dream it shows how much damage Rohit’s outbursts have already done because she expects him to behave like Karan. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AlwaysHisGirl

Hey dear,

It's been so long since I saw a post from you.

Just came here to say hello to you.

How are you?

No one is wrong from their view.

Hi dear. I am fine . Aap kaise ho.  I felt like putting a post explaining rohits psyche. Sona to kyaa hai audience se baat kar leti hai  . Ab Rohit kaa pic kaise samjhayein .

Yup here no one is wrong.  Haalaat aise hain kyaa karien

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

For me, this is not a one incident issue. This is pattern of repeated behavior.  The thing is he is not a man in his early 20s that he can become better with time. By the time you hit your 30s your behavior patterns become set and unless you make a concerted effort to change, they won’t change. But Rohit hardly apologizes for his faults let alone make an effort to change. His words suggest that he thinks Sona should accept his rude and aggressive behavior because he is who he is. 

It’s okay to be flawed but this is probably one of the worst flaws as it leaves the other person constantly on eggshells never knowing what will trigger them. It’s the definition of an emotionally abusive relationship. 

Even if this is a dream it shows how much damage Rohit’s outbursts have already done because she expects him to behave like Karan. 

Completely disagree. 20 30 that's all depends. Generally men mature really late. So they can change very well in 30s too😆

Rohit is no way a abusive person. He otherwise respects women a lot. Yes he is Impulsive and short tempered  . And judgemental too.

Abusive ppl will always be impulsive and short tempered but not all impulsive and short tempered will be abusive.  

intruderfast thumbnail

Let me make it very clear  . This post in no way means to disrespect sona. 

Although I like Rohit very much there is no doubt in my mind that sona is the better person from these two. 

She is much more  sorted , much more emotionally stable than Rohit. I feel Rohit needs sonakshi more  . Left alone,  he will bring himself to doom  .

Whereas sonakshi can still survive any storm on her own. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Let me make it very clear  . This post in no way means to disrespect sona. 

Although I like Rohit very much there is no doubt in my mind that sona is the better person from these two. 

She is much more  sorted , much more emotionally stable than Rohit. I feel Rohit needs sonakshi more  . Left alone,  he will bring himself to doom  .

Whereas sonakshi can still survive any storm on her own. 

Bold: this!

He needs her, but he cant necessarily get her by impulsive behaviour.  I will not talk about age, but rohit has demonstrated this personality trait of being very sure about himself or his judgment,  when he may not necessarily be right.

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi dear. I am fine . Aap kaise ho.  I felt like putting a post explaining rohits psyche. Sona to kyaa hai audience se baat kar leti hai  . Ab Rohit kaa pic kaise samjhayein .

Yup here no one is wrong.  Haalaat aise hain kyaa karien

am fine dear.

yes i understand, most of the tv serials are seen by the women and so actually, tv soaps were to attract them and so the protagonist are always them while in movies, its reverse.

even though this show is romantic one and involves, provides equal oppurtunities both the characters, it is just another indian tv soap where female protagonist's pov is clearly visible and weighs more.

things are changing but somethings cant be changed.

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Completely disagree. 20 30 that's all depends. Generally men mature really late. So they can change very well in 30s too😆

Rohit is no way a abusive person. He otherwise respects women a lot. Yes he is Impulsive and short tempered  . And judgemental too.

Abusive ppl will always be impulsive and short tempered but not all impulsive and short tempered will be abusive.  

But people can only change if they think they should. Rohit doesn’t understand he needs to change himself even after making the same mistake 3 or more times in a short span of time.

I agree with your last statement. But that’s why I mentioned it’s a pattern of behavior to take ojt his anger on sonakshi. That’s a pattern of abuse.

Rohit may seem to respect women but the reality is he doesn’t. He doesn’t even bother with celebrating his mother’s because his emotional needs are more important. This is only the beginning of his relationship with Sona and he is already behaving like this. What will he do when the glow of new love fades and the realities of life sets in? 

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Men don't mature later. They are just allowed by society to get away from more crap than we women are until they are older. Basically they are held to lower standards of behaviour by both their families and society - unlike women who have to behave in the best interest of their family from a much younger age.

Rohit is a very impulsive person and because of the privileged and loved position he has had all his life can be arrogant and uncaring about the effect of his words. This is something that has been shown about him from the start. He has not been shown to be an abusive person in general, but his actions towards Sona are bordering on emotional abuse. His constant shouting and accusations and toing and froing.....Human are not black and white. We are all grey but some of us are greyer than others.