Try to see from Rohit' Pov

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

First things first. Rohit hasn't slapped sonakshi.  Forum pe ye kuch bhi baatien ho rahi hai. He threw the ring at her . If that is generalized as abusive , then I dont know what to say.

Yes we all know sona is innocent.  And her story needs to be heard. 

But put urself in Rohit' s shoes. Imagine urself in that situation.  Why wldnt Rohit believe Raima.? Raima 4 saal pehle sona ki help kar rahi thi aur khud Komo mein chalo gayi. Rohit lost his.love nina uski koi galti ke. 

Now she has come back and accused Rohit present love for her condition.  If I was in Rohits place , i wld have believed raima also. There is no reason as to why wld Rohiit doubt raima at all  .

Yes he needs to listen to sona story but give this guy a break. He will do that once he calms down. Right now he is angry , traumatized. It is one of the most difficult situations for him . Give that guy a break.  

The point is he has no reason to not believe Raima . Perhaps Raima misunderstood the whole thing . But to clear all this, we have to be patient . 

And finally sona first need to find her ex fiance Karan also and confront him . Put him in bars for doing all this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel no one is completely wrong in their places😑

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Many people are saying this might be a dream by Sona - maybe... hopefully....... 

If it’s not a dream then again, from the precap it definitely didn’t look like he hit her. It looks like he just threw a ring at her.

What I find confusing is you saying him throwing the ring is no big deal. Is it not? Why is it acceptable? And how big does the object he throws have to be for it to be unacceptable?

Does Rohit always get a free pass to shout, insult, distrust and then one has to wait for calmness to prevail. Why? Is he 7? 

Edited by UKGirl22 - 4 years ago
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Also Rohit looked at sona when he was carrying raima to his room( read lift ko kya hua tha jo Khud utha ke le gaya - raima ko dekh kar lift bhi coma mein chali gayi shayad)- he was even looking at Suman when she was saying ki sona ke saath kya hua yeh kaun sunega( obviously tabhi Raima ka timer baj gaya Aur woh behosh ho gayi - perrrrfect timing) . He will go and talk to her once he calms down. Apology ka I can’t say - he hasn’t apologised earlier too toh Yahaan bhi I hv no hope .

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hope this ring throwing thing is Sona's  dream ..

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

First things first. Rohit hasn't slapped sonakshi.  Forum pe ye kuch bhi baatien ho rahi hai. He threw the ring at her . If that is generalized as abusive , then I dont know what to say.

Yes we all know sona is innocent.  And her story needs to be heard. 

But put urself in Rohit' s shoes. Imagine urself in that situation.  Why wldnt Rohit believe Raima.? Raima 4 saal pehle sona ki help kar rahi thi aur khud Komo mein chalo gayi. Rohit lost his.love nina uski koi galti ke. 

Now she has come back and accused Rohit present love for her condition.  If I was in Rohits place , i wld have believed raima also. There is no reason as to why wld Rohiit doubt raima at all  .

Yes he needs to listen to sona story but give this guy a break. He will do that once he calms down. Right now he is angry , traumatized. It is one of the most difficult situations for him . Give that guy a break.  

The point is he has no reason to not believe Raima . Perhaps Raima misunderstood the whole thing . But to clear all this, we have to be patient . 

And finally sona first need to find her ex fiance Karan also and confront him . Put him in bars for doing all this.

Rohit / raima/ sona....

None of their POV has been clearly stated. We dont even know what is true and what is a dream.

Rohit was forever impulsive,  so that's that. Him being torn between long term love and new crush is obvious. 

Raima just woke from a coma, her version of truth may be distorted, we dont know. How can she say with so much conviction that sona was the reason for her condition? Why not the person who threw her from the building?

Sona is a sitting duck, not opening her mouth, and crying. While letting others club her with all accusations that they want.

I think we need to weather through this storm of real, dream, perceived notions throughout this week to find the real picture. 

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If I was in Rohit's place, I wouldn't hav proposed to Sona in a hurried manner before chabbis September ðŸ˜†..

Well, I don't know wat to comment on Rohit throwing ring @ Sona as its unclear if its a dream sequence or real shot... Even if it is a dream sequence, hurling ring @ ur new found love is a bit harsh nd abusive act.... Let him take how much time he wants, as a fan of RS character, I just expect him to be humble or atleast behave respectfully towards Sona, for she's d one to whom he asked for 'being his' d rest of lyf few mins ago, nd not to forget her good deeds for his sister... ðŸ¤”

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

I feel no one is completely wrong in their places😑

Yup . Circumstances r like this

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

If I was in Rohit's place, I wouldn't hav proposed to Sona in a hurried manner before chabbis September ðŸ˜†..

Well, I don't know wat to comment on Rohit throwing ring @ Sona as its unclear if its a dream sequence or real shot... Even if it is a dream sequence, hurling ring @ ur new found love is a bit harsh nd abusive act.... Let him take how much time he wants, as a fan of RS character, I just expect him to be humble or atleast behave respectfully towards Sona, for she's d one to whom he asked for 'being his' d rest of lyf few mins ago, nd not to forget her good deeds for his sister... ðŸ¤”

I was thinking , isn't throwing ring a bit too dramatic for our drama hating surgeon? Must be sona's drama laden mind.

😳

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Many people are saying this might be a dream by Sona - maybe... hopefully....... 

If it’s not a dream then again, from the precap it definitely didn’t look like he hit her. It looks like he just threw a ring at her.

What I find confusing is you saying him throwing the ring is no big deal. Is it not? Why is it acceptable? And how if does the object he throws have to be for it to be unacceptable?

Does Rohit always get a free pass to shout, insult, distrust and then one has to wait for calmness to prevail. Why? Is he 7? 

I just said that throwing ring doesn't mean an abusive thing. U r free to disagree but that's my stand .

If it was sona in place of Rohit., I wld have said the same thing. I will wait for the whole episode also before passing any judgement. 

Mature ppl are allowed to.lose their temper or balance also in some extraordinary situations. 

Our mind is not always in  shaanti waala.mode

Well I guess this is a very difficult situation for him . No one is perfect.  An ideal situation wld obviously be that Rohit calmly listens at everyone.  But it doesn't happen like this . 

I like Rohit and sonakshi both with their flaws .

I can easily give him atleast 2- 3 days to calm and recollect his thoughts.  

Obv after knowing the whole truth , he will apologize.