Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I don't think it's a dream. It looked real. Still.lets wait for tom

If it's real, rohit is going to get it from me.

I will personally ensure that he gets married to Sumit asap

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I commend Sona's mum for asking sanest question yesterday. Loved how she defended her daughter not screaming, yelling which is her nature but in calm manner.
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I kind of understand Rohit's pov. Rohit's is a very volatile character. He is someone who has no control over his emotions. So I know that this was just an instant reaction. I can understand that he went towards Raima, leaving Sona and everything. But he knows Sona, he believed her, stood by her during the Mhatre track, he knows what she has done for Pooja, so why wouldn't he for one second think that maybe Raima is mistaken. He couldn't have said anything, he could have even shouted at Sonakshi saying he doesn't want to talk right now. What irked me was that even if for some time, he believed that Sonakshi is capable of leaving a person to die. 

And no Rohit did not slap Sona but throwing a ring like that is not acceptable. Another reason why it isn't acceptable from a viewer's pov is because by this action the cvs are drawing a similarity between Rohit and Karan. They are showing that this is Sona's fate again, to get humiliated and dumped the same way and so I feel this is just Sona's imagination.

Right now all I want is that Rohit realised that Sonakshi isn't capable of doing such a thing on his own. If someone else has to come up and explain then he never really trusted Sonakshi.

Edited by KaranSG_01 - 4 years ago
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry double post.

Edited by KaranSG_01 - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amy142

If it's real, rohit is going to get it from me.

I will personally ensure that he gets married to Sumit asap

🤣 Certainly, also we'll open RoMit's AT ASAP ðŸ˜Ž

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You girls cant leave Sumit alone ðŸ¤£

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rohit is a good person with some flawed qualities . Like most ppl usually are. 

Haven't we had out moments of weakness. We all have done many things which we r  ot proud of. This show is not abt idealism.  Its abt real ppl and how in life you struggle and slowly become a better version of urself. It takes time . It's a process. 

I love Rohit has his flaws . Kind of makes me connect to him better as he comes across as very realistic. With time he shall become better as we all have. 

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

If I was in Rohit's place, I wouldn't hav proposed to Sona in a hurried manner before chabbis September ðŸ˜†..

Well, I don't know wat to comment on Rohit throwing ring @ Sona as its unclear if its a dream sequence or real shot... Even if it is a dream sequence, hurling ring @ ur new found love is a bit harsh nd abusive act.... Let him take how much time he wants, as a fan of RS character, I just expect him to be humble or atleast behave respectfully towards Sona, for she's d one to whom he asked for 'being his' d rest of lyf few mins ago, nd not to forget her good deeds for his sister... ðŸ¤”

sona ka dream hai coz she is scared 

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alvina

sona ka dream hai coz she is scared 

Mein b aise he sochthi hoon Al... ðŸ˜• I don't want that to be real either Al ðŸ˜­

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Mein b aise he sochthi hoon Al... ðŸ˜• I don't want that to be real either Al ðŸ˜­

nahi hai yaar real itna bhi pagal nahi hai Rohit