This Raavan has paved the way to burn his Lanka - Nanku Singh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

(one of my very sweet little tweetheart  (she follows me from my Udaan writings) asked me Di why you are not writing about Vidya. In all honesty I shared that I read Uma's updates and see the snippet but as I had written about Vidya she requested me to write about Nanku......... Again all my credits to Uma and also the quick snippets I saw thanks to voot...... only about Nanku..... (Uma I liked that Avtaar Singh... indeed he is smart and good modulation....Vidya inlaws too act fine... the cast are good hope they spice the story....)

Nanku Singh........ full marks to this actor.... he is too good after KN I really felt him slimy, wicked and sleazy.  Not that usual villiany big mouth, loudness, loud laugh.  But cheeky...

Why I told him Raavan.... as you all know Raavan the ruler of Lanka.... was a great devotee of Shiva and to an extent good in his own ways to his people though he troubled the Devas... but the trouble for him started when he eyed Sita.......He wanted her but as the curse on him is that he cannot have any women without their consent so thats the reason he could not have her though poisoned by his sister surpanaka... 

Here too Nanku is very clever and uses his vices to have his way of women as he is scared of his mother who will not allow for polygamy and also he has to save his reputation of being a Minister so media will be watching him over.

Lanka was flourishing with trade due to its spices and condiments till the passion over another ones wife paved way to its downfall.  As the saying goes famous war had been fought due to three wants.. treasure,  soil, and woman... the greed over these paved the downfall of various kingdoms... like Helen of Troy till Alladin Kilji of the Mughals.... 

Nanku to custodian of not only of vices but the custodian of red tapism in the educational system.  He is the parasite of the society who lives and thrives by sucking the blood.  He is enjoying like the leech and breeding other leeches too like the line of bureaucrats who want to siphon the money which is due for the children's education. Leeches are blood suckers and cannot be removed easily but always the use of fire being burns and removes them.

By laying his eyes on Vidya who is blessed by Maa Durga, his downfall is paved as every wrong doing has to come to a halt..

Nanku is chosen by Durga as Durga mai feels that he has played enough so she had set the prudence (Vivek) to Support (Vidya) the education to burn down this Raavans empire...

Nanku Singh has made way to bring that fire on his empire.

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago