Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Because even Trash actors make more money than other careers lol. otherwise how are the like of Uday Chopra surviving?

Uday Chopra is a full time gamer these days. A cousin of mine knows him well and is even good friends with him

Nobody cares about Imran and Avantika so I don't know why their marriage problems are all over the media. 99.9% of people would not even recognize Avantika.

Husband and wife both being home all day long while their finances are drying up is a recipe for disaster. Both would be irritated seeing each other's faces 24/7 and to make matters worse, neither one cares enough to make a career. Imran could have worked as a producer, director or asked his mamu Aamir to give him a creative job at his production office. He could have also worked on a TV or web series - they always want "movie" actors. Even Bobby Deol is getting those kind of acting jobs. 

Imran gave up so early in life. He would get worse with age and Avantika is used to a richer lifestyle. You can't even keep up with your old friends when you no longer have that kind of money.

CuttingChai thumbnail

No one cares to know of their divorce details. They could have divorced without all this PR and no one would have known. So this makes me speculate that maybe all this publicity is just to promote his direction/comeback n her restaurant. If they cared so much about their daughter, they would have refrained from all this mud slinging. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Good riddance of loser lol
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's like hrsuzzi divorce, HR put all the blame on suzz n neg blind after blind about her n Saint HR.. 

Same is happening here everything is pro avantika n Imran the loser, temperamental hubby

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

It's like hrsuzzi divorce, HR put all the blame on suzz n neg blind after blind about her n Saint HR.. 

Same is happening here everything is pro avantika n Imran the loser, temperamental hubby

Wat u said about greek god hr , d whole world conspires against poor hr , get ready for kangoliz tat ur other Id is exposed ,hater needsburnol  bla bla loads of bs oops fan fictions dedicated to u lol 

whatever pro, d man gets sympathy in both cases mostly lol 

kyapa thumbnail

So she was living in “his” house and wanted him to work? Does she herself have any source of income?

Look at some Haters still obsessing over Hrithik. Instead of crying here, go ask "Angel" Sussanne to leave him alone and stop posting couple pics of him n her, calling him Pure Soul, Soulmate, BFF, Sunshine etc. Yahan frustration nikal ne se kya fayda. And yes, they shud apply burnol where the sun does not shine. 

OT: The only way this entire thing reminds me of Hrithik Sussanne is Avantika trying to reconcile after throwing a tantrum but Imran hving had enough and done with her. 

These High maintainence women don't want Husband. They want ATM and are super insecure. They care more about what their friends circle say than about their family. 

I always knew this Avantika was a mean woman. Imran had said in an interview long back how when he stopped getting work and he was under tremendous pressure from Avantika n her family. And when Kjo called him for I hate luvstories, it was a huge relief for him. The way he said it showed how much torture he was put under by Avantika. That time itself, I knew this nagging woman is not right. Instead of being her husband's strength, she was adding to his pressure. 

If she tortured him so much back then, I can only imagine what she must hv put him thru in last so many years when his career was over. Good that just like Hrithik, Imran is not taking the Toxic woman back when she wants to reconcile now. Mazaak chal raha hai kya? Jab marzi divorce, jab marzi reconciliation? Must be a Big relief for him n his mental peace without the nagging woman eating his head all the time. 

Am happy for Saif too for dumping his nagging wife Amrita for same reasons. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Tusshar did his padhai likhai woh bhi bohot acche se and is the business brain behind Ekta's empire. Uday too is a very able business brain whose absence (due to personal issues) has actually bought down YRF a notch or two.

I didn’t know about Tusshar and Uday having very able busines brains & handling their family business. 

Thanks for the info! 🙂