Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Imagine getting poor despite having so much connections. Isliye toh kehte hain bura time dekh kar nahi aata 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

So his career was failing and he became irritable and they had no money...but Avantika still wanted to give him a second chance and Imran mentioned toxicity? This makes no sense lol! What is toxic about having arguments about money? And if he was having hard time coping with his failure why would he talk about toxicity? He should work on himself! Koi toh jhooth bol raha hai!

Here’s my funda...now I can be totally off but whatever. We are speculating anyways.

IK’s career failing had an impact on him for sure but more on her. She couldn’t stand that her husband’s career was failing. IK probably gave in to his failures. She wanted him to try harder. I remember someone saying how Avantika is known as General Malik among her friends. So she likes to direct people to do things and when they don’t listen she gets pissed. So IK being so laidback about his career made her irritable. And hence the problems. She is also extremely outgoing while IK is a loner type. That can cause friction too over time as one has to put in extra effort to match the other person’s energy. It forces people to be someone they are not. 

:-) 

Yeah it is obvious from this article..she shud have just let him make up his mind for sometime

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I didn’t get the blind 

1. He is out of work

2. He even failed as a director

3. He is the one who is temperamental 

Yet 

4. He is the one complaining about the toxicity 

On the other hand

1. Avantika wanted to make amends 

2. She asked her family for financial help

This might be true but what’s the point of making it public? Will Imran counter with his Abla Purush version? 

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

What is this with these imdustry kids and this stubborness and ego that "Films or Nothing. Films mein his kaam Karna hai even if I'm trash". Have you noticed that unsuccessful starkids still stick around the film industry doing things that are related to films be it Uday Chopra, Tushar Kapoor, even Abhishek. They continue to do things in the film industry as if "Films nahi toh kuch nahi".

Isiliye parents tell you 'beta do some Padai likhai'. I said this before and I'll say it again. Just because you grow up in the film industry and watch films doesn't mean you are a good actor. Atleast he could've done something else. But no.  They leave their studies at a young age as if success is guaranteed to them and they will never have to change careers. Why be a trash actor when you can be good at something else?!

Agreed completely. And if they want to work in films...there are soooooo many aspects in filmmaking one can try. You can get training by going to school and do it- from set design to animation to editing to lighting to clothing to marketing to digital pr...but nahi if not acting then directing nahi toh kuch nahi. Aamir I rem saying that if his acting career didn’t fly he would do editing or some other stuff like that but he wants to be in films. Don’t know why the starkids don’t change career! 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What is this with these imdustry kids and this stubborness and ego that "Films or Nothing. Films mein his kaam Karna hai even if I'm trash". Have you noticed that unsuccessful starkids still stick around the film industry doing things that are related to films be it Uday Chopra, Tushar Kapoor, even Abhishek. They continue to do things in the film industry as if "Films nahi toh kuch nahi".

Isiliye parents tell you 'beta do some Padai likhai'. I said this before and I'll say it again. Just because you grow up in the film industry and watch films doesn't mean you are a good actor. Atleast he could've done something else. But no.  They leave their studies at a young age as if success is guaranteed to them and they will never have to change careers. Why be a trash actor when you can be good at something else?!

Tusshar did his padhai likhai woh bhi bohot acche se and is the business brain behind Ekta's empire. Uday too is a very able business brain whose absence (due to personal issues) has actually bought down YRF a notch or two.

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

I didn’t get the blind 

1. He is out of work

2. He even failed as a director

3. He is the one who is temperamental 

Yet 

4. He is the one complaining about the toxicity 

On the other hand

1. Avantika wanted to make amends 

2. She asked her family for financial help

This might be true but what’s the point of making it public? Will Imran counter with his Abla Purush version? 

To his credit he has so far been quiet and atleast is not dragging down the mother of his child. Which I think is the only reason he is keeping mum. Not to traumatise his daughter further and say n do things which might haunt her later when she grows up and will not let her make peace with their family situation. That said I am not saying he is not guilty of all that Avantika's side is accusing him of. He might be a demon but right now is the only one acting mature in this whole fiasco.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Why be a trash actor when you can be good at something else?!

Because even Trash actors make more money than other careers lol. otherwise how are the like of Uday Chopra surviving?

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

To his credit he has so far been quiet and atleast is not dragging down the mother of his child. Which I think is the only reason he is keeping mum. Not to traumatise his daughter further and say n do things which might haunt her later when she grows up and will not let her make peace with their family situation. That said I am not saying he is not guilty of all that Avantika's side is accusing him of. He might be a demon but right now is the only one acting mature in this whole fiasco.

I agree.  He may have been difficult to live with but I don’t understand the reason for the whole thing being made public.  When they got together and married was her pursuit only because of his prospective bright career then? We can’t help but wonder. 

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

I agree.  He may have been difficult to live with but I don’t understand the reason for the whole thing being made public.  When they got together and married was her pursuit only because of his prospective bright career then? We can’t help but wonder. 

She always fancied the perks of being a star wife and was the founder member of missmalini bollywood gupt gyan 😁 she was the gossip source for malini for a really long time and slowly faded out after her childbirth and imran's career downfall. Malini only grew to be stronger n powerful. Khatakta hoga inconsequential hojana suddenly.. And Imran is not in a position or headspace to get back the lost glory. His forte are romcoms which are a dead genre in bollywood so there is no way he can bounce back.

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Every article that has come out about their separation has been very blatantly pro Avantika.  So for whatever reason she’s trying to move the tide of public opinion in her favor.  I don’t understand why she even cares. Imran as the star of the family  is hardly in the news and she’s not even a celebrity herself.  So now I’m wondering if she’s either feeling guilty or she’s worried about Imran talking and saying something about her and she’s trying built up her side of the story.  

To his credit Imran or anyone from his family has not said a single thing about this.  So far they are maintaining a very dignified silence and handling this privately like it should be.  

I agree i want to know from which side this so called 'close source' speaking from, because it can't from Imran's side. It's just trying to lift Avantika as a wife and mother and discrediting IK.

also the reporting is incomplete, he did the short film with Dharma and he also an International project on science (a documentary) which was posted on his IG, it means he was trying, does anyone get success in a day or two. His mamu no longer supports him the way he did earlier as he is a married man now. If failure of IK is the reason behind the separation and the arguments and then i don't understand how can MALIK be given all the sympathy and the cold shoulders to IK.

like u said he hasn't spoken anything abt the issue, he even blasted the reporters at a previous event about asking such questions. He's keeping the dignity of the family alive in whatever he can. that's the sign of maturity. dunno what does malik and her sources trying to prove