Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

Imposing age shaming deeds done by parth fans, showing how embarrassed you are with the deeds of your fangroup 🤣 btw everyone accept KSG & Hina & Aamna with their age except jealous Anupre fans, who are too arrogant that their fav are 25 or 26 & bash senior actors 👎

Listen up you. I know perhaps you have some hardship with understanding english, so I am going to say this one last time, and after that you can bugger off with your nagging and accusing..... I did not age shame any of the actors.... I was defending aamna. It is in no way my problem if you don't know how to read. What an embarrassment you are. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh believe whatever makes your heart happy, but considering you're accusing me directly of age shaming and double standards when you're completely misinterpreting my original comment entirely and trying to frame it as ksg bashing is your problem and not mine. God knows what your agenda is, but either way, your inability to interpret a person's opinions is only goign to get you into needless arguments. I neither age shamed aamna or karan. I defended aamna against age-shaming using karan as an example. Simple as and end of. 

Your Anurag fans are calling Aamna buddhi and you are using KSG example 👏who also get beshed by anupre group. brilliant! you are just taking out your frustration on Bajaj by using Aamna name

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

KSG history 🤣 his history says that how amazing actor he is & most humble person ever... If sympathy queen supporters are still jealous of him then he can't help😆 BTW everyone has history, including parth & sympathy queen but superstars are always trending topic 

🤣🤣🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Your Anurag fans are calling Aamna buddhi and you are using KSG example 👏who also get beshed by anupre group. brilliant! you are just taking out your frustration on Bajaj by using Aamna name

Honestly all this just makes you look bad. You don't even have the decency to admit that you completely misinterpreted my original comment and now are just harassing and accusing me continuously. And I can use KSG as an example as it is true that older male actors are not bashed as much as older actresses are, and neither was my agenda on my original comment to bash ksg or to kiss any groups backside, but only the purpose of defending aamna against age-shaming.

And the funny thing about all this is that the only reason you are coming for me and accusing me of bashing ksg is because on the same comment I mentioned I stopped watching the show after prerna jumped ships from anurag to prerna, so you thought "oh this person is a ksg/bajaj hater, let's ignore their defense of aamna and twist their words to accuse them of being a ksg hater/ anupre die hard fan".  Literally ignored everything I said in favour of trying to prove that I am an anupre fan who is age-shaming ksg. No! You are a ksg fan who is unnecessarily harassing someone because you think they are an anupre fan. Wow this forum is such a mess with bullies like you on here. If you aren't going to bother understand my opinions and intentionally misunderstand my comments just for your love of ksg then you have no right to throw accusations at any fandom for that matter, because look at your own conduct before pointing fingers at others. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Listen up you. I know perhaps you have some hardship with understanding english, so I am going to say this one last time, and after that you can bugger off with your nagging and accusing..... I did not age shame any of the actors.... I was defending aamna. It is in no way my problem if you don't know how to read. What an embarrassment you are. 

You are too embarrassed with your fangroup's deeds, who called Aamna bhudhi & too old for Anurag (unlucky toh aamna hai, jo usse wo bachha mila) 🤣 and instead of making understand to your fangroup, you starts dragging KSG as well & pretend like your fangroup is most innocent & these charu type fans are not Anu's fans 😆 anupre fans bashed hina, ksg & now aamna for their age. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Honestly all this just makes you look bad. You don't even have the decency to admit that you completely misinterpreted my original comment and now are just harassing and accusing me continuously. And I can use KSG as an example as it is true that older male actors are not bashed as much as older actresses are, 

@bold and this is also truth that it's parth fans who bashed poor actress 🤪& then u came who dragged ksg as well... BTW don't worry your fangroup called him "Bhudha" all the time 👏 & now calling "bhudhi" to aamna... But you know what both old actors can act much better 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Keep laughing at your jealous behavior. That's Suits on muhale ki aunty like you 😆

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

@sammy17, KSG fans wont understand the logic in your posts. 😆They'll see it as bashing, where's your only giving an example. Coz you're a Anurag fan, they'll just twist it. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

@sammy17, KSG fans wont understand the logic in your posts. 😆They'll see it as bashing, where's your only giving an example. Coz you're a Anurag fan, they'll just twist it. 

I don't understand why sympathy queen fans  are still jealous of him and stalking him😆people forget to grow up in life 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Keep laughing at your jealous behavior. That's Suits on muhale ki aunty like you 😆

I don't have any reason to be jealous. He's not an actor who's in demand, or gets the best roles in movies, or gets called by countless directors. He had to crawl back to television coz no one else was giving him any jobs. 😆