Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

I honestly liked Sonam's genuine efforts in ELKDTAL but the movies she ruined are far more than she fit in. Also the audiences are constantly rejecting her so much so that now Veere seriously looks like only Kareena's achievement with no contribution from Sonam. The less said the better about Arjun. He is lazy and lousy.

BOI only writes kareena kapoor in brackets when they mention Veere's opening 

and i totally agree now 

seriously if kareena was not in that one..it would have been another of those movies which ran to empty cinemas and later viewed on netflix

sonam was delusional then to even act as if she got the highest opener for a female centric..she got the biggest reality check possible with Zoya..lifetime of less than 3 cr opens all eyes..and should do the same to her too..

Edited by cougarTown - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

BOI only writes kareena kapoor in brackets when they mention Veere's opening 

and i totally agree now 

seriously if kareena was not in that one..it would have been another of those movies which ran to empty cinemas and later viewed on netflix

sonam was delusional then to even act as if she got the highest opener for a female centric..she got the biggest reality check possible with Zoya..lifetime of less than 3 cr opens all eyes..and should do the same to her too..

I did believe she contributed to it. Also her wedding around the sametime created insane buzz.. But now it can be seen that it was all fluff n no substance. Public reject her movies, Don't care much about her "couplegoals" waali relationship, if at all she is in news then its for self trolls she keep doing every once in a while. Fashionista image ka bhi zyaada kuch nahi hain. She really needs to reinvent.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

saawariya..disaster

delhi 6..disaster

I Hate Luv Storys..hit

ayesha..flop

mausam..flop

players..disaster

Ranjhaana..Hit

Bhaag Mika Bhaag..Super hit (almost a cameo)

bewakoofiyan..disaster

khoobsurat..below average

dolly ki dolly..disaster

Prem Ratan..Super hit (salman khan)

Neerja..Hit

Padman..Average

Veere Di Wedding..Hit (kareena kapoor)

Ek ladki..flop

Zoya Factor..disaster

This is no BO to boost of..and the very few successes she has also has other powerful co-stars to credit in most of the cases

That's not how its done though 2015-18, zero flops. Its how you count.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

That's not how its done though 2015-18, zero flops. Its how you count.

Dolly ki Doli released in 2015 and was a big flop. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Dolly ki Doli released in 2015 and was a big flop. 

So late 2015-18.

Anyways the point is, while she is a meh actor and a supremely stupid human being, but it shouldn't be discounted that for a period of time she had a successful run. She wasn't getting big budget movies and blowing them away, she was mostly doing small budget movies. 2019 has been bad, and she sould possibly retire from doing solo women centric movies, and look more for supporting roles or movies with more creditable box office co stars. But to dismiss her as nobody and especially in the league of Arjun Kapoor is stupid.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sonam Kapoor has made a good place for herself in 12 years 🥳

Image result for abhi toh party shuru hui hai gif

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol you forgot Abhishek, Tushar, Kareena, Karishma... the list is LONG. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

So late 2015-18.

Anyways the point is, while she is a meh actor and a supremely stupid human being, but it shouldn't be discounted that for a period of time she had a successful run. She wasn't getting big budget movies and blowing them away, she was mostly doing small budget movies. 2019 has been bad, and she sould possibly retire from doing solo women centric movies, and look more for supporting roles or movies with more creditable box office co stars. But to dismiss her as nobody and especially in the league of Arjun Kapoor is stupid.

Arjun agar akela bhi race mein daudega toh 5th ayega.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Arjun was quite good in his first few films, I loved him in Ishaaqzaade, Aurangzeb, even 2 States, he did well. Since then he has gone complete down hill.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

lol you forgot Abhishek, Tushar, Kareena, Karishma... the list is LONG. 

THIS>👏

Arjun, Tusshar 🤢 and Abishek are  the worst 'offenders' though... I know Tiger gets success at BO but his acting is bad too..more non-existent. Harshvardan is also a very mediocre actor ...