Sonam and Arjun Kapoor..The Biggest products of Nepotism

Posted: 4 years ago

So many point fingers at the likes of Ranbir..Alia..Varun etc

but the true blue products of nepotism are these kapoor siblings..sonam and arjun

At least Ranbir..Varun..Alia proved themselves in one way or other..with BO or acting

but these two are literally getting one project after another due to contacts and nothing else since there is absolutely 0 acting skills and absolutely 0 BO these two have..

Arjun's last movie could not even make 9cr at the BO and now Sonam's movie will not be able to make even 3cr at the BO

if such numbers were given by any outsider..they be done playing leads..

Biggest ka pata nahin they are the worst products for sure.

Originally posted by MercurialMedusa

Biggest ka pata nahin they are the worst products for sure.

worst is more suitable..i agree..from current lot

Sonam has had a bad year 2019, but at least she has been successful box officewise.

Compare Arjun, now he has been absolute asymbal since ages.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Sonam has had a bad year 2019, but at least she has been successful box officewise.

saawariya..disaster

delhi 6..disaster

I Hate Luv Storys..hit

ayesha..flop

mausam..flop

players..disaster

Ranjhaana..Hit

Bhaag Mika Bhaag..Super hit (almost a cameo)

bewakoofiyan..disaster

khoobsurat..below average

dolly ki dolly..disaster

Prem Ratan..Super hit (salman khan)

Neerja..Hit

Padman..Average

Veere Di Wedding..Hit (kareena kapoor)

Ek ladki..flop

Zoya Factor..disaster

This is no BO to boost of..and the very few successes she has also has other powerful co-stars to credit in most of the cases

Sonam is the most useless actress there is. I feel like she's worse than Shraddha. At least Shraddha has something to do in her films and is most of the time A FACTOR in her movies success. Shes not an arrogant airhead like Sonam Di. 

Also her performance in Neerja was pathetic, everyone was moved because of Neerja's story and not Sonam's execution which IMO was a 4/10 on a good day. 

Arjun Kapoor is also useless and Janhvi looks like that too. cant believe these are relatives of Anil Kapoor. 

Originally posted by Taesonlee

They might be worst product of Nepo but the list of terrible actor/actress is pretty long due to which still early 90s stars  like khans, akki, ajay are ruling the industry. 

Add these to list 

Parineeti

Sid (He is KJo's Fcuk Boy, does it count as Nepo or not)

Abhishek

Kareena (She CAN'T ACT, except Jeet's character in JWM. All her movies acting as crap)

Jaccky Bhagnani (He is almost lost from Industry) 

Sid is much better than Arjun - please watch Hasee Toh Phasee or Ittefaq for that matter, and regarding Fkuck boy, is he really alone, a lot of strugglers do it but hardly get anyone a chance, there are many gorgeous models better looking than him but there must be something which clicked so let's not do the blame game

Parineeti isn't that bad either.... Abhishek was superb in Guru and Khelein hum jee jaan say, he never took himself or his career seriously...yes KAREENA i agree, she is overrated and jackky bhagnani doesn't even count...he was never considered successful neither any produced signed him outside his home banner

Edited by RheaSingh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

And still gets to topline a high budget warrior film....😡

Originally posted by cougarTown

worst is more suitable..i agree..from current lot

I honestly liked Sonam's genuine efforts in ELKDTAL but the movies she ruined are far more than she fit in. Also the audiences are constantly rejecting her so much so that now Veere seriously looks like only Kareena's achievement with no contribution from Sonam. The less said the better about Arjun. He is lazy and lousy.