Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No wonder she hid it. There's no way to reveal it especially in a country like India. She hides everything. Her age or her affair with Salman or everything. She also denies surgery of her nose. What's worse is she didn't admit her father is not Indian to her own friend Salman. He still believes she is from Kashmir. One of his tweet indicated that.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

It is not right to shame her down. There is nothing she did to shame her down. She isn't involved in cult, her mom did. The only things she is guilty of is cheating and using, the other one hardly comes into wrong esp. if the person is willing to give.

Whom did she cheat and used ?

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

People here can bash stars based on reddit AMA so I guess  then its quite natural to discuss these serious allegations based on quora and IF..

Now here is the thing. Its not limited to these two sites only..There were few articles which came out and they were posted in cc too..but after few months mysteriously the content got edited and the references to ' Katrina kaif's mother' was omitted from few of them.

I hope it gets picked up by serious journalist and a proper investigation is required. If there is really malpractice involved then the criminals should be behind the bar. If not Kaif's name would be clear for once and all.

Exactly. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

awwww....the desperation...😭 😭

The desperation is real. 😆

I saw it cmng. N tm likes all anti kat posts for years now and acting she is so clueless🤣

Ot there is no proof for such things besides fan made theories and deliberate  attempt to shame other people. But carry on. Dont  wanna spoil  the party!!

Well like this forum ever needed proofs.  Well speculation  can be made for some other actress and her family too then!😛

Enjoy with same expected people to grace the thread with same repeated comments🤣like it was not predictable. I could tell who all will comment beforehand!!!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

The desperation is real. 😆

I saw it cmng. N tm likes all anti kat posts for years now and acting she is so clueless🤣

Ot there is no proof for such things besides fan made theories and deliberate  attempt to shame other people. But carry on. Dont  wanna spoil  the party!!

Well like this forum ever needed proofs.  Well speculation  can be made for some other actress and her family too then!😛

Enjoy with same expected people to grace the thread with same repeated comments🤣like it was not predictable. I could tell who all will comment beforehand!!!

After researching on Kat, didn't find anything to say about her. Then brought her family 😒

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

No wonder she hid it. There's no way to reveal it especially in a country like India. She hides everything. Her age or her affair with Salman or everything. She also denies surgery of her nose. What's worse is she didn't admit her father is not Indian to her own friend Salman. He still believes she is from Kashmir. One of his tweet indicated that.

Oh the naivety 😁

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kabhi kabhi forum mai bichara bhai wala posts padke toh lagta hai Salma aunty abhi bhi Bhai ko breastfeed karti hai.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Kabhi kabhi forum mai bichara bhai wala posts padke toh lagta hai Salma aunty abhi bhi Bhai ko breastfeed karti hai.

LMAO.

Seriously hadd hain 😂

Originally posted by: Mulann

After researching on Kat, didn't find anything to say about her. Then brought her family 😒

Here is the catch. Kat dont give them chances much.  She never badmouth anyone or milk the news like someone else. So used the oudated content for bashing kat😛

Whereas mata knows how to create cheap publicity  and gives enough content to get well deserved bashing with her pr!😳

Happening for 6 years now, since 2013, the day i joined here.😆this topic has been repeated to death but let them have fun. Must be feeling bad after mata's bashing for past 2 days.😆so atleast let them attempt something 🤣  how lame and old it is! 👍🏼

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kya haal kar diya hai Deepu ne becharo ka..😭

Can the same be reiterated with Kat's name in DP bashing topics ? .. We can always see the usual suspects lining up in those threads with their two cents .. So, shedding tears now is of no use .. 😆

I can see it hurts .. But take a chill pill .. Celeb discussion / bashing is a norm here in IF .. No need to take it personally .. Katrina and her shady past cant be an exception .. Unfortunately,  no special privilages will be made on account of anyone's tears .. 😆