Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

exactly. just leave this topic for poor girls sake and lets start jumping up and down s**t shaming actors we hate😎

😳

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

you think the intention of topic is to help supposed victims? this is typical tit for tat thread bcoz people bashed their fave. Nothing more😵

Such cult is impossible to run in public in india. Just gossip nothing else

Nothing is impossible. There are far worse things being done.. sabko pata hain aur sab khamosh hain. I don't want to say much on this forum as yaha bas gossiping hoti hain concrete solution kuch nikalta nahi.

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Exactly.

Police know everything about actual foreign conversion rackets in specific parts of India. But they dont take action as they get some benefits and threats. India govt knows everything. Both bjp and congress hide from public about mass conversions from other religions to xtian. Only once a year they say we caught so and so and banned them. No real action.

And regarding this topic its just gossip fodder. Who knows truth amongst us? 

Even if anyone knows. This is not a place to talk about it.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am glad u saw the light and accepted👏such a big hearted man u r😛

I am glad you see it that way . 😛

Mulann thumbnail

Here is the catch. Kat dont give them chances much.  She never badmouth anyone or milk the news like someone else. So used the oudated content for bashing kat😛

Whereas mata knows how to create cheap publicity  and gives enough content to get well deserved bashing with her pr!😳

Happening for 6 years now, since 2013, the day i joined here.😆this topic has been repeated to death but let them have fun. Must be feeling bad after mata's bashing for past 2 days.😆so atleast let them attempt something 🤣  how lame and old it is! 👍🏼

Oh you have seen a lot then along with many people here. It's easy to lose patience after seeing the same topic for years. I m bored within 1 year. Also I found this place brings the  worst out of me😆

Since Kat's PR is not so curious and don't post photos with ex after being married, her parents had to indulge😆 and see the headline of the post. It's just to bash Kat only and there is nothing to do with saving those girls from that cult. Who comes to bolly forum to solve problems like this? There are some appropriate place for everything. But what little we can do is bashing actors and jumping into a new thread. 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

exactly. just leave this topic for poor girls sake and lets start jumping up and down s**t shaming actors we hate😎

Tit for tat .. 😆

hasini009 thumbnail

forum is filled with plenty of pots and kettles. toh ye tit for tat chalta hi rahega na😆

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
A Quora answer as such can be discussed on Quora and is not needed to be discussed on IF. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team