Katrina family

Is srk oveR?

Dpismydp

Hr bebo

Favourite songs

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

But if its true i hope its not getting funding by katrina if cult abuses kids and blackmail. Thats no good.

Eventually truth has many legs and it will come out one day.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

I would be surprised if at some children haven't been harmed, this is one creepy disgusting cult.

Also didn't know Katrina funded her Mother's charities..wth

Yes .. The Relief Project in Madhurai . Her mom is the founding member Along with her step dad. 

“The actor believes education is the first step for girls, and is working with school authorities to promote the idea among geographies in and around Mount View school in Madurai. Along with her mother, Katrina has been following up on the overall development of the school and actively promoting girl-child education. She has also contributed a part of her earnings from films and reality shows to the school”

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 4 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Yes .. The Relief Project in Madhurai . Her mom is the founding member Along with her step dad. 

“The actor believes education is the first step for girls, and is working with school authorities to promote the idea among geographies in and around Mount View school in Madurai. Along with her mother, Katrina has been following up on the overall development of the school and actively promoting girl-child education. She has also contributed a part of her earnings from films and reality shows to the school”

Nahi dekho, without knowing if thats just a charity or actually part of cult - it sounds insensitive to talk about every single kids thing she is funding. 

Maybe that madurai thing is just a normal charity and cult part is separate. We cant just speculate specifically about madurai. For it may actually really be beneficial for poor kids who look up to them for financial and educational help.

all though people talking about the cult part is ok ...because we are not singling out a project

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Apparently...I heard....is it true....probably...all are mere speculations and people are backing there arguments by using Quora and IF as proofs 🤣

But if it's true then they should be jailed

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Nahi dekho, without knowing if thats just a charity or actually part of cult - it sounds insensitive to talk about every single kids thing she is funding. 

Maybe that madurai thing is just a normal charity and cult part is separate. We cant just speculate specifically about madurai. For it may actually really be beneficial for poor kids who look up to them for financial and educational help.

all though people talking about the cult part is ok ...because we are not singling out a project

That’s not how cult works especially a cult that has a history of using Young Girls to lure men and couples into sex. Her mom is still part of the cult and That’s the alarming part. 

I will be happy to be proven wrong. So I’ve asked for help from social activists living in India. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yes she was tattooed and initiated by sex 😆

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

People here can bash stars based on reddit AMA so I guess  then its quite natural to discuss these serious allegations based on quora and IF..

Now here is the thing. Its not limited to these two sites only..There were few articles which came out and they were posted in cc too..but after few months mysteriously the content got edited and the references to ' Katrina kaif's mother' was omitted from few of them.

I hope it gets picked up by serious journalist and a proper investigation is required. If there is really malpractice involved then the criminals should be behind the bar. If not Kaif's name would be clear for once and all.

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

People here can bash stars based on reddit AMA so I guess  then its quite natural to discuss these serious allegations based on quora and IF..

Now here is the thing. Its not limited to these two sites only..There were few articles which came out and they were posted in cc too..but after few months mysteriously the content got edited and the references to ' Katrina kaif's mother' was omitted from few of them.

I hope it gets picked up by serious journalist and a proper investigation is required. If there is really malpractice involved then the criminals should be behind the bar. If not Kaif's name would be clear for once and all.

Exacly even i remember its omitted from cc.    

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

TBH, I read that post some yrs back on If only, and someone provided link to Quora too. After that I have seen it many time being commented here and there to shame her down. If actual proof is not given how could people just believe that. And even if it's true, if Katrina wants to come out of the cult than what's wrong? Every person has right to live with dignity irrespective of their past. If anything than this matter should be investigated and any associated person should go to jail. Someone has to be whistleblower with proof. Otherwise there are many articles about many things.

It is not right to shame her down. There is nothing she did to shame her down. She isn't involved in cult, her mom did. The only things she is guilty of is cheating and using, the other one hardly comes into wrong esp. if the person is willing to give.