Wohi main sochu bahot Jaani pehchan lag rahi hai.. 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

#notmydeepika 🤣

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Hahaha nobody cares about Chappaakkk.. Only other film she has is her hubby's film where she is doing a side role.. No big director or PH has approached her.. Yea she is not desperate lol keep deluding. Brahmastra might not have a release date yet, it still one of the biggest films of next year acc to all Trade sites. Shamshera is a YRF product nuff said. Jobless Deepika needs to stay in news to keep herself relevant and what better then the film with RK which will give her the maximum spotlight. 

Chhapaak hype when the first look dropped was insane for a small movie. They are very secure of the movie and they got a date. Bramastra is a mess all together for 3 years and still has no date no indication of date. Nobody even is aware of what Shamshera is right now YFR or not Lmao. RK is as jobless as and even more than DP. He is so desperate for hit he is working with abusers back to back. 

First tell him to get a date for his movie before you call people whose movie will be out soon jobless. 

Anurag Basu And Sonu are just waiting for her nod. She doesn’t need a flop and tarnished movie hype which kept being pushed back and which has no filming date yet. Who has approached RK? He needs to stop being desperate. 

And lmao Bramastra biggest movie of the year since 2010 🤣

Edited by Givemyaccount - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

So let's say neither you are wrong nor i am wrong you2 😆

Detective mode🤣

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

Chhapaak hype when the first look dropped was insane for a small movie. They are very secure of the movie and they got a date. Bramastra is a mess all together for 3 years and still has no date no indication of date. Nobody even is aware of what Shamshera is right now YFR or not Lmao. RK is as jobless as and even more than DP. He is so desperate for hit he is working with abusers back to back. 

First tell him to get a date for his movie before you call people whose movie will be out soon jobless. 

Anurag Basu And Sonu are just waiting for her nod. She doesn’t need a flop and tarnished movie hype which kept being pushed back and which has no filming date yet. Who has approached RK? He needs to stop being desperate. 

And lmao Bramastra biggest movie of the year since 2010 🤣

Few people on social media talking about Chappa doesn't make it insane craze like I said you're highly delusional smiley36 Yea keep dreaming about directors wanting to work with DP, cos in reality no one does, she is over the hill, she looks aged too, poor thing. Only her PR can make her look busy by planting fake stories of being the first choice for all films smiley36.

Brahmastra is the biggest Dharma film yet, it has huge potential, everyone in the trade realises and acknowledges that.. Shamshera is in the midst of shooting, YRF doesn't like giving out details or promoting their film midway, they do it proper during release time. RK doesn't have time to breathe. He is neck deep in shooting lol ghar pe baithi PR mata is concocting all these blinds..

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Few people on social media talking about Chappa doesn't make it insane craze like I said you're highly delusional smiley36 Yea keep dreaming about directors wanting to work with DP, cos in reality no one does, she is over the hill, she looks aged too, poor thing. Only her PR can make her look busy by planting fake stories of being the first choice for all films smiley36.

Brahmastra is the biggest Dharma film yet, it has huge potential, everyone in the trade realises and acknowledges that.. Shamshera is in the midst of shooting, YRF doesn't like giving out details or promoting their film midway, they do it proper during release time. RK doesn't have time to breathe. He is neck deep in shooting lol ghar pe baithi PR mata is concocting all these blinds..

Dude the directors themselves SAID they want to work with her and are waiting for her. I haven’t invented anything. You need to check things before you refute facts. 

Now attacking her physical appearance? Have you seen Ranbir? Big eyes, no hair, looking like a miserable druggy all the time like someone who has back pain for years. I like when his fans come for people looks when he looks like nothing. 

What happened to YFR last movie thug? Colossal flop. Not you trying to make them look like some back to back hits studio when they haven’t gotten anything for years. RK has two movies including the cursed bramastra that he has been shooting for 3 years and you call that a line up? 🤣

Hahaha nobody cares about Chappaakkk.. Only other film she has is her hubby's film where she is doing a side role.. No big director or PH has approached her.. Yea she is not desperate lol keep deluding. Brahmastra might not have a release date yet, it still one of the biggest films of next year acc to all Trade sites. Shamshera is a YRF product nuff said. Jobless Deepika needs to stay in news to keep herself relevant and what better then the film with RK which will give her the maximum spotlight. 

If Chappak has good content people will care, especially now when that is more appreciated. Not every movie needs to be some big blockbuster type anyway.. And plenty of directors have approached her, she is just not interested in doing as many movies as possible. 

Her last few movies were all successful and well received but sure DP is the "desperate" one and "jobless", how can her haters be so stupid?  I get you are butthurt by the other user bashing RK (unfairly) but use some logic at least.

Btw I don't think RK is in a bad position, he just had a very successful movie but he has been inconsistent to say the least post YJHD and the next two projects are risky. Since I'm a fan I do hope they work out well.

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

Dude the directors themselves SAID they want to work with her and are waiting for her. I haven’t invented anything. You need to check things before you refute facts. 

Now attacking her physical appearance? Have you seen Ranbir? Big eyes, no hair, looking like a miserable druggy all the time like someone who has back pain for years. I like when his fans come for people looks when he looks like nothing. 

What happened to YFR last movie thug? Colossal flop. Not you trying to make them look like some back to back hits studio when they haven’t gotten anything for years. RK has two movies including the cursed bramastra that he has been shooting for 3 years and you call that a line up? 🤣

Deepika is no longer no1 that directors will run to her with films.. They say out of courtesy maybe, cos they know iska naam lengey lekin iske saath kaam nahi karenge.. Her stans speak about those directors and give them good publicity so why not 😆.. U can't deny the fact that she is jobless, over the hill, actress right now, lest said about her physical appearance the better, she was always ugly to me, but now most people here say the same except her stans of course. Bichari ka kaam, dhanda to hai nahi so she uses her free time to plant blinds about herself.. Kya pata iss bahane kisi director ko uski yaad aa jaye 😆 YRF ko choro, u worry about 83, Kabir Khan's last film was tubelight 😆

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

If Chappak has good content people will care, especially now when that is more appreciated. Not every movie needs to be some big blockbuster type anyway.. And plenty of directors have approached her, she is just not interested in doing as many movies as possible. 

Her last few movies were all successful and well received but sure DP is the "desperate" one and "jobless", how can her haters be so stupid?  I get you are butthurt by the other user bashing RK (unfairly) but use some logic at least.

Btw I don't think RK is in a bad position, he just had a very successful movie but he has been inconsistent to say the least post YJHD and the next two projects are risky. Since I'm a fan I do hope they work out well.

Lol u pretended well to be neutral, Deepika stans ke kitne naye IDs hai? 

Edited by Ennuyi - 4 years ago