Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

You are  one delusional obsessed fan if you think that  matlab kuch bhi bol do 😆

I am not as delusional as Ranbir’s fans thinking he has no PR, no brain to say no, no hands in rumours against his exes. Also did I lie about his movies having no release dates for 3 years.

Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

You are  one delusional obsessed fan if you think that  matlab kuch bhi bol do 😆

She/he is playing it cool 😆

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

I am not as delusional as Ranbir’s fans thinking he has no PR, no brain to say no, no hands in rumours against his exes. Also did I lie about his movies having no release dates for 3 years.

🤣 🤣

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Brahmastra has no release date and Shamshera has no hype because nobody cares about it. The only thing that is keeping him in the news for weeks is Luv Rajan thing.

DP has Chhapaak which will be the most important film of her career and which has a release date. 83 is also bigger than anything Ranbir is doing and will ever do.

Cut the crap, she is in much better position than him and his cursed movies with no release dates.

You sound like you2 😆

MaalGang thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

You sound like you2 😆

But I didn’t lie so 🤣

angrybread thumbnail

But I didn’t lie so 🤣

But you ignored my statement so 😆

MaalGang thumbnail

But you ignored my statement so 😆

Same to same

angrybread thumbnail

So let's say neither you are wrong nor i am wrong you2 😆

MaalGang thumbnail

So let's say neither you are wrong nor i am wrong you2 😆

I am not.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Brahmastra has no release date and Shamshera has no hype because nobody cares about it. The only thing that is keeping him in the news for weeks is Luv Rajan thing.

DP has Chhapaak which will be the most important film of her career and which has a release date. 83 is also bigger than anything Ranbir is doing and will ever do.

Cut the crap, she is in much better position than him and his cursed movies with no release dates.

Hahaha nobody cares about Chappaakkk.. Only other film she has is her hubby's film where she is doing a side role.. No big director or PH has approached her.. Yea she is not desperate lol keep deluding. Brahmastra might not have a release date yet, it still one of the biggest films of next year acc to all Trade sites. Shamshera is a YRF product nuff said. Jobless Deepika needs to stay in news to keep herself relevant and what better then the film with RK which will give her the maximum spotlight.