Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shineonlove thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: floret

Full fledged sex where๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” look like I'm watching different trailer๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah the way your fav acting didn't improve a bit all this year same stammering in the name of acting.๐Ÿ˜‚can't give proper dialogue delivery โ˜น๏ธ. And the way your fav got pigeon poop on TV after 7-8 yr being jobless. And that why your fav didn't getting a film offers I mean who wants to take risk with that pathetic acting nd with 3 flop films. 

Yes you must have watched a different trailer just like your fellow fandom members to have missed out on all the sex/ making out scenes in it .๐Ÿ˜› And SI fans talking about dialogue delivery ๐Ÿ˜† The irony . Your doll can't pronounce one word of Hindi correctly and brutally murdered the Rajasthani dialect in her last show. If anything she needs diction classes urgently. And about shows he was getting those offers despite staying away from TV for so long. What about your doll who was with TV industry only and still didn't get offered any shows after 7 8 years of waiting? Wasnt she crying for not being taken in the same 'pigeon poop' show? About my fav's films, his last 'flop' film got him several accolades . We will see what accolades 'Ghost' brings Sanaya shall we? 

floret thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shineonlove

Yes you must have watched a different trailer just like your fellow fandom members to have missed out on all the sex/ making out scenes in it .๐Ÿ˜› And SI fans talking about dialogue delivery ๐Ÿ˜† The irony . Your doll can't pronounce one word of Hindi correctly and brutally murdered the Rajasthani dialect in her last show. If anything she needs diction classes urgently. And about shows he was getting those offers despite staying away from TV for so long. What about your doll who was with TV industry only and still didn't get offered any shows after 7 8 years of waiting? Wasnt she crying for not being taken in the same 'pigeon poop' show? About my fav's films, his last 'flop' film got him several accolades . We will see what accolades 'Ghost' brings Sanaya shall we? 

Several accolades ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๏ฟผ ๏ฟผ ๏ฟผ๐Ÿคฃ those "accolades" Only can seen by his fans only ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃand after "several" Awards also no one noticed him in bw so sad โ˜น๏ธ

Yes I missed out love making scene in the trailer I only saw two kisses nd doll being wrapped in bed sheets is it calling love making nd full fledged sex then please go watch pogo channel.yes sifans talking about dialogue delivery nd diction bcs we can understand each and every word what she saying properly even her hater also ๐Ÿ˜‰she doesn't blabber words๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† okay I will tell doll to take diction class happy ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ and no she didn't not cried for that pigeon poop show and no he didn't not getting anything rather than pigeon poop.. Bcs that's what his acting deserves ๐Ÿ˜†About doll offers didn't want to give any proof all any thing if you get a good night sleep by that she is not getting offers than be happy by that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Of course dear aap bhi yehi ho main bhi yehi dekhenge kya hota hai.. After ghost.. Itna th main janti hoon sirf 3-4 lackh ki business th nhi karegi like favs several accolades films. 

jacky vaghnani dekhai nahin deta bhai ... baap ko bhi bharosa uth gaya kya beta se. 

shineonlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: floret

Several accolades ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๏ฟผ ๏ฟผ ๏ฟผ๐Ÿคฃ those "accolades" Only can seen by his fans only ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃand after "several" Awards also no one noticed him in bw so sad โ˜น๏ธ

Yes I missed out love making scene in the trailer I only saw two kisses nd doll being wrapped in bed sheets is it calling love making nd full fledged sex then please go watch pogo channel.yes sifans talking about dialogue delivery nd diction bcs we can understand each and every word what she saying properly even her hater also ๐Ÿ˜‰she doesn't blabber words๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† okay I will tell doll to take diction class happy ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ and no she didn't not cried for that pigeon poop show and no he didn't not getting anything rather than pigeon poop.. Bcs that's what his acting deserves ๐Ÿ˜†About doll offers didn't want to give any proof all any thing if you get a good night sleep by that she is not getting offers than be happy by that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Of course dear aap bhi yehi ho main bhi yehi dekhenge kya hota hai.. After ghost.. Itna th main janti hoon sirf 3-4 lackh ki business th nhi karegi like favs several accolades films. 

Yes and what does your idol and her acting deserve? Sleazy sex scenes in Z grade films as she also knows her acting cannot get her anywhere anymore so resorting to such third class cheap tactics to stay relevant. ๐Ÿ˜›Yes nobody noticed his films that is why the likes of Aamir tweeted for his movie trailer and critics like Masand praised his performance. Like I said we will see what accolades this Z grade movie brings your idol. Reviews aane do and we will talk ๐Ÿ˜‰ And why should any of us watch Pogo channel if your idol is doing sex scenes in explicit films? This movie is not made just for exclusively matajis fans right? It is meant for general public and everyone has right to comment on it. Dont like the feedback then dont read it . Kyu faltu me bp bada rhi ho ye softcore films ki chakkar me? Please go enjoy your B grade star's '2 3 kisses'and bed cover scenes and debate whether it is love making or not ๐Ÿ˜† That is how low your idol has brought you guys down to. Think about it.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Yaar yeh barun sanaya fans ka kabhi khatam nahi hota hai kya..har jagah pohuch jate hai ladne๐Ÿคฃ

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Barun vs Sanaya still going on? really? its been 10 years already *pukes*

floret thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Some ghatiya ppl really don't deserve your attention.. I hope you are getting good night sleep by saying that its sleazy b grade film.. What a pity after getting so much so called "ACCOLADES" ( which only seen by his myopia fans) still his fans roaming in a b grade actress ki b grade film ki trailer ki thread par nd discussing about it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ uffff itna accolades  bhar bhar ke mila hai woh rkhne ke liye ghar kam par rhe hoge nhi aur itna milne ke baad bhi uske fans uske kaam ko leke busy nhi rhte ohhh sorry itna accolades milne ke baad bhi kisi ne notice nhi kiya so sad itna accolades mila ki usi niche dab giya bechara aur uske fans  yeh sadme mai b grade actress ke upar comment kar rhe hai kya din aa gya. Acha uske first film ka life time collection kitna tha 2000 ?? Nhi sayad 5000?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”this is how your fav and your fav so called "ACCOLADES" ๐Ÿคฃ bring you guys down that you guys commenting on "B" grade actress.. And her work so pity on you and your fav ๐Ÿ™‚

Think about it.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by floret - 4 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Yaar yeh barun sanaya fans ka kabhi khatam nahi hota hai kya..har jagah pohuch jate hai ladne๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Why are they even fighting?! .... They did same show and achieved same fame! ... ๐Ÿค”

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Can't believe Sanaya is doing kissing and love making scenes ๐Ÿ˜’