Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Keeping everything aside, may be this will give the required commercial success to the actors and producers as there is audience readily available for horror and sleaze. So mission accomplished. 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not sure how I feel about this because I love Sanaya and think she's an incredible actress, but god this trailer is just not working for me. 

Sankipujari thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wish she would  choose a better movie for her debut. Anyways at least this movie is releasing on time unlike others whose movies got scrapped and took forever to get decent distribution. Hope it will work out for her though disaster is written all over the movie. 

I had been following sanaya since MJHT time. As per I know she never said she didn't want to do movies. She said she won't leave her shows for movies. This woman always said and believed in Never say never mantra. 

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

One thing I liked about the trailer was that they haven't revealed everything. It was intriguing but hopefully the treatment to the story on the whole is different from the usual fare that is. Sanaya was great in whatever was shown of her. And soundtrack seems promising too. What I don't understand is why it is considered as 'desperate' for 'TV actors' when they try their luck in films. SMH.

floret thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay ppl calling it skin show 🤣🤣

There is hardly two kissing scenes and ppl calling it skin show, sleazy film okay 😆😆look like you guys don't know what skin show is  ??? 

floret thumbnail

Is she gone totally naked in bathroom?? 🤔🤔 

floret thumbnail

She isn't aiming bw she got this offer she liked it nd did it she is not desperate if she desperate she would have left her show ipk when she got bw movie offer at that time at her peak of her popularity, nor she is desperate for web nhi abhi tak koi bhi xyz web series kar liya hota with "skin show"  What she getting offer right now she isn't liking it so not doing it, it's doesn't mean that jo kuch bhi mila kar liya.. 

floret thumbnail

It's so funny some certain actor fans who didn't get place in bw with 3 films talking about sanaya "debut" Film.. They should remember their fav debut film and how it perforned. 

floret thumbnail

Calling sanaya desperate 😂😂😂 look like they had forgot their fav desperation for bw... In 2012,i have nothing to say, keep enjoying

shineonlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Awww sanaya dawl is doing everything which she and her fans said she won't do ðŸ˜› i still remember their badi badi baaten during IPKKND fiasco ðŸ¤£

Badi badi baaten only applies to other actors not their own favourite . Like they say desperate times call for desperate measures . Someone who said said she is not comfortable with kissing or intimacy on screen is now doing full fledged sex / smooching scenes because it is afterall a Bolly movie and this is the only work she has gotten after 7 8 years .Nice to see how her usool has changed with no work. ðŸ˜› And now the same people who bashed her co actors for doing bold web series will call this courageous and liberating . The icing on the cake is how her acting hasn't improved a bit over the years. Same one tone asthmatic breathing in the name of acting ðŸ¤ª No wonder her pilots werent getting approved on TV. With this kind of acting who would take the risk?