Ghost - Official Trailer | Sanaya Irani, Shivam | Vikram Bhatt

Posted: 4 years ago

I thought I will troll Sanaya but she did good lol. I don't know if anyone will see the movie though. Bollywood is unable to produce good pure horror, all of them pretty much look the same. And I definitely don't understand why they have to take the church, bible, spirit, exorcism etc., route every movie. Why can't they take inspiration from Hindu mythology and make something out of it?

Vikram bhatt kab tak ek jaisi filme banata rahega bhai?? 

And that one song played in the background reminded me of Mohabbat Barsa Dena Tu Saawan Aaya hai

When will TV actors understand that debuting with these b grade horror films will take their careers nowhere? 

B grade crap with bad actors all over the trailer nothing was scary for the horror movie

Did Vikram actually dub for the actor? ðŸ˜³

This is unintentional comedy. The scary faces aren't even scary and they appear too often which makes it even more comical. And whaaat the heck happened to Sanaya's acting? 

I loved the trailer n I'm excited to watch it bec it has my fav actress sanaya in it its OK if u all didn't like the trailer or don't like sanaya but I hope sanaya fans will make an effort to watch the movie have a good day to all of you 

I can't believe Sanaya did this. i remember once she said that she will never come to BW.

Comedy ... Budget also looks like horror TV show ..acting ki baat mat karo ...ppl used to criticise Bipisha ... This looks comical infront for her ...Flop why can't TV actors stick to TV ..

Pathetic 😂 Expected better from VB.