Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

they won this for YJHD which was sold as "X flames DP and bira working together again" so yup it was late 2013 Deepu To is break up ho gaya tha

I am pretty sure of what I am saying because there’s another video. If I am wrong I will admit but I am not.

It's u who is trying to sell ur delusions to us Katrina is a cheater she screwed DP is a known fact.

But u acting like mohalle ki aunty and selling the fake narrative of Kat cheating Salman whereas there's was a mutual break up is delusional

Katrina is not innocent is hamaam me Sab nange hai..if ur arguing with flawed logic I'll definitely be called out

No you won't..your type acts like Katrina is a saint who never does anything wrong. It's always someone else who is wrong and put down instead. I have seen kat fans bash Alia for being sneaky and getting together with Ranbir soon after he broke up with Katrina..completely forgetting that she did far worse when Ranbir was with DP.

Or bashing DP for making some comments regarding Ranbir, as if she is the desperate one even though Katrina sucks up to Salman daily and can't survive without him delivering hits for her

etc.

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

I am pretty sure of what I am saying because there’s another video. If I am wrong I will admit but I am not.

probably there might be this video was of IIFA 2013 after their break up 

And she said it u can watch it on youtube

MaalGang thumbnail

probably there might be this video was of IIFA 2013 after their break up 

And she said it u can watch it on youtube

I will look for it 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Journey95

Lol..I'm not a fan of Katrina and don't like the forced saint image she has these days

oh u are not..😲.sorry galti se misshtake ho gaya😒

MaalGang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forte

when was Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani released? When did you become a Deepika fan? Last year? 

Google IIFA I love you Ranbir Deepika before accusing others of lying. Can't post links. Someone else can can post the articles. It was IIFA 2014.

I am not talking with you so go away with your condescending tone. I clearly said there’s another video and they were still together at this time. If I am wrong then I will admit and no matter what she did nothing wrong so choo 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Friends with benefits ...sl*t shaming to nahi hui na??😒

My comment was based on my above comment, and what does sl*t-shaming have to do with this?🤔 they are two liberal people who enjoy each other's company like the way they want to, that doesn't make either of them 'sl*t'...😆

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Journey95

She cheated on Salman with Ranbir and screwed over DP. This all happened around the same time, she fell in "love" with Ranbir during the shooting of APKGK. I thought this was common knowledege

Why would Katrina say anything against him..she was at fault. 

Being cordial and sucking up to him 24/7 no matter how much he mocks her in front of everyone are two different things.

her cheating and their break up, wasn't a violent or Sallu being devdas type. They parted out in a manner which wasn't exactly scummy. They broke up cordially, or else you think Sallu break up will go as smoothly as it did. It may have been na, their relationship was already in the last legs, after uncle Sallu didn't wanted to marry and settle. Was it cheating, maybe, as we don't know much apart from.blinds and gossips, and even if it was true, it isn't that bad. Bad for Deepika maybe, but Katrina wasn't the only one Ranbir was fcuking around when with Deepika, so while Katrina is at much fault, she isn't exactly the main culprit. And also all these are gossips and blinds, should be taken with pinch of salt. True or false we don't know, but we can say it anyways, so it's okay.

Anyways the main point, you are saying she is sucking up to him now, what I am saying is she was always calling him great friend even when she was with Ranbir. She was in good relationship with Sallu and family even when she was with Ranbir. So her suddenly being in good relationship post break up narrative is flawed.

MaalGang thumbnail

"I miss Ranbir today. Thank you so much, Ayan, for making me look so wonderful in the film. I miss you and I love you,"

Read the quote again and that’s why I was surprised cause I never heard it the way you are explaining. Apologize for calling you liar but it’s clearly not “I love you Ranbir” like you said