Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years.(Page 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

I have to say Kat plays her card right. She leaves him to stay with Ranbir and after the break up with ranbir, her career was going down, she went running towards Salman. You can say horrible things about salman, one thing I have notice is that he always helps out friends when they need help.

Good for Kat though. If rumors are true, she's with good looking guy Vicky whose career is on the rise

She is looking like a mongoloid in those 2 pics🤔

Originally posted by MercurialMedusa

He is there when you need it and you know when to use the need.! perfect chemistry.

smiley36

Originally posted by ffkhan

Friends with benefits or not, both look the happiest when they are beside each other. 

Friends with benefits ...sl*t shaming to nahi hui na??smiley13

PR with a criminal. Noted. Apparently others do too much but proclaiming long lasting friendship with a criminal is alright smiley36 and Katrina, friendship mein abuse chalta hain kya? Him telling you what you wear and chasing you with a stick if you don't? Or slapping you publicly? Aur degrade and ignore your worth media ke saamne? So much so that you look like a doormat? Yeh hain friendship of 16 years smiley36 Get rid of him when you grow a spine. 

Originally posted by MercurialMedusa

He is there when you need it and you know when to use the need.! perfect chemistry.

This is the best analogy of this whole statement. 

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Salman's reaction is such a genuine one. Shows true friendship of 16 years.. He won't be friends with someone whom he doesn't trusts! Katrina is really a nice person inside outsmiley27She doesn't have big group of friends but she never bad mouths anyone and is very close with people who are her friendssmiley27 Conspiracy theories  r fun but their friendship is realsmiley32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb8QeaI9ms

I don't think u will give such a reaction to someone's performance who cheated on u smiley37

Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

I don't think u will give such a reaction to someone's performance who cheated on u smiley37

Salman is a good friend but he never forgives anyone who has wronged him...This is a well known fact...what in the world makes people think that she had cheated on him and he would forgive her so easily...he would have never...

Salman Khan Katrina Kaif Ranbir Kapoor