Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years.(Page 5)

[Content Removed]
Posted: 10 months ago

oh, ok. its derailed alreadysmiley32

'friends with benefits' and 'calling an actress having fun (Implied that she's cheating on her husband with her ex) with ex when her husband is out of town' are samesmiley42

0 Likes this

Originally posted by Terenaina

I have to say Kat plays her card right. She leaves him to stay with Ranbir and after the break up with ranbir, her career was going down, she went running towards Salman. You can say horrible things about salman, one thing I have notice is that he always helps out friends when they need help.

Good for Kat though. If rumors are true, she's with good looking guy Vicky whose career is on the rise

And the first time the Kat/Vicky rumors came up he was still with his GF too..classic Katrina. She already screwed over DP before like this too..

Edited by Journey95 - 10 months ago
3 Likes this

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Really? Casting couch? 

don't tell me u were not on IF when articles/blinds of him auditioning *banging*mouni Roy at panvel surfaced 

1 Likes this

[Content Removed]

Originally posted by Journey95

And the first time the Kat/Vicky rumors came up he was still with his GF too..classic Katrina. She already screwed over DP before like this too..

yeah that's why harleen was liking Katrina's Instagram posts after the articles of their breakup came out coz of Kat smiley39

7 Likes this

Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

don't tell me u were not on IF when articles/blinds of him auditioning *banging*mouni Roy at panvel surfaced 

Nope. Am not a regular,only here on extended work breakssmiley36 But wow. That's really...Am not surprised cause its Salman but still. 

0 Likes this

Salman Khan Katrina Kaif Ranbir Kapoor