Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hw this thread reached 14 pages ❓

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Hw this thread reached 14 pages ❓

By repeating the same sort of stuff that's been already said in the other threads 😂.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Journey95

That's fair..don't think it's possible to be a DP fan and Katrina fan at the same time

why not.i am a DP fan and I like kat too.

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just like there was nothing wrong in Kat saying that Salman is a good friend....

I don’t think it’s wrong. I don’t think it’s wrong for exes to path away and find new meaning to their relationships. People are grossed out but it happens all the time irl. gwyneth paltrow after many years of marriage and children now consider Chris Martin as a brother. Jason Momoa is literally best friend with his wife’s ex. 

In Kat’s case, I think Salman was awful to her at some point and still today he continues to mock her publicly and she deserves better but she is also smart enough to get his protection. 

Edited by Givemyaccount - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

It's easy, if you don't associate yourself with any of the fan group, for example a member Kara is fan of both.

But you clearly dislike Katrina lol.

True but that seems to be a minority online at least. This is comparable to SRK/Salman fans trashing each other, it's rare to see a fan of both.

Mulann thumbnail

IMO Salman definitely have some soft corner for Kat but not that way he had for Aish. 

Their relationship ended long time ago even before Kat become Ranbir's GF. It's nothing wrong being friends and working together. Rather it's a good decision. Many school college buddies become business partners in future. 

Some credits should be given to Kat as she managed to keep her friendship with Bhai 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

By repeating the same sort of stuff that's been already said in the other threads 😂.

Log thakte nhi hai .. 😆

Originally posted by: Silpa91

why not.i am a DP fan and I like kat too.

Because Kat fans always trash DP and the latter's fans also bash Kat. I assume you don't participate much in those discussions? I'm not a fan of Katrina as an actress in general but her fans bashing DP constantly does make me dislike her more..

Mulann thumbnail

🤣

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys, 

I am now Senior member. This was fast. I was newbie only yesterday. Never give up to your dream in any way, if you put hard work, you’ll get the success. 

Thank you, thank you everyone I fought with for hours.