Bahu Begum

Boring couple on Instagram

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mera first post hai forum me mai discussion me part nahi leti kyunki kuch add karne ko hota hi nahi hai jo mai sochti hu sab likh hi dete hai 

Ye post show ke bare me nahi hai bus character ke bare me hai Instagram me log Azaan or Shayra ko boring couple bol rahe hai starting se hi isliye mai waha par bhi jyada comment nahi karti. Fans bahut aggressive ho jate hai aur kuch bhi bolte hai

Bus ye ek question hai ki kya Azaan aur Shayra boring couple hai? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually azaan and shaira is already introduced as couple only Cvs donot show there journey of becoming couple and after marriage we already know what is the condition of there love. Forget about intense romance we hardly get there scene without the third person interruption so in that context they are boring . They have no fun, romance, and sweet banters which make a couple interesting onscreen. Both are just taking the baggage of Noor's  demand.

NoraSM thumbnail

Hi 🤗 

They are not boring, not for me at least, they are the reason I have continued watching this show. Only couple on India drama that I actually like, I am not a fan of love-hate relationships or relationships where a woman has to sell her respect to gain Male lead's love. Shazaan are different in that aspect Azaan loves and respects Shaira, both are flawed, they are not perfect in anyway but they compliment each other. Actors playing Shazaan, Arjit and Diana just go together, Arjit is hard and she is soft 😂😂 I don't know if it makes sense or not but they do look aesthetic together. 

I agree with @Joypallavi Scenes are repetitive, every Shazaan scene ends with Noor coming between them, it has been the case since beginning, it does get tedious at times because I want to watch them more. 

Can you tell me if majority feels this on Instagram? Maybe I am the odd one out 

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Long post!

It is quite subjective. Some viewers like couples in the love-hate milieu. While others prefer sweet, sensible ones. I personally belong to the former. The most important factor that might work against Azaan-Shayra is that they didn't show the falling-in-love phase. That phase works on Indian telly. So some might find them boring and I'm nowhere suggesting that they are wrong. Now the reason CVs didn't show that phase is because I believe the story is primarily about Noor. Her journey takes precedence over everyone else's. How she wrecks havoc in her best friend's life upon his return with his lover forms the crux. Smart move? Not at all! 

But despite everything, and that includes lack of pre-love story, it is a FACT that ShaZaan is the only thing to have ever worked for this show from a neutral viewers' POV. They have sizeable SM goodwill. Discussions have always been about how Azaan must never betray Shayra. I might not be the couple's biggest fan but I cannot ignore the fact that they have made a sizeable SM base. Now before anyone gets to me with the TRP debate... Ohh pls don't bother! 🥱 They have been together ever since the first week of the show and the ratings were decent in the first month. TRPs fell when the screenplay became contrived AF and negativity became the single most driving factor of the entire show. Chemistry is hardly the thing that binds viewers with barc meters installed in their homes. It's always a coherent positive screenplay that does.  Viewers once lost to bad storytelling hardly come back and that explains 0.9...not ShaZaan!!

And thus coming to the overrated chemistry part... Yes they do not have burn-the-screens, explode-your-senses type kaam-mistry.🥱 But is that even the demand of the script? Nope. Their story is different and the actors share a sweet understated chemistry, true to their story in the show! Now the group that is busy spamming every affiliated Insta page possible with such words as "boring" and "zero" and what not... To a certain point it can be called opinion...beyond that it's sabotage and overzealous attempts to influence others' opinions.🥱 And sorry but it looks stupid on their part. Arjit-Diana have a breezy chemistry on screen which has appealed to a section of this show's neutral viewers. Period. But they couldn't attract more viewership because they primarily exist as NOOR's VICTIMS. If nothing else, CVs should have given them more scenes in the first month to get some leverage for upcoming tracks. But ShaZaan have established connect despite less script support which is actually self-explanatory!!😛

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Hi 🤗 

They are not boring, not for me at least, they are the reason I have continued watching this show. Only couple on India drama that I actually like, I am not a fan of love-hate relationships or relationships where a woman has to sell her respect to gain Male lead's love. Shazaan are different in that aspect Azaan loves and respects Shaira, both are flawed, they are not perfect in anyway but they compliment each other. Actors playing Shazaan, Arjit and Diana just go together, Arjit is hard and she is soft 😂😂 I don't know if it makes sense or not but they do look aesthetic together. 

I agree with @Joypallavi Scenes are repetitive, every Shazaan scene ends with Noor coming between them, it has been the case since beginning, it does get tedious at times because I want to watch them more. 

About instagram: it seems like Shazaan doesnt has much fans. Theyre few fans and its possible that this fans have created fake fan accounts who tries hardly to promote them. Why Im saying this: after reading this comments about fake accounts and before believing this assumptions blindly Ive checked this accounts...and yeah they are very similar by using edits and words for Shazan. So Im not sure but it could be true this assumption. Or the best way to see if an on screen couple has fans are the likes that they get on fan edits. Well truth is shazaan edits dont get much likes 🤷🏼‍♀️. My opinion is that Arjit and Diana dont have lot of admirers as shazan. On the other hand edits of Noor or with Azaan together gets huge likes. Its really interesting 🤔. 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No, they are far from boring. 😊

ShaZaan are not the typical love-hate jodi, which I like too but in ShaZaan I see a different love story.  I like their 'breezy' quality too, they are mature and in a secure relationship, which is a refreshing change. They do have subtle nork-jork, when the writers feel inclined to show it.  ShaZaan would be appreciated more if they were given proper screen space.  The screen play is too focused on the negative aspects of the show.  Hoping the writers correct this sooner rather than later....

SM is strange and IG can be nightmare as an observer.  Friends also update regarding the many Noors who are active there and their games or double standards are astonishing... I could give some examples here but do not want to waste too many words regarding how petty, immature and inhuman some are.  It makes me wonder if this is how people conduct themselves with in their own relationships and if these are their actual views towards relationships or morals... 

Labeling fans who join IG to appreciate this jodi as 'fake' is unfair and to use that to claim ShaZaan are somehow less popular is wrong.  Comments on both Arjit and Diana's posts prove how popular this jodi has become despite attempts by certain people to constantly spam Bahu Begum updates with negative comments; towards this jodi and the show.  Many of us are not blind to the jealousy or sabotage, which demands Azaan with Noor, while posting hate comments towards the other characters and actors... Including Azaan...

The writing of the show is far from perfect but from my point-of-view ShaZaan are the love story, their chemistry is cute and I like them as a screen jodi.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

About instagram: it seems like Shazaan doesnt has much fans. Theyre few fans and its possible that this fans have created fake fan accounts who tries hardly to promote them. Why Im saying this: after reading this comments about fake accounts and before believing this assumptions blindly Ive checked this accounts...and yeah they are very similar by using edits and words for Shazan. So Im not sure but it could be true this assumption. Or the best way to see if an on screen couple has fans are the likes that they get on fan edits. Well truth is shazaan edits dont get much likes 🤷🏼‍♀️. My opinion is that Arjit and Diana dont have lot of admirers as shazan. On the other hand edits of Noor or with Azaan together gets huge likes. Its really interesting 🤔. 

It is possible that Arjit has more admirers with Samiksha, it is pertaining to the fact that Samiksha comes with a fanbase of her and many Arjit fans would like to see them together. 

It is not fair to label people as fake on basis of liked their edits are receiving. I like Shazaan and I don't use Instagram, if I did I would not go liking their edits, I would surely like if I come across one but for this I have to follow the account, standard rule is that accounts with more followers have more likes. 

Your comment is contradicting in nature, if there are fake accounts then they should get more likes from these fake accounts, people who are creating them would definitely spend enough time to like every Shazaan post, isn't it so? Or they are not fake, they are neutral and neutral audience doesn't really care about likes on someone's pics, you will see them commenting and expressing their views. 

Not saying that you are wrong 🤗🤗🤗🤗 but likes on fan accounts is not a good way to measure popularity

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Hi 🤗 

Written update ke liye thank you, roj wait karti hu mai tumhare update ka 

Majority ko ShaZaan pasand hai bus kuch log hai aise jinko wo boring lagte hai, ye kuch 2-3 log production house ke post aur colors ke post me ShaZaan ko boring bolte hai.

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Long post!

It is quite subjective. Some viewers like couples in the love-hate milieu. While others prefer sweet, sensible ones. I personally belong to the former. The most important factor that might work against Azaan-Shayra is that they didn't show the falling-in-love phase. That phase works on Indian telly. So some might find them boring and I'm nowhere suggesting that they are wrong. Now the reason CVs didn't show that phase is because I believe the story is primarily about Noor. Her journey takes precedence over everyone else's. How she wrecks havoc in her best friend's life upon his return with his lover forms the crux. Smart move? Not at all! 

But despite everything, and that includes lack of pre-love story, it is a FACT that ShaZaan is the only thing to have ever worked for this show from a neutral viewers' POV. They have sizeable SM goodwill. Discussions have always been about how Azaan must never betray Shayra. I might not be the couple's biggest fan but I cannot ignore the fact that they have made a sizeable SM base. Now before anyone gets to me with the TRP debate... Ohh pls don't bother! 🥱 They have been together ever since the first week of the show and the ratings were decent in the first month. TRPs fell when the screenplay became contrived AF and negativity became the single most driving factor of the entire show. Chemistry is hardly the thing that binds viewers with barc meters installed in their homes. It's always a coherent positive screenplay that does.  Viewers once lost to bad storytelling hardly come back and that explains 0.9...not ShaZaan!!

And thus coming to the overrated chemistry part... Yes they do not have burn-the-screens, explode-your-senses type kaam-mistry.🥱 But is that even the demand of the script? Nope. Their story is different and the actors share a sweet understated chemistry, true to their story in the show! Now the group that is busy spamming every affiliated Insta page possible with such words as "boring" and "zero" and what not... To a certain point it can be called opinion...beyond that it's sabotage and overzealous attempts to influence others' opinions.🥱 And sorry but it looks stupid on their part. Arjit-Diana have a breezy chemistry on screen which has appealed to a section of this show's neutral viewers. Period. But they couldn't attract more viewership because they primarily exist as NOOR's VICTIMS. If nothing else, CVs should have given them more scenes in the first month to get some leverage for upcoming tracks. But ShaZaan have established connect despite less script support which is actually self-explanatory!!😛

👍

Merko bhi yahi laga. ShaZaa. couple hai wo log paas ane ki koshish karenge aur Noor unko dur rakhne ki, yaha hero Shazaan hai aur plot Noor hai, question hi ye hai ki kya Noor Azaan aur Shayra ko alag kar payegi? Noor ko jyada importance milta hai show me. Azaan aur Shayra to react karte hai Noor ki harkato par. Mai bhi show in dono le liye hi dekh rahi hu. Instagram par to ShaZaan ka fanbase bahut jyada hai bus kuch log hai jo har jagah ek hi comment dete hai. Unko Sara hak hai ki wo comment kare par ab to Arjit aur Diana ki insult karne lage hai 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

No, they are far from boring. 😊

ShaZaan are not the typical love-hate jodi, which I like too but in ShaZaan I see a different love story.  I like their 'breezy' quality too, they are mature and in a secure relationship, which is a refreshing change. They do have subtle nork-jork, when the writers feel inclined to show it.  ShaZaan would be appreciated more if they were given proper screen space.  The screen play is too focused on the negative aspects of the show.  Hoping the writers correct this sooner rather than later....

SM is strange and IG can be nightmare as an observer.  Friends also update regarding the many Noors who are active there and their games or double standards are astonishing... I could give some examples here but do not want to waste too many words regarding how petty, immature and inhuman some are.  It makes me wonder if this is how people conduct themselves with in their own relationships and if these are their actual views towards relationships or morals... 

Labeling fans who join IG to appreciate this jodi as 'fake' is unfair and to use that to claim ShaZaan are somehow less popular is wrong.  Comments on both Arjit and Diana's posts prove how popular this jodi has become despite attempts by certain people to constantly spam Bahu Begum updates with negative comments; towards this jodi and the show.  Many of us are not blind to the jealousy or sabotage, which demands Azaan with Noor, while posting hate comments towards the other characters and actors... Including Azaan...

The writing of the show is far from perfect but from my point-of-view ShaZaan are the love story, their chemistry is cute and I like them as a screen jodi.

👍👍

Ye do log hai Avianora aur ItsZainab jo har post me a jate hai. Jab maine ShaZaan ke support me comment kiya to Avianora ake fake bolti hai. In dono ko ye do kam mila hai ShaZaan ko boring bolo aur ShaZaan fans ko bully karo. Maine comment karna hi band kar diya uske baad. Unko bas Noor ko dekhna hai Azaan ke sath, kal to Arjit ki insult karke bol rahe the ki wo acha nahi dikhta, Rehan acha dikhta hai ab Noor ko Khalid ke sath dikhao. Bahut dogle log hai