Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sad ruhaan told mishty that pari is a gawar when she asked him why he introduced her as his wife. Is Ruhaan lying to Mishty by badmouthing Pari? Mishty got into Ruhaan's car and got down at a point. Mishaan got emotional on parting. Ruhaan gave her 15 lakhs  cheque. Did mishty take it to overcome her financial crisis?

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Res

Unres 

Part 7-

Awesome update😳Ruhaan in his drunken state told the truth to Mishti and she got shocked..He told how Pari tortures him mentally and he feels peace only with his friends and she tries to be nice before his Dadi😲She felt for him..Their trip got ended and all went different ways..MisHaan felt strange parting ways and he gave her a 15 lacs cheque..Who is her Dad?

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update 👏😍

I think mishti is the hired bride for both pari and ruhaan in one side😆 and other hand fully confused who is mishti and pari🤔😒. Now I want to know it, when will you reveal it?😃

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Part 6-

Awesome update😳All are enjoying in the snow was nice😊Ruhaan is taking care of Mishti😳Veer Aanvi and Manjari Arnav scene was cute😳To know the truth Mishti added a pill in Ruhaan's drink..Perfect pics❤️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

interesting update! thanks 4 the pm

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u very much friends

The hired bride Part 8

Mishti looked at her father and smiled.

He is none other than Maninder who is Pari's father.But he is not the same village man,but a stylish man who has a sophisticated look.

Mishti:Papa...Ruhaan is ashamed to introduce his wife Pari to his friends as he thinks that she is a beheji village gawar.So he introduced me as Pari to his friends without knowing the truth that I am his wife Pari.

Mishti smirked.

Suddenly both Mishti and Maninder laughed.started laughing.

Maninder:And he does'nt know that his village gawar father in law Maninder is actually Rakesh Mittal who ruled the world of business once upon a time.

Mishti:How can he know that?He is leading a luxurious life with his ancestors' money which were made through family business.But he is actually more interested in art and photography.It's his dadi who is managing the business mainly.Ruhaan and his dadi do not know that we are not villagers,but a big business family who are bankrupt now.To save our business and Mansion we had to do this drama.Through this marriage our intention is to get finance for our sinking business.Dadi thinks that I am a sanskari bahu while actually I am a modern brat who tortures her grand son.Like a ideal wife in the name of puja for her grand son I am going out ,but actually I am living a free life as the real me...the real Mishti to escape from the suffocating life of fake Pari. Luckily Ruhaan approached me to play his wife which was very easy for me as I am his real wife.But pretending to be a complete new person before him was difficult.Anyways because of his drama we got money.I promise you papa..by doing double role as Pari and Mishti I will extract as much as money from Ruhaan's family and then divorce him.

Rakesh smiled.

Mishti:I don't feel guilty about betraying Ruhaan as he himself is an arrogant brat.From the first day onwards I ill treated him to keep him away from me.But I feel guilty about betraying dadi.She loves me a lot papa.She trusts me blindly and supports me against her ow grand son.

Rakesh:We are not cheating them purposefully Mishti beta.We were forced to do it.When my business partner cheated me we landed up in a big trouble.We did't want to accept our defeat and commit suicide.So as a last option we played game with that family.

Mishti:Yes.I hope God will forgive us.

Ruhaan reached back home.

He was lost in his thoughts about Mishti.Mishti too could'nt help herself from thinking of Ruhaan.

Ruhaan:Without seeing Mishti why I feel incomplete?

Mishti thought:I dislike that Ruhaan.Then why do I always think of him?

Both were thinking of each other and the moments they spent together.They were missing  each other.

Mishti:My aim is only to be Ruhaan's wife Pari and extract maximum wealth from them.I should not let myself get distracted.

After a few days Mishti packed her bag and returned to Ruhaan's house as Pari.

Radhika hugged her:Missed you Pari beta.How was the festival?

Mishti:It was nice dadi.

Radhika:You traveled a lot.You take rest.

Mishti:Ok dadi.

Mishti went to the room.Seeing Ruhaan she veiled her face.

Ruhaan:Oh..so you reached back.Wish you had not come.Without you,I had so much of peace.

Mishti gritted her teeth.

She said in her mind:Duffer...I was always with you.

Mishti:Even I had peace of mind.

Ruhaan:Oh really?

They kept arguing.Ruhaan left angrily.

He thought:What a difference between Pari and Mishti!Pari is so irritating and Mishti is so sweet.I miss you Mishti.I wish I had married you instead of Pari.

Mishti unveiled her face.

Mishti thought:Ruhaan is so different with Pari and Mishti.When I am Pari he is damn irritating.But when I am Mishti he is so sweet.

Ruhaan thought:Mishti...I miss you.I want to see you.I think I can't live without seeing you.I think I am in love with you.

Suddenly he realized what he said.

Ruhaan:What?I love Mishti?I was someone who never believed in love and marriage.But you made me fall in love Mishti.I can't wait to see you.The moment i see you I will confess my love to you.

Ruhaan tried calling Mishti.But he did'nt get her on phone.

Ruhaan was searching Mishti in all the places they have usually met.But failed to find her and he was disappointed.

After a few days...

Ruhaan was driving.He was surprised to see Mishti at the bus stand.He stopped the car there with excitement.

Ruhaan:Mishti...

Mishti looked at him:Ruhaan!

Ruhaan:Where are you going?

Mishti:Actually I needed to go to the bank.

Ruhaan:Come.I will drop you.

Mishti got inside the car.

Ruhaan:I tried to call you.But your phone was not reachable.

Mishti:The phone had some issues.That's why.Now it's fine.

Ruhaan:Good.You know Mishti...I really missed you.

Mishti was stunned.

Ruhaan:Did you miss me?

Mishti became dull.

She thought:I missed Ruhaan every single moment when he was not there with me.But now why should I miss him as I near him as Pari?While fighting with also it's a thrill.

Ruhaan looked at her deeply stopping the car:I really missed you.

She was lost in his eyes.

A boy came with red roses:Bhaiyya..please buy it na.

Ruhaan bought red roses with a smile.

He parked the car on a corner and got out of the car.He opened the door for Mishti.

Ruhaan:Come out Mishti.

Mishti:Why did you stop the car here?

Ruhaan:I will tell you.You please come out.

She got down.

Ruhaan:I know you might find it strange.Because I never believed in love and marriage.But now I believe in love because of you.I feel the beauty of love because of you.I want to marry and live happily because of you.

Mishti was stunned.

Ruhaan extended the red roses to Mishti.

Ruhaan:I love you Mishti.Will you marry me?

Mishti was shocked.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pari dressing up with a modern dress as Mishty is an unbelievable twist in this ff. Pari is thinking of capturing Ruhaan's property and divorcing him. Strange that she loves Ruhaan. Waiting to see how will Ruhaan react if he gets to know that Pari and Mishty are the same.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Awesome update 😳OMG I was right it's Mishti only and the reason 😲Both started missing each other 😒Ruhaan in love with Mishti 😳She too but told herself to focus He met her and expressed his love for her 😳Waiting for her answer Perfect pics ❤️

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update with awesome twists.Ruhaan proposing mishti😍waiting for Mishti's reaction 

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow wat a twist...first i thought misthi n pari r same...later i thought..misthi is different..pari may b shrenuu parekh..bt actually misthi n pari r same..misthi did this for wealth..bt wat will be ruhan reaction? misthi feeling bad fr dadi... both ruhan n misthi missing each other..bt he irritates becz of pari..wat if he know both r same?so many qns yar....and car scene is nice..ruhan giving roses to misthi❤️ .plz upd soon