Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Sanyaaa, thankyou 😃  you're working hard at bringing back something from many decades ago :) 

I will be checking your thread regularly 

Image result for shama delhi magazine

^ what are these cover pages about.. especially the one on the left :p

Hi Angel

thank u for the support :0)

well both of these front pages were from 1947, the right one is April 1947 and left one is June 1947, even before the partition ðŸ˜²

Back then the real photography was quite expensive and an exclusive thing, thats why you can see the paintings instead of real photographs.

Well, there is not any detailing given on the front page, I guess these r the painted pictures from the very old hindi cinema stars from late 40's. 

Originally posted by: adventurousman

I want 80s, 90s gossip specially of Sanjay-Dutt 

Sure. Infect you request jells with what I was thinking to post as the very first thing from Shama (will do it today in few hours) which was from an interview of Madhuri from 1993 edition when she was shooting for HAHK and she has been directly asked about her affair with Sunjay Dutt, and surprisingly Madhuri was not as usual silent, but gave proper clear cut answers for that. Hope u'll like it :0)

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG OMG!! are there any interviews/articles of Aamir? he was way straightforward back than he is today. 

Originally posted by: juba

OMG OMG!! are there any interviews/articles of Aamir? he was way straightforward back than he is today. 

Oh YES.

Seems like u guys r reading my mind...lol

as I was planning to first publish the madhuri interview on sunjay when Adventourousman asked ..and my next plan was to publish a story about Aamir from 1990 where he started crying in front of the whole unit (on remuneration and about his parts been cut in film awwal number opposite dev anand).

thank u, u made my decisions much easier now about to what to post :0)

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi sis when u share new gossips kindly edit title with page No so that more ppl would read it easily 

I am still working on Madhuri's 1993 interview about her affair with sunjay dutt, as its a long one...but will post it soon in a newly created thread which will be the only sticky thread for shama' exclusives.

But right now I am sharing few interesting pictures from the January 1993 edition of Shama, and translating the pictures' urdu captions in roman.

"Film GUMRAAH kay set par Mahesh Bhatt aur Sunjay Dutt mehv-e-guftugu (talking) hain, Mahesh bhatt ki goad may inki dusri biwi Soni Razdaan ki beti (shaheen bhatt) bathee hui hain" 

"Film ANDAAZ APNA APNA ki haaliya(recent) shooting kay doraan lee gayi tasveer may raveena tandon, aamir khan, musannif(writer) aur hidaayatkaar (director) rajkumar santoshi, salman khan aur karishma kapoor".

"Aik filmi function may subhash ghai, Madhuri aur Madhuri ki maa".

"KhalNayak kay set par Manisha Koirala, subhash ghai say milnay aaeyn"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago

Hi Everyone

So I finally STARTED the SAME THREAD with Madhuri's interview on sunjay dutt , here is the limk of the thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5115108#151293715

I will keep updating it after every day or two/three... will keep changing the title with page number and post number (as a member suggested here) whenever I will post some new interview, its-bits, updates of movies from past, rumors or some pictures from the shootings.

Please keep visiting :o)

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago