Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I can't understand why R&K are meeting 'chupke chupake' !!!What they are doing there  to chupanekeliye? Discussing his past Avtars and about that never-ending Samudra Manthan!! Agree, his expression tells it all , Devraj kam and Bhyaraj Jyada!!smiley37 

Agree ... with that churning in waters and that uncomfortable bed[ Sheshnaag ] made Laxmi ran away from Vishnu to a far-off place!  She is always ready to accept Virah rather than staying in that commotion!! 

Ram Avtar -- very good point, now I am also eagerly waiting to see how they will handle that vast epic in few episodes or are they planning to show it in an elaborate way???? Then we have to deal with so many Kapis and Kapisena!! [ monkeys and M troups] I think Radha will play Sita and Krishna as Ram, and poor Balram will become Hanuman!! Again thousands of characters and for a few months we will watch Ramayan in RK love story! Well ...well, very interesting!

Bhai dikhane keliye baaki kuch hai nahi. Ramayan jaise bada chance ko thodi chhorenge !? RK is the only gold egg bearing hen for Star Bharat. Khichna to mangta hai nah !?

I don't know much about mythologies but I think Lakshman is seshnag so equivalent to Balram. And Hanuman is an incarnation of Mahadev. Now I don't know how Vasant would look like as Sumedh's younger brother. Tarun seems to be suitable for Hanuman.

Also in Ramayana, Bhudevi is like Sita's mother as Janaka got her from the ground and at the end Sita calls her maa and asks her to give her shelter in her lap. So the ground divides and she enters it. But currently they are showing bhudevi is lakshmi's another form. So mallika is gonna give birth to mallika in their Ramayana or what !? Mallika ko buddhi bana denge kya like those 60s movies where the daughters used to be look alike of their mothers !!??

I am the most curious about Nrisingh avtar---how they connects Radha to that . And also Mohini nritya. Woh bhi Sumedh bechara hi karega kya !? Bass isi ki kammi hai uske bhaag me. Dancing as Gopadevi was one thing......but Mohini !!??!!??!!??

Also he is a pretty good looking boy. Even as an old woman, he looked good. That horrendous blue paint/CGI has real talent that it could make him look that bad.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I can't understand why R&K are meeting 'chupke chupake' !!!What they are doing there  to chupanekeliye? Discussing his past Avtars and about that never-ending Samudra Manthan!! Agree, his expression tells it all , Devraj kam and Bhyaraj Jyada!!smiley37 

Agree ... with that churning in waters and that uncomfortable bed[ Sheshnaag ] made Laxmi ran away from Vishnu to a far-off place!  She is always ready to accept Virah rather than staying in that commotion!! 

Ram Avtar -- very good point, now I am also eagerly waiting to see how they will handle that vast epic in few episodes or are they planning to show it in an elaborate way???? Then we have to deal with so many Kapis and Kapisena!! [ monkeys and M troups] I think Radha will play Sita and Krishna as Ram, and poor Balram will become Hanuman!! Again thousands of characters and for a few months we will watch Ramayan in RK love story! Well ...well, very interesting!

@ red:

I hope not! Re-watching ramayan, would be super boring! I guess, the main point in which swastik would be interested is ,'sita in lanka' phase. Baaki i hope, fast forward ho jaaye!

Balram would play lakshman na! Hanuman kaise?😆

But 7th avatar aate aate, 2-3 months aaram se! With the pace they are going!😆

Yeh sheshnaag ka bed, was in 'mahakaali'. Wahi se uthaaya hai!😆

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

You guys were talking about what if they were in 2019.

Well, imagine this-----you ask a guy in tinder "Tell me about yourself" and he starts telling you multiple mythological stories in answer and that too in installments. And you are happy and excited about that.

Btw----We recently got to know that 'Bhang ka pauda' is very much handy to Krishna and he keeps cooking kheer for Radha and makes sure she eats that everytime. Just saying.

Krishna feeds that kheer to everyone in his house too, except balram! Isslye, they keep going out of the house, and nobody questions them!🤣🤣🤣Now we know why!🤣

Well, if a guy starts telling me such stories, i would defo consider him, to be drunk!😆

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Krishna feeds that kheer to everyone in his house too, except balram! Isslye, they keep going out of the house, and nobody questions them!🤣🤣🤣Now we know why!🤣

Well, if a guy starts telling me such stories, i would defo consider him, to be drunk!😆

Yes. you would find it normal only when you are more drunk or in their case, sto-nnn-ed

p.s. I edited the bhang ka pauda comment and quoted you. recheck 😉

stormborn thumbnail

@ red:

I hope not! Re-watching ramayan, would be super boring! I guess, the main point in which swastik would be interested is ,'sita in lanka' phase. Baaki i hope, fast forward ho jaaye!

Balram would play lakshman na! Hanuman kaise?😆

But 7th avatar aate aate, 2-3 months aaram se! With the pace they are going!😆

Yeh sheshnaag ka bed, was in 'mahakaali'. Wahi se uthaaya hai!😆

I had never heard that Lakhsmi killed demons or got angry so often. I thought Brahma ruins the situation---useless devtas helplessly plead to Bishnu/Mahadev/Maa Durga to save them and then one of the trio takes care of the situation. But this Monday Lakshmi is going to kill asuras and that too in bhudevi form. You guys ever heard about any stories as such ?

@bold. TBH I have never been a fan of Ramayan or Rama stories. Even in Meluha series, I love the Shiva trilogy more than the Ramachandra series and even there I prefer Bharat more.  I have always been a Krishna fangirl. Since the Ramanand Sagar and listening stories from nani days. But yeh log toh Ram Ravan ke yudh me bhi sayad Radha ko khadi kar de. Don't be surprised if Radha collects the mrityuvaan instead of hanuman.

stormborn thumbnail

The answer is simple my dear friend! Krishna is not yet admitted into the Sandipani Academy for studies! So , now he can't count Ayan's crimes!  

Sisupal did all those blunders only after  Krishna was well educated!!smiley3

🤣🤣

They showed during Irsha that Krishna was very good in calculations. Those kanse ka mudra and stuff where the trading by balram went wrong. May be tabtak usko bhang ke pauda nehi mili thi. Abhi ginti bhul gaya bechara.

J2lover thumbnail

Bhai dikhane keliye baaki kuch hai nahi. Ramayan jaise bada chance ko thodi chhorenge !? RK is the only gold egg bearing hen for Star Bharat. Khichna to mangta hai nah !?

I don't know much about mythologies but I think Lakshman is seshnag so equivalent to Balram. And Hanuman is an incarnation of Mahadev. Now I don't know how Vasant would look like as Sumedh's younger brother. Tarun seems to be suitable for Hanuman.

Also in Ramayana, Bhudevi is like Sita's mother as Janaka got her from the ground and at the end Sita calls her maa and asks her to give her shelter in her lap. So the ground divides and she enters it. But currently they are showing bhudevi is lakshmi's another form. So mallika is gonna give birth to mallika in their Ramayana or what !? Mallika ko buddhi bana denge kya like those 60s movies where the daughters used to be look alike of their mothers !!??

I am the most curious about Nrisingh avtar---how they connects Radha to that . And also Mohini nritya. Woh bhi Sumedh bechara hi karega kya !? Bass isi ki kammi hai uske bhaag me. Dancing as Gopadevi was one thing......but Mohini !!??!!??!!??

Also he is a pretty good looking boy. Even as an old woman, he looked good. That horrendous blue paint/CGI has real talent that it could make him look that bad.

@red:

Even am eager to see basant, as lakshman! I don't think tarun ko  hanuman banaayenge! Kisi unknown face ko hi le lenge maybe!

@blue: Ek avatar khatam, ek story khatam! Bhudevi of 'varaha' avatar wouldn't be connected to 'bhudevi' of ramayan! Inti contiunity swastik dikhaane lage toh, show extend kaise hoga!😆

I don't even think, bhudevi ko dikhange bhi, 'Ramayan' ke time! 'Anant Prem' se focus to hatt rha hai!🤣

@green: Mohini aayi hi kaha! Mohini should have appeared after samudra manthan time. They conviniently cut off that 'amrit' thing, making krishna say that 'radha is his amrit'!😆* ANANT PREM ALERT*😆

waise bhi, sumedh, vishnu bana hai! Ussi ko mohini banaate toh, super weird lgta na!😆

Nrisingh avatar would be the most interesting!😃

I feel radha would come to calm him down after he looses control! So, the take away from that story would be, PREM KI SHAKTI n all!😆

Don't worry, radha obsession last tak rhegaa!😆

stormborn thumbnail

@red:

Even am eager to see basant, as lakshman! I don't think tarun ko  hanuman banaayenge! Kisi unknown face ko hi le lenge maybe!

@blue: Ek avatar khatam, ek story khatam! Bhudevi of 'varaha' avatar wouldn't be connected to 'bhudevi' of ramayan! Inti contiunity swastik dikhaane lage toh, show extend kaise hoga!😆

I don't even think, bhudevi ko dikhange bhi, 'Ramayan' ke time! 'Anant Prem' se focus to hatt rha hai!🤣

@green: Mohini aayi hi kaha! Mohini should have appeared after samudra manthan time. They conviniently cut off that 'amrit' thing, making krishna say that 'radha is his amrit'!😆* ANANT PREM ALERT*😆

waise bhi, sumedh, vishnu bana hai! Ussi ko mohini banaate toh, super weird lgta na!😆

Nrisingh avatar would be the most interesting!😃

I feel radha would come to calm him down after he looses control! So, the take away from that story would be, PREM KI SHAKTI n all!😆

Don't worry, radha obsession last tak rhegaa!😆

Radha ke saat kadam = saat avtaar -----Matsya, kurma, varah, nrisingh, bamana, mohini, rama------so mohini dikhana toh padega until and unless krishna included himself while counting to 7.

Also before badha track they mentioned 7 chakras but ended up showing 5. So kuchh bhi kar sakte hai. (I was curious about how they handles lust. I wish they had shown that instead of the dumb identity losing track. )

J2lover thumbnail

Radha ke saat kadam = saat avtaar -----Matsya, kurma, varah, nrisingh, bamana, mohini, rama------so mohini dikhana toh padega until and unless krishna included himself while counting to 7.

Also before badha track they mentioned 7 chakras but ended up showing 5. So kuchh bhi kar sakte hai. (I was curious about how they handles lust. I wish they had shown that instead of the dumb identity losing track. )

6th avatar is parshuram na?🤓

@bold: I never understood the whole purpose of that track! Faayda kya hua usska? It was so damn unnecessary!

stormborn thumbnail

6th avatar is parshuram na?🤓

@bold: I never understood the whole purpose of that track! Faayda kya hua usska? It was so damn unnecessary!

It was their attempt to throw some contemporary light on the story. The vadha track felt like pyar ka punchnama teen version-----where the girl is always at fault. Still it showcased some realistic scenerios which can actually be seen in teen girls. Like when Radha kept calling Krishna day and night by playing the flute and got angry if he missed any of the calls or cut the call. Replace the flute with a cellphone and you will get it. 

don't care about how much it's linked to the actual stories of mythology or how much creative liberty they are allowing themselves until there's character consistency and unethical behaviours are not being glamorized. But they lacked in both.

The problem is, they only showed the stereotypes that girls supposedly do in relationship and ignored the ones done by the boys. Krishna kept playing mind games with her, lying to her, played more mind games using Chandrabali which are not accepted as ethical in real-time and basically done by players or rather f-bois. Instead they glamorized whatever Krishna did saying he was doing those to get Radha out of those badhas.  Radha was portrayed as miss always-wrong and Krish as mr right. At the end Radha became a mere puppet in the hands of the men around her----krishna, vrishvan, Ayan and now Ugrapad. She has been getting manipulated since day 1 and now she doesn't even have the ability to differentiate between what she herself wants and what she is doing because of some external manipulation. The makers think involving Radha in everything including the avtars would make the show feminist. To prioritise changing the real story into something contemporary and circling inside the loop of pseudo feminism, they ignored the most important part needed for a story not to be misogynistic i.e. creating intelligent, strong, independent, layered, self sufficient female characters. To make this show feminist, they unintentionally and unknowingly made it misogynistic. If you ask me, that is ironic as well as tragic.