Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

This krishna itself, is an obsessive freak! They have just made him a LOVE SICK lover boyy! Day and Night, ONLY radhaaa! Mein toh bolti hu, KANS ko bhi radha se hi marwaa lo!πŸ˜†Let, Balram stay in barsana, and let RK go to mathura!πŸ˜†

I personally, love balram's character THE MOST in the show and sadly, that's the only character which is treated PATHETICALLY by krishna!

Kaam ke liye, he talks to him, baaki time, its only RADHA RADHA!πŸ˜†

The show isn't conveying the message of love, Its HAMMERING the message of SO CALLED 'ANANT PREM'. In every episode, ATLEAST once, krishna has to say this, ANANT PREM line!πŸ˜†

Swastik introduces 10 different fictitious tracks, in every show, issi yshow mei yeh one track rakhna thaa, when they had so so much scope to show other storylines.πŸ₯±

TRP nachaata hai, productions naachte hai!πŸ˜†

@bold. They are in the loop of asur-snake-saadhu. Repeat me chala diye. Ek asur aata hai, fir ek saap or talatal se halahal aata hai, fir ek saadhu saap/var dene keliye and asur again. That's their track. That's it !!!!

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

@red. I won't be even a little bit surprised if that actually happens.

@bold. YES !

🀣🀣 sach me yaar ! Agree to your every word. Avtaron me bhi Radha. When Radha brought the fish home I was like----- ok Radha had a bird, now she is getting the avtars. So by the end of this track, she is gonna have a fish, a tortoise, a pig, a lion, Tyrion Lannister, a dancer and an archer. Yeh Ugrapad toh full on entertainment wali zoo khol lega. Jatila Naagin or Ayan girgit toh pehle se hi hai. Reptiles, amphibians, bird, fish, mammals sab dept. complete !!!!

Anant Prem toh puchho mat !!! I am glad my bestie doesn't watch this show. She had a really hard time moving on from her loser ex. Yeh dekhti toh dimag firse ghum jaati sayad krishn vagwan ki Vaani sunkar !!! Prem sikhana my πŸ€¬

@bold:🀣🀣🀣LOVED IT!!! End aate aate, african jungle hi aa jaayega poora!πŸ˜†

Even this concept of samarpan, i can't digest! I know, what the real radha-krishna's love signifies, but what they are showing, looks more of extra marital affair than LOVE. 

Coz, isn't currently, krishna just a normal guy for radha? Samarpan is 'being the lord's devotee' than 'being his lover'. But here, she still doesn't know who he is, so that makes their 'chupke chupke' milna, a bit unethical na!πŸ€”

Imagine, a 2019 girl, meeting her ex-lover after marriage! Doesn't it sound, illegitimate?πŸ€”Even after her Father-in-law has STRICTLY INSTRUCTED, not to meet!

I guess, in reality, radha got married only, after she got to know, who he REALLY is! 

The chronology of the tracks should have been something like this:

1)Radha getting to know, who krishna is

2) They 'TRYING' to get married!πŸ˜†

3)The marriage breaks

4) Radha getting 'samarpit' to HER LORD KRISHNA and not the lover boy krishna!

Yaha toh, they are casually meeting like gf-bf!πŸ˜† What kinda lesson are they REALLY teaching the 2019 youth!πŸ˜†

stormborn thumbnail

Even this concept of samarpan, i can't digest! I know, what the real radha-krishna's love signifies, but what they are showing, looks more of extra marital affair than LOVE. 

Coz, isn't currently, krishna just a normal guy for radha? Samarpan is 'being the lord's devotee' than 'being his lover'. But here, she still doesn't know who he is, so that makes their 'chupke chupke' milna, a bit unethical na!πŸ€”

Imagine, a 2019 girl, meeting her ex-lover after marriage! Doesn't it sound, illegitimate?πŸ€”Even after her Father-in-law has STRICTLY INSTRUCTED, not to meet!

I guess, in reality, radha got married only, after she got to know, who he REALLY is! 

3)The marriage breaks

Yaha toh, they are casually meeting like gf-bf!πŸ˜† What kinda lesson are they REALLY teaching the 2019 youth!πŸ˜†

May Krishna is trying to teach the 3000 BC people the concept of divorce. 

Jokes apart, we used to discuss about these issues a lot during the whole blackmailed marriage and the beginning of the samarpan track.You can check some in my posts list if you want.  It's in the first page. Even some of the ladies contacted the writers and sent them letters but all went into deaf ears. So we too stopped talking in vain.

@red  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150652991?tid=5100151 ----this is a fun post regarding the same issue. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

With a logical analysis started the thread πŸ‘πŸΌ, moved forward with some interesting pointsπŸ‘and now ... wow- thoroughly enjoyed the hilarious discussions!!πŸ˜†. The Zoo at Ugrapad Kaka's house !!🀣

BTW,what is the need to show Samudra Manthan and those consequences with unimportant Devi devatas with shocked expressions with that lackluster Vishnu in full blue paint? Vishnu is one of the most beautiful God amongst Gods, the father of Manmadha [ the Cupid] sitting there with sacred expression watching the bedecked Laxmi going away to a far of place for long on a mission!!! 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

With a logical analysis started the thread πŸ‘πŸΌ, moved forward with some interesting pointsπŸ‘and now ... wow- thoroughly enjoyed the hilarious discussions!!πŸ˜†. The Zoo at Ugrapad Kaka's house !!🀣

BTW,what is the need to show Samudra Manthan and those consequences with unimportant Devi devatas with shocked expressions with that lackluster Vishnu in full blue paint? Vishnu is one of the most beautiful God amongst Gods, the father of Manmadha [ the Cupid] sitting there with sacred expression watching the bedecked Laxmi going away to a far of place for long on a mission!!! 

I found the topic of this thread very interetsting!πŸ˜ƒ

Feel free to share your views about their 'chupke chupke' milna!πŸ˜†

Vishnu's dressup and makeup both look forced! orignal colour hi rakhte! Also that bed of shesnaag!🀣

Chair ke aaspaas snake ka VFX banaya haiii!πŸ˜†

@red: Especially INDRA!πŸ˜† 'Devraj' kam, 'bhayraj' Jyaada lgta hai woh!🀣

Also, they have to stop this, forced emphasis on, words like, 'viraha' 'anant prem'. Its becoming very HAMMERING sorts! Audience knows, RK are gonna be distant from each other soon, swastik doesn't need to keep on 'rattofy' that!πŸ˜†

Am eager to see, how they handle,'RAM' avatar! They can't be showing the whole ramayana. So, lets see, how much of a overdose of 'anant prem' we'll get in ramayan!πŸ˜†

Viswasruti thumbnail

3)The marriage breaks

No ... no, Hame Paap lagega !!! They are not meeting like bf - gf , their meeting is like Guru Sishya meeting like for now!!! Krishna is teaching her everything else except that Prem!! His lectures are like a Sanyasi's teachings to a Sanyasin. In this Radha Krishna love story , for them, Love is a sin! smiley39Still, Radha doesn't know who Krishna is and why he is telling all those past stories!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

I found the topic of this thread very interetsting!πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Feel free to share your views about their 'chupke chupke' milna!πŸ˜†

Vishnu's dressup and makeup both look forced! orignal colour hi rakhte! Also that bed of shesnaag!🀣

Chair ke aaspaas snake ka VFX banaya haiii!πŸ˜†

@red: Especially INDRA!πŸ˜† 'Devraj' kam, 'bhayraj' Jyaada lgta hai woh!

Also, they have to stop this, forced emphasis on, words like, 'viraha' 'anant prem'. Its becoming very HAMMERING sorts! Audience knows, RK are gonna be distant from each other soon, swastik doesn't need to keep on 'rattofy' that!πŸ˜†

Am eager to see, how they handle,'RAM' avatar! They can't be showing the whole ramayana. So, lets see, how much of a overdose of 'anant prem' we'll get in ramayan!πŸ˜†

I can't understand why R&K are meeting 'chupke chupake' !!!What they are doing there  to chupanekeliye? Discussing his past Avtars and about that never-ending Samudra Manthan!! Agree, his expression tells it all , Devraj kam and Bhyaraj Jyada!!smiley37 

Agree ... with that churning in waters and that uncomfortable bed[ Sheshnaag ] made Laxmi ran away from Vishnu to a far-off place!  She is always ready to accept Virah rather than staying in that commotion!! 

Ram Avtar -- very good point, now I am also eagerly waiting to see how they will handle that vast epic in few episodes or are they planning to show it in an elaborate way???? Then we have to deal with so many Kapis and Kapisena!! [ monkeys and M troups] I think Radha will play Sita and Krishna as Ram, and poor Balram will become Hanuman!! Again thousands of characters and for a few months we will watch Ramayan in RK love story! Well ...well, very interesting!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Why my every post is appearing in two colours and with those broken sentences??😲

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Krishna recently called Ugrapad a saint, maha punyavan who doesn't deserve any sorrow. His biggest 'punya' i.e. virtue would perhaps be blackmailing Vrishvan into selling Radha to Ayan after knowing how Ayan repeatedly tried to mass murder the villagers including Radha and her family.

Also according to Krishna, Ayan is still redeemable.

SO I want to ask him:

Bechare Sishupal ki kya galti thi ? sirf 100 paap hi toh kiye the na bachhe ne !? wayyyy less than redeemable ladla of maha punyavan Ugrapad. Us gareeb ki sarh kyun fode yaar ? kyun maare usko ???????

The answer is simple my dear friend! Krishna is not yet admitted into the Sandipani Academy for studies! So , now he can't count Ayan's crimes!  

Sisupal did all those blunders only after  Krishna was well educated!!smiley3

stormborn thumbnail

I found the topic of this thread very interetsting!smiley4

Feel free to share your views about their 'chupke chupke' milna!smiley36

Vishnu's dressup and makeup both look forced! orignal colour hi rakhte! Also that bed of shesnaag!smiley37

Chair ke aaspaas snake ka VFX banaya haiii!smiley36

@red: Especially INDRA!smiley36 'Devraj' kam, 'bhayraj' Jyaada lgta hai woh!smiley37

Also, they have to stop this, forced emphasis on, words like, 'viraha' 'anant prem'. Its becoming very HAMMERING sorts! Audience knows, RK are gonna be distant from each other soon, swastik doesn't need to keep on 'rattofy' that!smiley36

Am eager to see, how they handle,'RAM' avatar! They can't be showing the whole ramayana. So, lets see, how much of a overdose of 'anant prem' we'll get in ramayan!smiley36

You guys were talking about what if they were in 2019.

Well, imagine this-----you ask a guy in tinder "Tell me about yourself" and he starts telling you multiple mythological stories in answer and that too in installments. And you are happy and excited about that.

Btw----We recently got to know that 'Bhang ka pauda' is very much handy to Krishna and he keeps cooking kheer for Radha and makes sure she eats that everytime. Just saying.

@bold: Their Anant prem is like their Anant rash. Amidst Dead trees in a desert, they are having illusions of red cloths flying here and there for no reason.

The makers should watch the bengali movie Antaheen if they actually want to know how to depict anant prem on screen.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago